Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Someone asked what her husband is like? Clearly an intelligent guy but no common sense whatsoever. He’s absolutely deluded if he think Luisa is with him for any other purpose than his money - that said, maybe he’s ok with that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Re the children over 30 thing. It hits a nerve with me every time and I’ve mentioned it before. I’m 36, my husband and I have had no choice but to start a family at this (according to Luisa) geriatric age. We haven’t had an easy ride and have suffered multiple miscarriages. Life isn’t always black and white. If we could have had them sooner we would. We are 20 wks pregnant at the moment, we had our scan only this morning, and I couldn’t care if I was 50 to be honest - seeing our miracle baby this morning was like a dream and Luisa has no right to say whether it’s acceptable or not. She had hers when she did, so leave others to have theirs when they do as unfortunately circumstances means life isn’t always clear cut or doesn’t run accordingly to plan. She’s a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Sarah W

So throughout lockdown she has complained about our government on their handling of the pandemic, now they've bought in rules to help combat the spread and as they don't suit her needs she won't comply! She's a fucking idiot and it's thanks to dicks like here that we are in this mess!

Reactions: 41

YouDoYouHun

Thankyou whoever did the new thread - so it’s pretty obvious from people’s replies that it’s definitely in the last year we’ve all started not to like Luisa, we all did before. So Luisa if you do read here it’s not because we are jealous of your life style money etc because you had that before when we liked you, it is because you are just not a nice person and as much as you claim you don’t give a shit what people think, you definitely do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
That’s ridiculous, she would have just slapped them with an injunction - I believe she’s familiar with that process 🙃
Came on here to say just this. She absolutely wants people to know where she lives, she said she fought tooth and nail and paid a small fortune in legal fees to protect their privacy - but yet comments on the property listing itself on Instagram.

There was also a section on the pod where miscarriages was discussed (with a trigger warning from Imo). I just didn’t get Luisa’s take on it. She said ‘usually if a baby is lost early on it’s a formulation of cells, not actually a baby and it’s Mother Nature being kind by not letting it form into a baby that will have something wrong with it’. I’ve had losses as 12 wks and 7 wks and neither of those were less painful simply because they weren’t ‘formed’ babies.

So Luisa it’s thanks to ‘kind’ Mother Nature that we are now having to have a baby at the geriatric age of 37 (or so Luisa thinks) - a lot later than we’d ever planned to begin our family. She’s so out of touch and unqualified to give advice on that pod - often of a sensitive nature and for which some people these ‘little problems’ are their whole life. As I said it was only last week she was saying women shouldn’t have kids over the age of 30, then this week she’s saying to some poor lady who has messaged in about her miscarriage that her time will come.

Get in the bin Luisa.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Blonde123

Chatty Member
Wow. She’s uploaded a photo of herself on international women’s day. Not her mum, her daughters, her mentors, her female staff etc... herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Could she get any further up her own ass?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

rubicon

She had a Right rant on the pod about Tattle and trolls today. Anyone hear it?

They were discussing Caroline flack, then discussing people on forums like this who’ve told influencers etc to ‘kill themselves’ etc. I’ve personally never seen anything like extreme that on here, but it pissed me off that she lumped every tattler in with genuine ‘trolls’.

I’ve slagged off loads of people here but never gone to the extremes she mentioned, and I think it’s childish to lump all criticism together.

She did acknowledge the whole ‘yes we’rein the public eye and we can be criticised’.. but went on to insinuate that people are jealous of influencers etc... couldn’t be further from the truth. I’ve got a fulfilling career which pays me enough for a nice life and I’d hate to have 100k people know every detail of my life in the way influencers do!

I actually think a lot of what’s written here is valid criticism and sometimes does veer into nastiness but you cannot lump every criticism together and act like the absolutely awful press who hounded Caroline flack are equally as bad as those who post here when they’re fed up of influencers doing shady shit and getting away with it.

