Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#24 Lydia will you replace, the tits that you could run a train through, and will you quit with the lace over the face and concentrate on shifting your globy icky glue or whatever it is you have created which has been heavily debated over the last few days- please, PLEASE just stop your selfish ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she ever actually ever address this and I just missed it or?

View attachment 148319
Gosh missed this. When did she post this? She clearly didn’t support Munroe Bergdorf at the time L’Oreal fired her ....so assume this tweet is recent? Is she supporting Munroe.
because she is no longer a L’Oréal ambassador and if she still were would she challenge L’Oreal? I doubt it.Where was here support when she was sporting Dolce & Gabanna? Isn’t she aware of their racism?

Reactions: 13
Has she ever actually ever address this and I just missed it or?

View attachment 148319

She was hardly going to highlight that she was dropped by yet another brand. She’s only doing so now as it adds credence to her agenda of being the best white person to help black people. I wouldn’t be surprised if in her next vlog she bullshits that she parted ways with L’Oréal of her own volition as she disagreed with their ethics on BLM, but felt silenced to take any action at the time. Coincidentally, she’s not used any of L’Oréal’s products in the last year which also shows that she only ever used these because they paid her to, not because they’re game-changers.

Reactions: 27
It's one of her replies in her new post. @Uninfluenced observer She's been deleting comments about her working with racist brands apparently. Not that I'm surprised she's deleting, I'll add.

She was hardly going to highlight that she was dropped by yet another brand. She’s only doing so now as it adds credence to her agenda of being the best white person to help black people. I wouldn’t be surprised if in her next vlog she bullshits that she parted ways with L’Oréal of her own volition as she disagreed with their ethics on BLM.
Coincidentally, she’s not used any of L’Oréal’s products in the last year which shows that she only ever used these because they paid her too, not because they’re game-changers.
True, it was just a thought as I don't remember ever hearing or reading about it. Shows how much attention I actually pay to these people :LOL:

Reactions: 9
She was hardly going to highlight that she was dropped by yet another brand. She’s only doing so now as it adds credence to her agenda of being the best white person to help black people. I wouldn’t be surprised if in her next vlog she bullshits that she parted ways with L’Oréal of her own volition as she disagreed with their ethics on BLM, but felt silenced to take any action at the time. Coincidentally, she’s not used any of L’Oréal’s products in the last year which also shows that she only ever used these because they paid her to, not because they’re game-changers.
Did she not do an ad for them not long ago for the Elnett hairspray?

Edit: I can’t for the life of me remember what vlog it was, but I’m sure she sprayed her hair with hairspray first and then straightened it?

Reactions: 7
18283C49-A38F-47E5-9C5E-AE342F87DC54.jpeg

Her content is going to return to normal. How convenient the day before her expected re-launch. And her ‘mission has been shaken to its core’. Why does she have to embellish everything?! She’s been sat at home all prom pretty after a 5 hour tan, hair and makeup routine to repost others’ quotes and links. This is positive of course, but ‘my mission’. Girl, stop. ‘Mission’ though PMSL 🤣 The only mission is her daily beauty routine...just to lie on a makeshift bed in the bungalow.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
there's also stuff on twitter about Farfetch, curious to see what she'll do about that, I'm sure she'll have a serious conversation with them, honest

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why on earth is there a giant tree int corner? I’d pee my pants if Lumi started climbing it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
lydia #24 Best white person, Globy CEO, waiting for free tits though!

PS: I have never ever read her brand as anything other then globy from the first second.. anyways getting the treats out and watching the rest of this tit show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lidls got manlier brows than Ali🤣 I thought women were meant to be the pretty ones. She really should get her eyebrow tattoo removed rather than growing Them out above and below
She’s as pretty as a bulldog chewing a lemon 🍋

Lydia #24 I’ve tits like rocks in socks, and Glóby in a box!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Come in for a photo op Aldi, let's pretend we have a loving marriage 🙄View attachment 148407

That smug face though 🙄 And those brows are becoming a whole other life form. They’ll have their own heartbeat soon. They’re not even symmetrical.

And ‘slothys’. Why does she insist on speaking and acting like a tetchy toddler?! I bet she’s on that sofa all ‘babeee will you put your lil’ winkle in my lil’ twinkle for sexy-wexy time’ 🤢

And there’s the white heart again. She’s never used a white heart before this week. Ever. Really appropriate at a time when the world is advocating for BLM. Is she sending a subliminal message that she’s the best white person?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.