Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the emails they read out these days are total crap. I don’t think they get many emails any more and so they have to read most of them out. I emailed once and it was read out on the very next ‘pod’.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just had to turn off luanna totally
Extra. A listener wrote in asking if she was “old” at 33 because she doesn’t have children.... Luisa pipes up “that’s soooo old!!!” Calling Anna a geriatric mother. I honestly think she’s that unhappy in her life she is a bleep on purpose just for the reaction. I mean why did she have those babies if they’re passed from nanny to nanny when she’s doing duck all else other than riding those bastard horses all
Day?!
I did the same. I honestly don’t understand why she makes such a big deal out of it? A lot of people have children after 30 as they want to enjoy their life whilst they are young. Also, many people want a career before they have children. I know in some Eastern European countries, they have children younger and then enjoy their life when they get older in their 50s. It’s honestly, each to their own - do what you bleeping want. Most people I know never planned their children, it just happened! That’s life. It’s not like it matters to her when she has them as she does what she wants anyways. Why she needs two nanny’s alongside retired parents is beyond me. Plus, she goes away without them most years!

Sorry for the rant, I used to like her but, now she just pisses me off. She only see’s her side of the argument and can’t handle criticism, she just reverts to name calling.

Reactions: 8
I did the same. I honestly don’t understand why she makes such a big deal out of it? A lot of people have children after 30 as they want to enjoy their life whilst they are young. Also, many people want a career before they have children. I know in some Eastern European countries, they have children younger and then enjoy their life when they get older in their 50s. It’s honestly, each to their own - do what you bleeping want. Most people I know never planned their children, it just happened! That’s life. It’s not like it matters to her when she has them as she does what she wants anyways. Why she needs two nanny’s alongside retired parents is beyond me. Plus, she goes away without them most years!

Sorry for the rant, I used to like her but, now she just pisses me off. She only see’s her side of the argument and can’t handle criticism, she just reverts to name calling.
Isn’t her husband like 50? So it’s old if you’re a woman and have a kid at 33 but it’s ok for her hubby to have a kid in his late forties?

Reactions: 16
Isn’t her husband like 50? So it’s old if you’re a woman and have a kid at 33 but it’s ok for her hubby to have a kid in his late forties?
She said that it’s not as bad for men in her opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Exactly this. She's so stuck in the 50s - marry rich, double standards with men/women, laugh at the disadvantaged, don't work but focus all your attention on looking good - she is honestly just a vile vile woman.

Reactions: 15
Someone asked what her husband is like? Clearly an intelligent guy but no common sense whatsoever. He’s absolutely deluded if he think Luisa is with him for any other purpose than his money - that said, maybe he’s ok with that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Re the children over 30 thing. It hits a nerve with me every time and I’ve mentioned it before. I’m 36, my husband and I have had no choice but to start a family at this (according to Luisa) geriatric age. We haven’t had an easy ride and have suffered multiple miscarriages. Life isn’t always black and white. If we could have had them sooner we would. We are 20 wks pregnant at the moment, we had our scan only this morning, and I couldn’t care if I was 50 to be honest - seeing our miracle baby this morning was like a dream and Luisa has no right to say whether it’s acceptable or not. She had hers when she did, so leave others to have theirs when they do as unfortunately circumstances means life isn’t always clear cut or doesn’t run accordingly to plan. She’s a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Someone asked what her husband is like? Clearly an intelligent guy but no common sense whatsoever. He’s absolutely deluded if he think Luisa is with him for any other purpose than his money - that said, maybe he’s ok with that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Re the children over 30 thing. It hits a nerve with me every time and I’ve mentioned it before. I’m 36, my husband and I have had no choice but to start a family at this (according to Luisa) geriatric age. We haven’t had an easy ride and have suffered multiple miscarriages. Life isn’t always black and white. If we could have had them sooner we would. We are 20 wks pregnant at the moment, we had our scan only this morning, and I couldn’t care if I was 50 to be honest - seeing our miracle baby this morning was like a dream and Luisa has no right to say whether it’s acceptable or not. She had hers when she did, so leave others to have theirs when they do as unfortunately circumstances means life isn’t always clear cut or doesn’t run accordingly to plan. She’s a disgrace.
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Hope the scan went well xx

Reactions: 10

Congrats!! How exciting, fingers crossed for you and the rest of your pregnancy :)

I’m in my late 20s but to be honest don’t want to have kids until I’m into my 30s. I’m focused on my career, my friends, having a fun time with my boyfriend. When things open up I want to travel again. Why does having a baby later have to cause so much judgement? It’s almost as though she has received negative opinions from having her children young and is trying to deflect it. It’s the classic sign of someone who insecure or unhappy in themselves.