Hoolaboola1234

I’ve just had to turn off luanna totally
Extra. A listener wrote in asking if she was “old” at 33 because she doesn’t have children.... Luisa pipes up “that’s soooo old!!!” Calling Anna a geriatric mother. I honestly think she’s that unhappy in her life she is a cunt on purpose just for the reaction. I mean why did she have those babies if they’re passed from nanny to nanny when she’s doing fuck all else other than riding those bastard horses all
Day?!

• Wow

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
The disclaimer on her photo is absolute boomer behaviour 😂 like when your mum posts statuses on Facebook saying ‘Mr Zukerberg I DO NOT give you permission to use my photos. Copy and paste NOW to protect your photos’

• Haha
Reactions: 30

RDay

Chatty Member
Imagine living in her huge house, with a swimming pool. Cleaners, nannies, your family living with you.
Being able to exercise in your own gym or go and ride your horses.
But you still have to go away to escape lockdown?
I just don't get it??

Reactions: 30

RobinsHood

Am I missing something here...how would a lawyer even get hold of any of our details? Surely there’s some sort of Data Protection in place in which Tattle wouldn’t be allowed to release our personal information?
I’m SO fed up of hearing about trolling and online bullying. 💯 no one should ever get personal/ nasty/ abusive, but what these instahuns are basically saying is that you can’t even disagree with, question or dislike something they post, it’s ridiculous. They just want the constant arse licking, validation and adoration. I’m sorry but if you post your whole life on the internet and profit from it, or show off your expensive holidays while the rest of us are depressed and locked down, you need to accept there may be some criticism. Criticism is not trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
I see quite a few posts saying "Andrew sounds lovely" and "poor Andrew living with Luisa". But then I think....he's actually just as bad. He's also jetted off to Dubai for 3 months and taken the whole family. He's also gone home via the Maldives to avoid quarentine and probably done test to release after 5 minutes instead of 5 days. And he's paid for it all...he's not some poor innocent! That's how I see it anyway!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I knew she was obsessed with only having daughters, but she’s even trying to push these thoughts onto other people now!

Why is she so against boys? What if her husband hadn’t agreed to trying to influence it when trying to conceive?
I don’t think she is obsessed with having daughters, I think it’s more she can’t bare the thought of people thinking she wanted a boy and didn’t get one 🤷‍♀️X

Reactions: 27

chnandlerbong

Anna has done a Q&A on insta & someone said on celebs go dating she always gives morally correct advice so why doesn't she do that with Luisa & she said they have their own opinions & she chooses when to voice hers & when to not. So basically she doesn't agree with Luisa but just chooses not to say so. she does realise that then makes it come across as just agreeing with her 🙄😂

• Haha

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Remember when Luisa said she wasn’t going to post as much of her life on Instagram anymore? That lasted long 😂

• Haha

Coco1

I see sam faires sister inlaw is against vaccinations, i wonder if this is a topic her and louise clash on, i dont think sams kids are vaccinated
What a fucking loser that Claudia is. Do people not understand that the only reason we are all here right now and living till old age is due to vaccines? Anti vaxxers make me want to bang my head against a wall.

• Heart

mrtumble

VIP Member
I don't understand why she thinks 'relocating' there is somehow better than if she was on holiday. She still left the UK when there was a lockdown and a travel ban. She travelled from an area with astronomically high cases of covid, and got on a flight with a load of other people. I don't think it matters whether she went for 1 week or 12.

Reactions: 26

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Hancock:
Travellers who try to conceal their arrival from a "red list" country face prison sentences of up to 10 years under a new enforcement regime for quarantine hotels.

what was it Luisa said “I’m not fucking doing that?” Sorry babes, but I think you fucking are.

• Haha

Coco1

I say this so much but I hate that every influencer, celebrity etc thinks that any comments calling them out on stuff they do if it is wrong, is trolling. There is a huge difference. People deliberately saying disgusting things about people on social media etc saying some of the most disgusting things a person can say, such as wishing them dead or stuff about family, is despicable and should not happen.

This whole #BeKind is something that I think a lot of social media people hide behind when they do something wrong and call ‘troll’ over things that is far from trolling, it is called having an opinion and holding people responsible for their behaviour and actions. The 2 are very different.