Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just a typo or does she genuinely not know the difference between persevering and preserving?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s a minister on question time saying that you have to declare where you have been within the past four weeks and if you don’t you are breaking the law. If you have been to a red zone country you will be taken to an isolation hotel. Bad luck Luisa🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her stories today are moaning about home school for her 4 year old. This is the child that is apparently so advanced Luisa taught her to read when she was 3. Doesn’t she go to a private school, so surely they could say we don’t want to home school at the moment (as they’re paying for it?) She is clearly gearing up to stopping the homeschooling for the little one. So transparent.
Catching up here and I hate to defend her but I did teach my son to read at 3. He’s reception age too and home schooling and I HATE it. I however do not have nannies on rotation in Dubai and not stopping home school even though it makes me miserable because I see the value in education

Reactions: 1
Do you know when you get a feel for someone you can just imagine the scenario in your head.
Basically Luisa walked up and saw the proposal scene laid out and gets gobby and starts shouting to the staff around “omg I need to film this excuse meeeee out the way of my camera” and everyone is looking around at her thinking what a dick. That’s basically my assumption that she doesn’t know who’s it was but it’s good for the gram guys

Reactions: 4
I knew she was obsessed with only having daughters, but she’s even trying to push these thoughts onto other people now!

Why is she so against boys? What if her husband hadn’t agreed to trying to influence it when trying to conceive?

Reactions: 10
I wonder what she really thinks of baby Paul as she is so set on girls! Bestie Sam has gone against her girl gang

Reactions: 8
I wonder what she really thinks of baby Paul as she is so set on girls! Bestie Sam has gone against her girl gang
And they’ve been taking the piss out of babies with ‘adult names’ wonder what sam thinks of that!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I knew she was obsessed with only having daughters, but she’s even trying to push these thoughts onto other people now!

Why is she so against boys? What if her husband hadn’t agreed to trying to influence it when trying to conceive?
She might not have told him, it wouldn't surprise me anyway

I don’t think she is obsessed with having daughters, I think it’s more she can’t bare the thought of people thinking she wanted a boy and didn’t get one 🤷‍♀️X

Reactions: 27
Imagine being her friend who has to look after her puppy (sleep training, toilet training, biting) and seeing her living it up in Dubai 😒

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her anymore but I come back to this thread to keep checking she is still a twit - I never thought I would dislike someone I’ve never met so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The whole only liking girls thing really bothers me. I had a friend who had 3 children. 2 girls 1 boy. She treated the boy SO differently and even though it’s none of my business I just didn’t like it. We’re not friends anymore. Maybe it bothers me so much because I have a boy?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.