Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"i've spent the week having important conversations"

That really is pitiful, she is so dumb, who speaks like that?

I think her and Donald Trump could have important conversations together!
What it should read is “ I’ve spent all week uploading clothes to Depop but I’ll tell everyone I’ve been reading books and educating myself”.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"i've spent the week having important conversations"

That really is pitiful, she is so dumb, who speaks like that?
She could have added “with so many of you over my socials” and won public relations award. Nobody can verify this, after all. But she is what, Marketing major? Must have skipped on PR course.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aka ‘I’ve loved my week off doing naff all apart from ordering unnecessary tit
Wonder if the next vlog will show all this new education or the usual tit full of hauls.....we wait with baited breath lyds

Reactions: 9
My thoughts on the delay are that they were expecting stock from China but it didn't turn up. One of the tanning onesie sites I looked at said they were currently sold out and awaiting delivery due to the coronavirus. That would explain why they waiting to 8.36 am to make the decision. George Floyd was murdered on the 25th of May, she posted 3 Youtube videos and numerous stories etc in that time. Only when she saw that it would effect her personally did she start to make any changes and address the situation.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My thoughts on the delay are that they were expecting stock from China but it didn't turn up. One of the tanning onesie sites I looked at said they were currently sold out and awaiting delivery due to the coronavirus. That would explain why they waiting to 8.36 am to make the decision. George Floyd was murdered on the 25th of May, she posted 3 Youtube videos and numerous stories etc in that time. Only when she saw that it would effect her personally did she start to make any changes and address the situation.
That time might have been the time she opened the email to say her delivery was lost overboard/stuck in customs/not left China yet/not going to be delivered till next week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone,

If its something with regards to tanning I volunteer to try it out and report back 😂😂😂 I’m an avid tanner and love tanning (although don’t like to be too dark as i’m quite pale naturally - I fear i’d look orange or it would be too ‘fake’ looking lol)

But yes I volunteer as tribute 🖐🏻 To try her crappy product

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi everyone,

If its something with regards to tanning I volunteer to try it out and report back 😂😂😂 I’m an avid tanner and love tanning (although don’t like to be too dark as i’m quite pale naturally - I fear i’d look orange or it would be too ‘fake’ looking lol)

yay! I would but I'm already tanned and so I'd have no use for it

Reactions: 3

Might also have been when other influencers started posting stuff, she never likes to be left out, and lets face it she copies people on a full time basis, so stands to reason she would copy others!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone,

Cheers for taking one for the team! 💪 I would have but I get halfway up my body then give up when tanning 😁

Edit: Not that makes any difference ffs 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Given my lack of communication on my 87 platforms, I thought I’d check in with you all given this is the most active. And what a productive week it’s been. Not. This was meant to be the pinnacle of my career. I’ve been working so hard for this moment. I could almost envisage my face in the Guinness world book of records under ‘bougie boss witch of the century’. It’s beyond sadness the death of George Floyd. I just couldn’t comprehend it was even real. I spent days upon days crying. I was inconsolable. Ali even offered sexy time to cheer me up. What did I do that was so wrong for god to punish me in this way? He knew how much this launch meant to me. Fear not! At exactly 8:36am on Tuesday morning, I had an epiphany. I was going to be the best white person to black people and relaunch Glóby. I really am fitting into this Mother Theresa role subliminally well. All she did was help the poor and destitute. These past few months alone I’ve helped to rescue bushfire aminals, given homeless people a reason to live for, saved the economy, and become an inspiration for white people on BLM. I wonder who Cawwiee needs to speak to, to get me a sainthood. I’ll give some of the credit back to Therese though, her white headscarf was the inspo for my Glóby promo shot. Oh and it was the first link that showed up when I googled ‘bougie ideas for photoshoots’.

