Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could be right. I just quickly watched the 5minute chat she had about the brand and she says ‘people have seen it on my table and asked where did you get that’ and ‘I’m hoping all of you like me need this’. It’s as if she’s talking about a tool or an item you need. You don’t need a perfume and everyone already has a few. Whereas a tan mitt you would need (If you tan). She said she was going to release it last year but was running out of the timeframe to sell the seasonal product (summer). That confuses me because people tan in winter too but I’m guessing sales for tan products are probably higher during summer. It would be a bad business decision to release something that doesn’t run out though. If you have a tanning mitt, it would last months, maybe longer so you wouldn’t repurchase it. You can wash them. She will have to bring something else out soon after to keep sales flowing. Whatever it is, it’s going to be an anti-climax for her fans now after taking months to reveal it.
She once said that a lot of the time she forgets to put on perfume. She also doesn't do a very good job whenever she has had a sponsored perfume vlog. Actually, other than saying it smells sooooo good and it's my new favorite, she knows nothing about explaining a scent.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She once said that a lot of the time she forgets to put on perfume. She also doesn't do a very good job whenever she has had a sponsored perfume vlog. Actually, other than saying it smells sooooo good and it's my new favorite, she knows nothing about explaining a scent.
I would say lidl knows nothing about anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Playing “dress up” on “4 season bun-ga-old” don’t make you look younger 😆
👵🏽 Hey “Granny”
F284237F-656F-444E-AF6F-94DA41248F9A.jpeg
6BD5771C-0F2D-4691-B90B-0B8B0F3E3891.jpeg
FC5EAEA6-A5D0-4E83-8138-29A6CEEFF35D.jpeg
DC9CCA45-C9D1-467C-B5CC-742E49D67ECF.jpeg

Reactions: 12
I confess I just rather enjoy a guessing game and looking for clues! Hopefully a brave Tattler will buy one to try themselves and review for us too.
I am also keen for the product to finally arrive so we can reach the next chapter of the story: Lydia dealing with it not being as successful as she wants it to be.
I totally agree, I love trying to work it out based on glues everyone has seen, also as you say then watching how the sales go and the comments from all the customers.

have just had a thought, just watched the table cloth wrapped around the head video and after reading what someone said about the video needing to promote whatever your selling, maybe she is flogging teeth whitening stuff. Glowing teeth? She flashes her teeth in this video :unsure:

Doubt it.Someone posted a screenshot/pic with lidl holding a black mitt when she was tanning and it had a tag/label with her Glo logo on it.
True, I did see that. It cant be something that everyone needs though because not every one fake tans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lydia again. I’m bored in the house and I’m in the house bored. Not just in quarantine. This is my personal life mantra. I might have it etched on my gravestone. Obviously bougie it up a bit. I’ve seen the perfect pair of white linen elasticated trousers to be buried in too. I need to be comfy after all if I’m in there for a long time. I might order two pairs just in case.

Anyway, all this boredom has left me feeling spendy. I spend at least 23 hours 43 minutes each day on eBay or FB Marketplace (dedicated interior designers don’t sleep did you know, looking at you Steve Cordony), sourcing the perfect bespoke bougie fauxtiques, lights, frames, urns, trunks, benches, laundry baskets, cushions or any old tit really. It just has to look antique and pinteresty, but more importantly earn me money. I’m like the Mother Theresa of the influencer world. I’m single-handily keeping the British economy afloat with all my affiliate links in these unprecedented times. It’s revelationary or revolutionary, I never know which is the right word, despite acknowledging this 583 times before, but I only own showy blank paged books, not a real dictionary so I can’t check. I wonder if I should run for priminister. BoJo’s definitely on his way out after siding with his bestie. What an imbecile. I’d never do that for Cawwiee. Money over witches every time. Think of the bougie boss linen outfits. Think of all the restyling I could do at Number 10. But it does seem like I’d have to do some work, everyone keeps going on about this bloody pandemic, but I’m obviously too busy to check the news, so maybe it’s not the job for me. I like offices you see, I now have three after convincing Ali to change up his whiskey room. I’d have four, but no-one offered to gift me a free office outhouse for all our staff. Such tight-arses. So I like offices, just not office work. Small minor detail.

Anyway, have I told you all, how much I love linen. I’m thinking about renewing my wedding vows. Not because I want to reaffirm my love to Ali, you silly moos. But because I’ve seen the perfect white linen wedding dress I just have to have. As you all know linen creases. You just have to embrace the natural rawness and beauty of it. Then you will come to love the fabric as much as me. Well this, and it also means I have the perfect excuse not to do anything. Anytime I want something doing like pouring a glass of wine or removing the pebbles from the courtyard, I just click my fingers and tell Ali ‘babeeeee, my beautiful dress will crease’. He’s such a good little obeying poppet, but recently he’s been getting right on my cement tits. All he’s been doing is mocking my eyebrows. Yes, I’ve had to rebrand and restock Glòby because those annoying conniving little Tattlers have nothing better to do than to out me. Trolls. They’re just so jealous of me. Don’t hate me because you ain’t me. Well to get to the point, I’ve now had to come up with some other game-changing, life-saviour beauty product. It’s a hybrid of an all in one multi-purpose stick on full brows, faux fringe, moustache. Thanks Tattle for the inspo. And who better, prettier, beautifuler, hipper to try it out on than yours truly. Side note - I was also hoping if I tried to emulate Lumi’s cat fur with my overgrown bushy brows, then Ali might pay me some more attention. Well that backfired. I’m going to have to make him re-paint the living room now just for fun. Black was so last week anyway and all my affiliate links have now sold out.

