Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was because she archived her blackout Tuesday Instagram post, because her Instagram aesthetic was more important than BLM.
Josie makes Lidl look in great. Josie posted three very racist tweets in 2013 ...it’s not just because of the archived blackout Instagram post ...quoting two black women and presenting as her own. A lot of debate over there.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lydia Elise Millen #24 New fake tits, basic witch tan mitt, launch that went to tit, bougie boss what a twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Morning, I need to catch up on everything. I guess Milinen hasn't arose from her pit yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Over in Lydia's IG stories she said "very crazy weather today" I was expecting some tornado, thunderstorms, lightening, hail. It's raining....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry I'm always off topic but I was watching an old video from last year, the one where she picks up her Range Rover and OMG it was so upsetting. Aside from...a lot of vile tit...she makes fun of Carrie's car relentlessly. As her employer she literally controls how much money Carrie earns, and she had the audacity to make fun of her car like that and post in on the internet? Be a better person, girl. I'm so disgusted. And she also wanted to insure Carrie on the Range so that she can drive her to photo shoots in it. I'm at a loss of words.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Sorry I'm always off topic but I was watching an old video from last year, the one where she picks up her Range Rover and OMG it was so upsetting. Aside from...a lot of vile tit...she makes fun of Carrie's car relentlessly. As her employer she literally controls how much money Carrie earns, and she had the audacity to make fun of her car like that and post in on the internet? Be a better person, girl. I'm so disgusted. And she also wanted to insure Carrie on the Range so that she can drive her to photo shoots in it. I'm at a loss of words.
I noticed that she did that so much on camera. Throwing shade and patronising Carrie. It's very narcy. Trouble is Carrie is always defending her behaving like her servant. It's up to Carrie to wake up. It's a form of bullying/control. I had to learn the hard way to not accept that behaviour and kick any so called friends like that to the kerb.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning, I need to catch up on everything. I guess Milinen hasn't arose from her pit yet?
She’ll be on her daily 7k run down to the village fresh produce shop and back.

Literally as I typed the above she posted this! So fcuking predictable

4196979F-8D0E-413E-9AF3-81168BF953D8.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Over in Lydia's IG stories she said "very crazy weather today" I was expecting some tornado, thunderstorms, lightening, hail. It's raining....
Greentrees! Don’t you know that rain and linen don’t work together!

It’s super crazy for it to be raining in June in England 🤣 Normally summers are so lovely and raincloud free.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet Carrie actually OWNS her car unlike Lydia and Ali which are probably leased! Wish Carrie would see the light and move on to pastures new- I follow her on Instagram and she’s a little ray of sunshine, god knows why she’s friends with Lydia.

Reactions: 19
Bet Carrie actually OWNS her car unlike Lydia and Ali which are probably leased! Wish Carrie would see the light and move on to pastures new- I follow her on Instagram and she’s a little ray of sunshine, god knows why she’s friends with Lydia.
Could you imagine if Carrie gave her resignation to Lydia! I think Lydia would need a permanent drip connected to her vein of straight up Morphine and a full supply of sedatives and Ali might as well drink himself silly to numb out the pain. And I reckon Lumi will move in with that neighbour.🤣

• Haha
So tomorrow is Monday... update on the launch is expected. Tickfckintock.

Her new post - I can't with the blackboard walls.

Reactions: 7
Sorry not falling for her BS, she's trying to be politically correct and get involved in what's going on and yes that is great, but i just know it is all for her own agenda. All these comments about staying up all night having meaningful conversations, it's overkill and complete rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So tomorrow is Monday... update on the launch is expected. Tickfckintock.

Her new post - I can't with the blackboard walls.
side note that green foliage against the blackboard wall looks like my nonna’s fig tree in her backyard.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Spotted in Tesco, Milton Keynes.
(the one lydl was too embarassed to share her mum worked in, until being an essential worker became trendy during covid)

Wonder if we'll be seeing her boxes piled up in poundland soon?
20200606_201627.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sorry not falling for her BS, she's trying to be politically correct and get involved in what's going on and yes that is great, but i just know it is all for her own agenda. All these comments about staying up all night having meaningful conversations, it's overkill and complete rubbish.
It's all for the heightened engagement on her posts. Engagement = £££

side note that green foliage against the blackboard wall looks like my nonna’s fig tree in her backyard.🤣
Expect to see said fig tree in a haul soon 🙈

Reactions: 8
Imagine posting a whole long caption about educating yourself and instead of using photos of perhaps black influencers that are speaking out, or information that will be permanently on her grid instead of just her stories, photos of maybe the peaceful protests, ANYTHING really, she posts a bleeping “aesthetic” photo of herself, laid down, all smug. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.