Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No ahhahah I just mean I've seen the dog on Carole Anne's and the daughter's stories and Carole Anne is ABSOLUTELY loaded so I'm sure she's alright.
Omg I really thought you were Carole Anne telling us that the dog was fine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she is obsessed with having daughters, I think it’s more she can’t bare the thought of people thinking she wanted a boy and didn’t get one 🤷‍♀️X
Absolutely that. This is the nature of Luisa for sure.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely that. This is the nature of Luisa for sure.
Totally agree. Everything Luisa does is the ‘right’ thing, whether that’s marry for money, have children of the same gender, ‘relocate’ to Dubai, or just generally be a twit with opinions coming out of her hole. I’m not sure how she has any friends.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree. Everything Luisa does is the ‘right’ thing, whether that’s marry for money, have children of the same gender, ‘relocate’ to Dubai, or just generally be a twit with opinions coming out of her hole. I’m not sure how she has any friends.
People like her have ‘sheep’ not friends 😂 🐑

Reactions: 5
I’ve always said she definitely doesn’t have real friends I don’t care what she says people like her don’t have real friends

Reactions: 8
I reckon she doesn’t have great friends too. The friends I can think of her mentioning are Sam / Alex Burke / Anna / Dr Leah - they’re all recent people she’s met since being in the public eye. Where are all her actual mates? Shocker she doesn’t have any. Hilda is her only mate I reckon 🤣

Reactions: 12
I reckon she doesn’t have great friends too. The friends I can think of her mentioning are Sam / Alex Burke / Anna / Dr Leah - they’re all recent people she’s met since being in the public eye. Where are all her actual mates? Shocker she doesn’t have any. Hilda is her only mate I reckon 🤣
And Jess lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember on the old podcast when she was talking about her two new friends a year quota 🙄 she said that she doesn’t like it when people change to try to get her to like them or something along those lines 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just looking at her latest post about treating her daughter because she did well with schooling, she's getting slaughtered in the comments. I wonder if she will block and delete?

Just looking at her latest post about treating her daughter because she did well with schooling, she's getting slaughtered in the comments. I wonder if she will block and delete?
I’ll never understand the people who defend ‘celebs’. Do they think they will become mates?

Reactions: 9
I’ve always said she definitely doesn’t have real friends I don’t care what she says people like her don’t have real friends
So her ‘real’ friends are either another z lister wannabe, a woman you buy a house from or a lady you pay to look after your kids! Hardly lifelong friendship is it.
Also, has anybody realised that it is so obvious they have probably paid for the vaccine in Dubai, just like all the other ‘money makes me important’ folk.
Her father is high risk so would have been called up at the beginning of the roll out. Why would you go abroad and miss that? She can’t even say that he would come back for it as she has clearly stated they are not returning until April.
Anna should ask her on the pod what they’re going to do about missing the vaccine, but she hasn’t got the balls.
Also anyone hear her views on a past pod re the engagement of Brooklyn Beckham?
Anna explained that his fiancé was from a very rich family, that her father was worth 1.5 Billion. She then said ‘Oh, then no wonder why he wants to marry her!’ Showing exactly her views on marriage for money!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So her ‘real’ friends are either another z lister wannabe, a woman you buy a house from or a lady you pay to look after your kids! Hardly lifelong friendship is it.
Also, has anybody realised that it is so obvious they have probably paid for the vaccine in Dubai, just like all the other ‘money makes me important’ folk.
Her father is high risk so would have been called up at the beginning of the roll out. Why would you go abroad and miss that? She can’t even say that he would come back for it as she has clearly stated they are not returning until April.
Anna should ask her on the pod what they’re going to do about missing the vaccine, but she hasn’t got the balls.
Anna explained that his fiancé was from a very rich family, that her father was worth 1.5 Billion. She then said ‘Oh, then no wonder why he wants to marry her!’ Showing exactly her views on marriage for money!
Not wanting to stick up for her too much, but my in laws live in the UAE and you can’t get a vaccine out there unless you have a residents permit....so if they have applied for these based on their relocation then they could get the vaccine, but I’m no sure her parents will be able to get a permit, she probably could based on Andrew working there if he has applied for a working visa..

Reactions: 2
Not wanting to stick up for her too much, but my in laws live in the UAE and you can’t get a vaccine out there unless you have a residents permit....so if they have applied for these based on their relocation then they could get the vaccine, but I’m no sure her parents will be able to get a permit, she probably could based on Andrew working there if he has applied for a working visa..
I have read and heard from reliable sources that this is exactly what is going on with the influx of ‘money talks’ people
Its pretty straight forward to get residency

• Wow
Reactions: 1
100% agree. I’m SO glad people are seeing her for who she really is! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

I have read and heard from reliable sources that this is exactly what is going on with the influx of ‘money talks’ people
Its pretty straight forward to get
they would definitely have needed to purchase or taken out a long term rent on the property to get residency and he w
you wouldn’t want their vaccine anyway, it’s the Chinese one!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also re her moaning that the husband has locked her out...... Don't bite the hand that feeds you love, suck it up and stfu lol!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.