Oh is that the time. I’ve used up all of my 17 minutes leisure schedule. I guess I won’t have time to eat or wash myself today. Anyway I best get back to online ordering. So many things to beg for. So many new, shiny, bright things. Don’t forget to swipe up. Your country needs you too.
Just re-read this. Brilliant😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Long time lurker, first time poster. 👋 I feel like perhaps the veil/curtain imagery might relate to some kind of ‘skin veil’ product, which makes sense seeing as everyone has guessed a highlighter/skin sheen sort of thing. Also, may be completely unrelated but in Hello October’s most recent vlog (around the 1:22 ish mark) she’s talking about/wearing a new highlighter product that she’s testing out (doesn’t name it) so perhaps PR products have already been sent out? Just a hunch!

Reactions: 17
“Spending my week having important conversations”🤦‍♀️ What is she, five? What adult talks like that? People usually “have important conversation on” a particular topic, and not generally. She is repeating what other influenzas say but cutting down on words she considers to be unnecessary. Just yesterday Camila Coehlo said that she “spent the last few days educating herself, talking with her family and listening to black community”, so from now on she will “dedicate her time to having more important conversation on what else we could do”.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
But staying silent about something that you've said is happening on a certain day makes more noise with people asking what's happening when nothing happens 🙄

As if decisions are made with anything other than how much money Lydia can make.

Just be honest, that's all it takes not to get tangled up.
This is the best pages catchup ever coz I don't know whats happened its like the dramatic end of a book so writing this now without being up to date.

I believe its not about making profit.
This is a vanity project haha just sounds like lidl normal life.

It is mentioned here constantly she wants what the other girls have. In this case its a blank page book but this is a pretend business.
The cheapest way to attract attention and buzz whilst bleeping her supporters where the sun dont shine.

I believe she put some hilarious tit amount to do the project. At first I wanted to say 1500 pounds but now I think its 150.
Yel you are on the money haha so to speak that this is pure attention seeking. I predict people like tite wad Lydia are designing the cheap nasty techniques of no cost profit making of the new millennium.

You guys are cynical tho! Of course the movement is the real reason she didnt launch and no announcement.
She woke up and tried being best white and threw her back out and her finger she writes with on her phone.

Now when this generous lovely victim vlogs about it to her minions she will be coddled and accepted for any launches she misses. Because she will be in tears about the death threats she and Lumi have recieved over this OMG people are horrible!!!

Lydia is such putrid trash with a very fragile layer of bougee disguise on top.

Yuck

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Given my lack of communication on my 87 platforms, I thought I’d check in with you all given this is the most active. And what a productive week it’s been. Not. This was meant to be the pinnacle of my career. I’ve been working so hard for this moment. I could almost envisage my face in the Guinness world book of records under ‘bougie boss witch of the century’. It’s beyond sadness the death of George Floyd. I just couldn’t comprehend it was even real. I spent days upon days crying. I was inconsolable. Ali even offered sexy time to cheer me up. What did I do that was so wrong for god to punish me in this way? He knew how much this launch meant to me. Fear not! At exactly 8:36am on Tuesday morning, I had an epiphany. I was going to be the best white person to black people and relaunch Glóby. I really am fitting into this Mother Theresa role subliminally well. All she did was help the poor and destitute. These past few months alone I’ve helped to rescue bushfire aminals, given homeless people a reason to live for, saved the economy, and become an inspiration for white people on BLM. I wonder who Cawwiee needs to speak to, to get me a sainthood. I’ll give some of the credit back to Therese though, her white headscarf was the inspo for my Glóby promo shot. Oh and it was the first link that showed up when I googled ‘bougie ideas for photoshoots’.

With that weight off my shoulders, I’ve had more time to reflect. As you know I’m not a follower, I’m always ahead of the game. Just look at Vic copying my bust (back off Sticky Vicky, I saw Steve first). Anyway, fortunately I did all my self-taught education on BLM two years ago. Before this I was very ignorant, not a very good person to black people I must admit. I was thinking of sharing all my learning, but why should I, it’s mine, it belongs to me. Go learn your own. I have reposted and retweeted everyone else’s commentary though. I’ve even ordered a book and watched a documentary. Well I’ve not got past the first page or opening credits yet, I’m a bougie boss witch after all so lots of ordering online and ordering of staff to do. It’s the thought that counts anyway.

