Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 148374

Her content is going to return to normal. How convenient the day before her expected re-launch. And her ‘mission has been shaken to its core’. Why does she have to embellish everything?! She’s been sat at home all prom pretty after a 5 hour tan, hair and makeup routine to repost others’ quotes and links. This is positive of course, but ‘my mission’. Girl, stop. ‘Mission’ though PMSL 🤣 The only mission is her daily beauty routine...just to lie on a makeshift bed in the bungalow.
I never heard of getting huge amounts of flowers (said here its a stinky weed gross) or whole branches of leaves from out the wilderness her "grounds". I would be wanting to wash those leaves and stem thoroughly if at all. The florist has clean ones probably they are cultivated for floristry. If there have been feathers or bird tit or animal fur, she could get bird lice in her house. I dont know if England has blood sucking tics. Spiders, bugs.

View attachment 148433

Oh gosh! Everyone and their dog's got those chandeliers on IG. :sleep::sleep:
Thank godd her and alley redid the doily campaign shoot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she said originally she was going to talk about a re-launch date on Monday. Not to actually relaunch.

I noticed the new thread is now in Influencers and not here in Gurus.

Sorry I'm always off topic but I was watching an old video from last year, the one where she picks up her Range Rover and OMG it was so upsetting. Aside from...a lot of vile tit...she makes fun of Carrie's car relentlessly. As her employer she literally controls how much money Carrie earns, and she had the audacity to make fun of her car like that and post in on the internet? Be a better person, girl. I'm so disgusted. And she also wanted to insure Carrie on the Range so that she can drive her to photo shoots in it. I'm at a loss of words.
Driving Miss Lydia.

Has she ever actually ever address this and I just missed it or?

View attachment 148319
Who's Munroe?

Come in for a photo op Aldi, let's pretend we have a loving marriage 🙄View attachment 148407
Her brows are thicker and longer than Ali's. So if they want to lay down in a bed and watch TV, why not just go to your bedroom where you can watch the TV straight on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Driving Miss Lydia.

Who's Munroe?

Her brows are thicker and longer than Ali's. So if they want to lay down in a bed and watch TV, why not just go to your bedroom where you can watch the TV straight on?
Could be this, I just googled Loreal and Munro

Could be this, I just googled Loreal and Munro
Yes this is Munroe who was fired by L’Oreal when Lidl and ITF and others where in the campaign I believe .. no of them supported Munroe or addressed white privilege at the time.

Mod edit, please report when someone messes up a new thread so we can fix it

New thread https://tattle.life/threads/lydia-millen-24.6560/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.