Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou whoever did the new thread - so it’s pretty obvious from people’s replies that it’s definitely in the last year we’ve all started not to like Luisa, we all did before. So Luisa if you do read here it’s not because we are jealous of your life style money etc because you had that before when we liked you, it is because you are just not a nice person and as much as you claim you don’t give a tit what people think, you definitely do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Forgot to mention another topic she sprouted off about yesterday. The homeschooling - how it was driving her mad, how she couldn’t cope and went on to rant about why on earth it’s being implemented. She said the government should say ‘duck it, we will just miss a year of school’ or ‘vaccinate the teachers’. Well what about other work sectors; you can’t just vaccinate one particular work sector. What about the doctors, the people in care homes, the bus drivers etc? Anyway that aside, I felt it was a stupid argument to just sack school/education off for a year. Firstly, what has she got to be moaning about, she has nannies to home school whilst she goes off riding in the dunes. Secondly, perhaps she doesn’t care about hers missing a year of education bc they will be set for life anyway, let’s face it when Andrew snuffs it they’ll never need work a day in their life. But to some people their kids missing a whole year, especially those in secondary school, can really effect their future.

Reactions: 23
Tried to listen to the podcast had to turn it off. She is insufferable trying to explain why she went to Dubai and Anna pretending to think it’s all fine. As for flying to the Maldives to avoid quarantine...well hopefully you’ll get Covid on the flight.

Reactions: 17
So throughout lockdown she has complained about our government on their handling of the pandemic, now they've bought in rules to help combat the spread and as they don't suit her needs she won't comply! She's a bleeping idiot and it's thanks to dicks like here that we are in this mess!

Reactions: 41
Rah she grinds my gears. All this 'I don't care what people think of me, I say what I like' garbage and constant questions and answers on insta stories. Doesn't she realise it's so bleeding obvious to everyone she's just trying to cover her tracks and make herself feel better about their bad choices? I don't believe for a second that her husband had to work in Dubai. I think she convinced him they should go there - why not? They're rich and (quote) 'money gives them freedom!' He can prob work from anywhere after all. She is so entitled and gobby - honesty isn't always the best policy Luisa, get over yourself.

Reactions: 18
Her homeschooling stories come across so inauthentic. I think she has had so much negative feedback from the podcast this week that she’s trying to be relate to the miserable English people stuck at home.
Maybe your daughter won’t sit down because she doesn’t understand why she’s is doing schoolwork on holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her homeschooling stories come across so inauthentic. I think she has had so much negative feedback from the podcast this week that she’s trying to be relate to the miserable English people stuck at home.
Maybe your daughter won’t sit down because she doesn’t understand why she’s is doing schoolwork on holiday?
Holiday?! ThEY hAvE MOveD!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So throughout lockdown she has complained about our government on their handling of the pandemic, now they've bought in rules to help combat the spread and as they don't suit her needs she won't comply! She's a bleeping idiot and it's thanks to dicks like here that we are in this mess!
This ^^^ 100% agree. What does she exactly want the government to be doing? Nothing or locking us down? She's just so so thick that she sees the numbers in Dubai and takes it at face value - doesn't understand censorship. BTW I am not praising our gov because I think the whole thing is a tit show but I breathed a huge sigh of relief when we went into lockdown 3 because of how bad everything was getting.
As for her kids, I honestly feel sorry for them. Dixie will probably end up marrying a rich minger and the two 'chunks' god knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As for her kids, I honestly feel sorry for them. Dixie will probably end up marrying a rich minger and the two 'chunks' god knows.
Yes they’re going to have an odd world view if they take on even half the stuff that Luisa says. Be interesting to see if they take after her or not. And going to be quite a difference in their future lives based on inheritance etc. I hope she doesn’t encourage them to marry for money.

Reactions: 4
Her stories today are moaning about home school for her 4 year old. This is the child that is apparently so advanced Luisa taught her to read when she was 3. Doesn’t she go to a private school, so surely they could say we don’t want to home school at the moment (as they’re paying for it?) She is clearly gearing up to stopping the homeschooling for the little one. So transparent.

Reactions: 8
Holiday?! ThEY hAvE MOveD!
I always call a holiday a relocation don’t you?! 😂

Her stories today are moaning about home school for her 4 year old. This is the child that is apparently so advanced Luisa taught her to read when she was 3. Doesn’t she go to a private school, so surely they could say we don’t want to home school at the moment (as they’re paying for it?) She is clearly gearing up to stopping the homeschooling for the little one. So transparent.
no she goes to a privrut school maybe they’re different

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They've shut all the bars and restaurants over there for a month to try to slow the spread. I wonder whether they'll stay put or 'relocate' again to somewhere that's open.

Reactions: 10
They've shut all the bars and restaurants over there for a month to try to slow the spread. I wonder whether they'll stay put or 'relocate' again to somewhere that's open.
They’ve not shut the restaurants yet only bars and pubs so unlikely affect them at the moment 😬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.