Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very quiet on Instagram today. I wonder if they’ll mention it being deleted or just brush it under the carpet.

The person I feel most sorry for is Dixie. How embarrassing for her. I know I would have been mortified if my mum was the talk of the school.
I think this would have contributed towards the removal too. I know the girls are probably too young to listen but the mothers may, and it seems likely one may say something along the lines of "my God Dixie's mum is just the worst" and then it becomes a discussion point in the school. If this was a matter to do with the curriculum or the education itself, I guess it would be OK for Luisa to show her distaste via discussion on the pod, but this is merely regarding a bloody leavers party - and lets face it, who on the podcast, as a listener, is going to a) relate and b) give a tit. It is relative only to Luisa and her world, not the sort of content people want to listen to. She also requested on the pod that any other mums who had stories similar to share re WhatsApp groups or nightmares with other mums, to write in. No one does, and again its not something other listeners are going to want to hear.

Reactions: 5
I think this would have contributed towards the removal too. I know the girls are probably too young to listen but the mothers may, and it seems likely one may say something along the lines of "my God Dixie's mum is just the worst" and then it becomes a discussion point in the school. If this was a matter to do with the curriculum or the education itself, I guess it would be OK for Luisa to show her distaste via discussion on the pod, but this is merely regarding a bloody leavers party - and lets face it, who on the podcast, as a listener, is going to a) relate and b) give a tit. It is relative only to Luisa and her world, not the sort of content people want to listen to. She also requested on the pod that any other mums who had stories similar to share re WhatsApp groups or nightmares with other mums, to write in. No one does, and again its not something other listeners are going to want to hear.
What did she say???

Reactions: 1
I listened to it a few days back so can’t fully remember but it was slagging off the other mums, the headmistress and saying she wasn’t bothering with the leavers party. I sort of zoned out as she was rabbiting on as I found it boring.
Is she throwing a leavers party as they’re moving her school when they move house?
pity the new parents hearing she’s joining!

Reactions: 2
I listened to the pod earlier in the week before it was removed. It was quite a long episode about 1h 10 mins. There was big section with Luisa ranting about the headmistress, the parents, the party etc etc .. That episode has now been replaced with a shorter 50 mins version and all of the rant has been removed 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Is she throwing a leavers party as they’re moving her school when they move house?
pity the new parents hearing she’s joining!
I dont know if Dixie is leaving because of their new location or maybe she's reached the final school year this summer, I dont know.

Reactions: 1
She has also mentioned about Dixie doing a big poo and clogging the toilet before on the pod. I mean, that poor girl. I bet she’s mortified. It’s not fair

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I so hope some school mums join this thread once the kids go to secondary school in September. Even better...I hope the Head joins 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.