Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if it wasn’t obvious before it sure is now, back to normal content = def has not internalized any of her “learning”.

BE8959D5-C940-41EF-89CC-26337274CEC0.png

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Come in for a photo op Aldi, let's pretend we have a loving marriage 🙄View attachment 148407
Does she think a sloth or snuggle slothys is something to aspire to? Do Victoria Beckham or Anna Wintour (whom I think she often tries to emulate maybe subconsciously?) show their slothy side! No!!! I’m sure most of us have a lazy/slow trait but it’s nothing to brag about surely? I can’t think of anything more disgusting in scoffing takeaway greasy pizza on my lovely living room sofa! Maybe I’m just a snob! I have to always have a napkin when i I eat pizza and sit at the dinner table or kitchen island.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She was hardly going to highlight that she was dropped by yet another brand. She’s only doing so now as it adds credence to her agenda of being the best white person to help black people. I wouldn’t be surprised if in her next vlog she bullshits that she parted ways with L’Oréal of her own volition as she disagreed with their ethics on BLM, but felt silenced to take any action at the time. Coincidentally, she’s not used any of L’Oréal’s products in the last year which also shows that she only ever used these because they paid her to, not because they’re game-changers.

Totally!

She is and will always be only about her. She made everything this week sound so dramatic, over emphasising how much she cared, and how serious she takes things - because it's a lie she said stuff like 'having long conversations all night' and other utter bullshit. Basically meant she could have a week off from finding content and just sat there re-posting stuff. Both her and Vic are as insincere as each other.

Interesting though that she's not working with L'oreal anymore, perhaps when she had her hitler hairdo they dropped her!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does she think a sloth or snuggle slothys is something to aspire to? Do Victoria Beckham or Anna Wintour (whom I think she often tries to emulate maybe subconsciously?) show their slothy side! No!!! I’m sure most of us have a lazy/slow trait but it’s nothing to brag about surely? I can’t think of anything more disgusting in scoffing takeaway greasy pizza on my lovely living room sofa! Maybe I’m just a snob! I have to always have a napkin when i I eat pizza and sit at the dinner table or kitchen island.
At least 50% of influenzas I follow record their regular Instastories laying down on their backs. Which always makes me think, this is how they spend 90% of their “working” time. I personally never lay down during a day. It just does not feel natural to me (unless I’m ill).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ
35CEB43C-5EFD-4AAA-8E9A-3F0696FFB147.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Lydia Millen;
The blobby face that drained a thousand syringes & failed to launch the globby sinking ship.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Elle Belle can you do your magic with the new thread #Black living rooms matter definitely gotta be in the title! Love that!
Lydia Elise Millen #24 My Glóby Launch is all in tatters, but did you know my Black Living-room Matters.

Credit to @Miss LDN. Actually still lol’ing 😂 Not sure how to create a new thread. If someone does this, I can write the intro. We need a new launch thread before Glóby relaunch tomorrow. It’s gonna go down 💥 Or if anyone else has a better title suggestion with it in???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it relaunching tomorrow, are you sure, did she say tomorrow or just a later date, must get the tablecloth ready, must fake tan must must get a bust!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So is the launch tomorrow or is she going to announce the new launch date tomorrow? She still has no sense how to run a business when she still has the old launch date on her Insta Globy page.

She can go back to posting normal content eating pizza and being a lazy sloth on her couch but still can't update the launch date on her Globy page?

Again, I can only imagine the tit show this will be when she can't even be bothered to update a bleeping date which would take 3 seconds if that.

And after all this if it's just a bleeping mitt, that would be embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
Ok guys. I was a follower back in 2017 but like many people I saw a huge change after the engagement video. Although I am still frustrated with the way Lydia attempts to delete any opposition and hide the ways she makes money on her channels, I really think she handled herself his week in an unexpected way. I never thought she would be able to listen to criticism or criticize her past self, but she has managed it. Am I being manipulated? I almost like her again lol.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
6AE8DDF0-A61F-4BFF-9000-B702672290F8.jpeg

I guess not then. She’s definitely done with promoting BLM in stories now. Indiscreetly directing her followers back to her own videos and vlogs AKA affiliate links. Her launch delay is definitely to do with stock or legal issues or her products aren’t inclusive. She’d be relaunching tomorrow otherwise now her content has resumed normality.

Don’t trip, she’s back with a vlog full of uplifting positivity. Copycat BLM quotes and affirmations on repeat. Again this is positive for heightening the movement, but we all know the uplifting positivity behind the real Lydia is like:

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, Zip-a-dee-ay!
Wonderful feeling, Glóby’s relaunch is underway.
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, Zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, all my products are gonna slay.
Wonderful feeling, hard work really does pay.
Wonderful feeling, I’m gonna be bigger than Beyoncé.

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 148651

I guess not then. She’s definitely done with promoting BLM in stories now. Indiscreetly directing her followers back to her own videos and vlogs AKA affiliate links. Her launch delay is definitely to do with stock or legal issues or her products aren’t inclusive. She’d be relaunching tomorrow otherwise now her content has resumed normality.

Don’t trip, she’s back with a vlog full of uplifting positivity. Copycat BLM quotes and affirmations on repeat. Again this is positive for heightening the movement, but we all know the uplifting positivity behind the real Lydia is like:

Wonderful feeling, Glóby’s relaunch is underway.
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, Zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, all my products are gonna slay.
Wonderful feeling, hard work really does pay.
Wonderful feeling, I’m gonna be bigger than Beyoncé.
Can you launch the new thread please?

Reactions: 1
Sorry I think the black living rooms matter is clever BUT I dont like it as a title I think its mocking the real BLM issue, just dont think we should do that. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 20
Sorry I think the black living rooms matter is clever BUT I dont like it as a title I think its mocking the real BLM issue, just dont think we should do that. Just my opinion.
I agree. I’ve added it in the intro rather than the title.

@Oohthedrama Please can you shut this thread down? 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.