Talking about staff, I mean friends, I’ve not really had chance to speak to Cawwiee much lately. She’s nearly been as busy as I. She’s been on her hands and knees, single-handedly re-sticking Glóby labels on all of my products. I have such the best team. Obviously because there’s a ‘me’ in team. I sometimes think they’d work for free. I’m doing wonders for their careers. Saying that, I might gift her a free scrunchie I recently received. My scrunchie jar is full after all. But then again, you can never have too many scrunchies can you? Maybe I’ll just offer her mates rates on my fake tan, 10 percent off, only on the nearly expired ones though. You can’t say fairer than that.

As you know, my little sausaaggeee (not Ali’s sclong, he ordered that book on life with a micro penis by the way), but Lumi has been getting herself into mischief. Well so the neighbour says. I’m secreting plotting my revenge. I just need a new excuse, I’ve already used they killed the cat and stole my parcels. But saying that, witch Lumi is taking up even more of Ali’s attention now she’s stuck in doors. Ali thought I was crying because she was forced to use the litter tray. I wasn’t. I wonder if it’s suspicious to have two dead cats?

I need to go and reapply my daily 87 coats of fake tan now. Ali said I’m a tan gangsta. He’s so sweet and street. And if you was wondering why my tan is always so patchy. I do this on purpose. It’s a marketing ploy. It makes it accessible to all my followers. They know they’ll never be able to emulate my perfection so I have to tone it down a bit. Told you I went to university.

Don’t forget T - 2 days to relaunch 🤑🤑🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
"i've spent the week having important conversations"

That really is pitiful, she is so dumb, who speaks like that?

I think her and Donald Trump could have important conversations together!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Given my lack of communication on my 87 platforms, I thought I’d check in with you all given this is the most active. And what a productive week it’s been. Not. This was meant to be the pinnacle of my career. I’ve been working so hard for this moment. I could almost envisage my face in the Guinness world book of records under ‘bougie boss witch of the century’. It’s beyond sadness the death of George Floyd. I just couldn’t comprehend it was even real. I spent days upon days crying. I was inconsolable. Ali even offered sexy time to cheer me up. What did I do that was so wrong for god to punish me in this way? He knew how much this launch meant to me. Fear not! At exactly 8:36am on Tuesday morning, I had an epiphany. I was going to be the best white person to black people and relaunch Glóby. I really am fitting into this Mother Theresa role subliminally well. All she did was help the poor and destitute. These past few months alone I’ve helped to rescue bushfire aminals, given homeless people a reason to live for, saved the economy, and become an inspiration for white people on BLM. I wonder who Cawwiee needs to speak to, to get me a sainthood. I’ll give some of the credit back to Therese though, her white headscarf was the inspo for my Glóby promo shot. Oh and it was the first link that showed up when I googled ‘bougie ideas for photoshoots’.

With that weight off my shoulders, I’ve had more time to reflect. As you know I’m not a follower, I’m always ahead of the game. Just look at Vic copying my bust (back off Sticky Vicky, I saw Steve first). Anyway, fortunately I did all my self-taught education on BLM two years ago. Before this I was very ignorant, not a very good person to black people I must admit. I was thinking of sharing all my learning, but why should I, it’s mine, it belongs to me. Go learn your own. I have reposted and retweeted everyone else’s commentary though. I’ve even ordered a book and watched a documentary. Well I’ve not got past the first page or opening credits yet, I’m a bougie boss witch after all so lots of ordering online and ordering of staff to do. It’s the thought that counts anyway.

Talking about staff, I mean friends, I’ve not really had chance to speak to Cawwiee much lately. She’s nearly been as busy as I. She’s been on her hands and knees, single-handedly re-sticking Glóby labels on all of my products. I have such the best team. Obviously because there’s a ‘me’ in team. I sometimes think they’d work for free. I’m doing wonders for their careers. Saying that, I might gift her a free scrunchie I recently received. My scrunchie jar is full after all. But then again, you can never have too many scrunchies can you? Maybe I’ll just offer her mates rates on my fake tan, 10 percent off, only on the nearly expired ones though. You can’t say fairer than that.

As you know, my little sausaaggeee (not Ali’s sclong, he ordered that book on life with a micro penis by the way), but Lumi has been getting herself into mischief. Well so the neighbour says. I’m secreting plotting my revenge. I just need a new excuse, I’ve already used they killed the cat and stole my parcels. But saying that, witch Lumi is taking up even more of Ali’s attention now she’s stuck in doors. Ali thought I was crying because she was forced to use the litter tray. I wasn’t. I wonder if it’s suspicious to have two dead cats?

I need to go and reapply my daily 87 coats of fake tan now. Ali said I’m a tan gangsta. He’s so sweet and street. And if you was wondering why my tan is always so patchy. I do this on purpose. It’s a marketing ploy. It makes it accessible to all my followers. They know they’ll never be able to emulate my perfection so I have to tone it down a bit. Told you I went to university.

Don’t forget T - 2 days to relaunch 🤑🤑🤑
well done, very clever

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.