With that weight off my shoulders, I’ve had more time to reflect. As you know I’m not a follower, I’m always ahead of the game. Just look at Vic copying my bust (back off Sticky Vicky, I saw Steve first). Anyway, fortunately I did all my self-taught education on BLM two years ago. Before this I was very ignorant, not a very good person to black people I must admit. I was thinking of sharing all my learning, but why should I, it’s mine, it belongs to me. Go learn your own. I have reposted and retweeted everyone else’s commentary though. I’ve even ordered a book and watched a documentary. Well I’ve not got past the first page or opening credits yet, I’m a bougie boss witch after all so lots of ordering online and ordering of staff to do. It’s the thought that counts anyway.

Talking about staff, I mean friends, I’ve not really had chance to speak to Cawwiee much lately. She’s nearly been as busy as I. She’s been on her hands and knees, single-handedly re-sticking Glóby labels on all of my products. I have such the best team. Obviously because there’s a ‘me’ in team. I sometimes think they’d work for free. I’m doing wonders for their careers. Saying that, I might gift her a free scrunchie I recently received. My scrunchie jar is full after all. But then again, you can never have too many scrunchies can you? Maybe I’ll just offer her mates rates on my fake tan, 10 percent off, only on the nearly expired ones though. You can’t say fairer than that.

As you know, my little sausaaggeee (not Ali’s sclong, he ordered that book on life with a micro penis by the way), but Lumi has been getting herself into mischief. Well so the neighbour says. I’m secreting plotting my revenge. I just need a new excuse, I’ve already used they killed the cat and stole my parcels. But saying that, witch Lumi is taking up even more of Ali’s attention now she’s stuck in doors. Ali thought I was crying because she was forced to use the litter tray. I wasn’t. I wonder if it’s suspicious to have two dead cats?

I need to go and reapply my daily 87 coats of fake tan now. Ali said I’m a tan gangsta. He’s so sweet and street. And if you was wondering why my tan is always so patchy. I do this on purpose. It’s a marketing ploy. It makes it accessible to all my followers. They know they’ll never be able to emulate my perfection so I have to tone it down a bit. Told you I went to university.

Don’t forget T - 2 days to relaunch 🤑🤑🤑
I spat my tea out at ‘Back off Sticky Vicky’ 😂

Mild acne can also be debilitating
Remember when she canceled a work meeting in London with a brand or something at short notice because she felt her skin wasn’t right and didn’t want to be seen (in a meeting with 2 or 3 people and Carrie), yet proceeded to vlog herself and her skin to over 800,000 subscribers on the internet...
🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Seems like Lydia should be keeping her head down, especially with the Josie PR disaster that is currently going on.

“Spending my week having important conversations”🤦‍♀️ What is she, five? What adult talks like that? People usually “have important conversation on” a particular topic, and not generally. She is repeating what other influenzas say but cutting down on words she considers to be unnecessary. Just yesterday Camila Coehlo said that she “spent the last few days educating herself, talking with her family and listening to black community”, so from now on she will “dedicate her time to having more important conversation on what else we could do”.
OMG, these women are pathetic. It takes a calling out online for them to start educating themselves. It should come naturally and not be forced in order to protect their brands. They all make me want to puke :sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I swear to god if I see another influencer say that they have spent some time educating themselves and having conversations I will scream

Lydia the only thing you have done is purchase unnecessary items

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought they wasnt posting anything all week?

Exactly! Lydia gave no shits when it came to putting out an anticipated and understandable short statement in time about her delayed launch. But cheersing morning cups of coffee and throwing shapes in hailstone, no drama. Unless she’s ordered Ali to do a rain dance. Less sun ➡ increase demand for fake tan ➡ Glóby win.

But seriously, I’ve come to realise what they say and what they mean are two completely different things.

Or they just don’t know there’s 7 days in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys am I missing something about the Globy launch? Didn’t she only announce the date of the launch under her nan’s tablecloth at like 5pm on Monday evening (the day before blackout Tuesday and very much in the middle of the BLM posts). Only for that same launch date to be deemed completely inappropriate a mere 15 hours later (at 8.36am specifically)?

Seriously what changed that they couldn’t already see on Monday that it was obviously not the right thing to launch a frivolous (& lets face it, probably non-inclusive) product that week? She dug her own grave by needlessly announcing a date that obviously was hugely inappropriate. What a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.