Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really hard done by for not noticing her say privrut as I just feel like I’m missing out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anna has done a Q&A on insta & someone said on celebs go dating she always gives morally correct advice so why doesn't she do that with Luisa & she said they have their own opinions & she chooses when to voice hers & when to not. So basically she doesn't agree with Luisa but just chooses not to say so. she does realise that then makes it come across as just agreeing with her 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anna has done a Q&A on insta & someone said on celebs go dating she always gives morally correct advice so why doesn't she do that with Luisa & she said they have their own opinions & she chooses when to voice hers & when to not. So basically she doesn't agree with Luisa but just chooses not to say so. she does realise that then makes it come across as just agreeing with her 🙄😂
Fair play for answering the question I guess 😂

Reactions: 6
So Anna says to Luisa when not on micro phone that she doesn’t agree with her but on the podcast agrees with her. That’s called being a hypocrite!

Reactions: 12
So why don't they cancel school now and go back and work through the Easter holidays?

Because my kids will need a bleeping break then Luisa. Hopefully the weather will be better and we can go out, even possibly go to a restaurant??

We can't all afford to "move to Dubai" and have a holiday now
Just because you want to have a holiday and not actually have any input on your child's schooling.
I mean how hard is it for her?? She has her family there, nannies, house staff and even a bleeping driver and she is still moaning!
READ THE ROOM

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That Claudia Allen’s comment is so insensitive
Just goes to show how out of touch they all are with reality and us common folk

Someone said on here how can the nanny afford all these licury items well it seems she gets louisas hand me doend when she has a ‘wardrobe clearout’ according to her latest instagram, shes deffo a wanna be z lister

I see sam faires sister inlaw is against vaccinations, i wonder if this is a topic her and louise clash on, i dont think sams kids are vaccinated
What a bleeping loser that Claudia is. Do people not understand that the only reason we are all here right now and living till old age is due to vaccines? Anti vaxxers make me want to bang my head against a wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I see sam faires sister inlaw is against vaccinations, i wonder if this is a topic her and louise clash on, i dont think sams kids are vaccinated
I think it’s been deleted now but I’m on luisas
Side here. What an idiot that Claudia is and all Sam’s lot

Reactions: 17
Probably the only thing I like about Luisa is her attitude to vaccinations. Not that it even should be a debatable topic. Anti vaxxers are idiots and the only reason they don’t get ill is because everyone else has had them 😂 twats.

Reactions: 20
That claudia’s thick as two planks so it’s unsurprising she thinks that. I’m beginning to think you’re only let into gaynor’s circle of trust if you become an anti vaxxer

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This top comment on the Daily Mail made me chuckle 😆
Oh she does yes

This has probably been mentioned before, but why exactly does she have nannies? Especially now in Dubai? She’s not working and has her parents there anyway to lean on so why isn’t she looking after her children herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh she does yes

This has probably been mentioned before, but why exactly does she have nannies? Especially now in Dubai? She’s not working and has her parents there anyway to lean on so why isn’t she looking after her children herself?
Because she’s a twit lol. I just don’t think she can look after the kids, or moreover doesn’t have any desire to

Reactions: 13
Oh she does yes

Well to be fair she can’t just fire and rehire them when she returns home, for all sorts of reasons. So she might as well keep using them. But who in the real world has two nannies?!

She is thick. “Why not just have school through the school holidays?” Well, I’ll tell you one good reason: they’ll be no teachers willing to do it. Kids always flag before a holiday and NEED a break. Have two weeks off now (three if you include half term the week after), that would then make the next term excessively long. And then she’ll be the first to complain it’s no good for her darlings’ mental health 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh she does yes

Aren’t the nannies meant to do homeschooling with the kids? Honestly, Luisa lives in another world if she thinks she’s got it hard. Sick to death of her flaunting her privilege like her tit doesn’t stink, getting round all the lockdown loop holes just because she can. I would love a holiday, of course but would I be a twit and go out of my way to have one, definitely not. She really must be so bored of her family life at home to want to swan off to Dubai for a few cocktails and dinners. Embarrassing really.

Reactions: 7
What a bleeping loser that Claudia is. Do people not understand that the only reason we are all here right now and living till old age is due to vaccines? Anti vaxxers make me want to bang my head against a wall.
Thick people, no knowledge

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.