Reactions: 12
Unfollowed. CAnt hack her anymore. Stupid quotes that if anyone disagrees then they’re jealous or a troll. No you just can’t accept you’re not always right and have a divine right to ‘say it how it is’ but can’t take it back. Idiot

Reactions: 10

Congratulations!! That is such lovely news. We also had multiple miscarriages and eventually got our baby, let your heart fill with love ♥
Theres no right or wrong age and no right or wrong time when it’s someone else’s opinion on another person. Don’t let that leather faced, miserable bastards opinion get you down. She doesn’t want to be a mummy, she just wants to tick the box of had kids so move on to the next thing. It’s all status for her.

Reactions: 9
Thank you my lovelies 🥰

I find her latest post laughable - ‘you will always be criticised by someone doing less than you’. She just doesn’t get it 🙄🙄 She hasn’t got where she is through hard work. Andrew has, she hasn’t. Grrrrr!

Reactions: 14
Wow, haven’t listened yet but that’s so insensitive. Yes of course it is recommended that you have kids under 30 for health reasons but 33 fundamentally isn’t too old to have a child.

It’s fine for her to believe that people should have children younger than 33 however that just isn’t possible for a lot of people and she shouldn’t be so judgmental.

Luisa really lacks compassion and it’s offensive. She needs to learn how to portray her opinions properly without making people feel tit.

Reactions: 7
Wow, haven’t listened yet but that’s so insensitive. Yes of course it is recommended that you have kids under 30 for health reasons but 33 fundamentally isn’t too old to have a child.

It’s fine for her to believe that people should have children younger than 33 however that just isn’t possible for a lot of people and she shouldn’t be so judgmental.

Luisa really lacks compassion and it’s offensive. She needs to learn how to portray her opinions properly without making people feel tit.
Exactly this. I think it’s even more insensitive when Anna has had her children around this age as well. I don’t know how she sits there without biting back.

My grandma had her first at 22, second child at 25 and third child at 36. She tried for 11 years but, never had any luck. Just because you’ve been fortunate before it doesn’t mean you automatically will the next time.

I think it’s such a sensitive subject that her sort of opinion should not really be discussed on a gossiping podcast. It can be so triggering for some women. My cousins wife had her first child at 34 after 12 miscarriages and she constantly had people telling her she ‘needed to get a move on’.

Reactions: 8
Some people wait till their 30s for many reasons, struggling to conceive and probably because it takes that time to be financially stable. We can’t all marry for money Luisa, hun, some of us have to, and want to, earn our own living and further our careers before we bring children into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought she was fine with being unpopular? Why does she keep posting stupid quotes about how everyone who criticises her is jealous of her?

Also, as pointed out in a few of the comments under her post, its a load of bollocks. Plenty of people get criticised by people who are 'doing more' than them. My brother is a lazy tit and can't be arsed to tidy his flat, so I criticise him. He's 'got' a lot less than me, he earns less money etc. But I still criticise him, because his flat's a tit tip.

Luisa, if your flat's a tit tip, you can't expect people to not point that out to you. And those people are not jealous of your flat, they just think it's a tit tip.

Reactions: 18
I thought she was fine with being unpopular? Why does she keep posting stupid quotes about how everyone who criticises her is jealous of her?

Also, as pointed out in a few of the comments under her post, its a load of bollocks. Plenty of people get criticised by people who are 'doing more' than them. My brother is a lazy tit and can't be arsed to tidy his flat, so I criticise him. He's 'got' a lot less than me, he earns less money etc. But I still criticise him, because his flat's a tit tip.

Luisa, if your flat's a tit tip, you can't expect people to not point that out to you. And those people are not jealous of your flat, they just think it's a tit tip.
Her posts with the quotes are like a teenager trying the passive aggressive attention seeking posts 😩
Everyone does more than her so it doesn’t even make sense. She is criticised by people who do more than her because she earns a living by selling herself on Instagram. She’s always on her arse doing nothing, writing posts on social media or doing Q&A’s 🤔 ok love, you’re obviously doing more...

Reactions: 12
Wow she even has an opinion on the genders of other peoples kids and seems she has her cronies who think the same. Shouldnt every child be a gift?
26B5F984-4D1B-4967-B441-9F9F2F2FCEC1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.