Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has nanny’s because in her mind people with money have them. Even if they don’t specifically need them. A friend of a friend of mine whose hubby ran a successful business had a daytime nanny and a night time nanny!

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah and what will you be doing Luisa when your children are in school over the Easter holidays?

bleeping Andrew in the Maldives for a new Chanel bag??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve listened to a few of Spencer & Vogue‘s podcast and a desperate LuAnna advert comes on every so often. “Our NEW podcast” it is not new. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
DDC5841B-9963-45AD-9D30-906A1111DA0C.jpeg

Her colour is so pretty that you put a filter on it Luisa? What the actual duck.
(Disclaimer: I personally LOVE ginger hair and my comment isn’t about that at all. It’s about this mother who clearly can’t stand the fact that she has two ginger children).

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She definitely reads here as she’s sharing much more of her parenting, after we discussed in the last thread that it’s hard to see her as a loving parent when we never see her parenting and only get the satirical child bashing.

Reactions: 10
Omg that is NOT the colour of her daughters hair 😂😂😂 weve all seen enough photos of the back of their heads to know what colour their hair is. How embarrassing that she's done that & what an insult to her own children

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder if her children are being stared at in Dubai - the most unlikely Country to have any children with ginger hair....would make HER feel uncomfortable.

She would also be the first to make fun of ginger-haired people so serves her right!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if her children are being stared at in Dubai - the most unlikely Country to have any children with ginger hair....would make HER feel uncomfortable.

She would also be the first to make fun of ginger-haired people so serves her right!
I’m sure they see plenty of red headed tourists and people with red hair on tv shows. I doubt she really gives two hoots what colour her kids hair is, just the ginger jokes she often makes are a deflection for other peoples comments perhaps like “you can’t take the piss because I already do”. I think it’s really sad that their hair colour is even a topic and I think we shouldn’t discuss it here as the kids could grow up and read these threads one day. It’s not their fault their mum is in public eye. Their hair is a lovely colour with or without a filter and I’m sure they’ll appreciate its rarity as they grow older

Reactions: 10
I’m sure they see plenty of red headed tourists and people with red hair on tv shows. I doubt she really gives two hoots what colour her kids hair is, just the ginger jokes she often makes are a deflection for other peoples comments perhaps like “you can’t take the piss because I already do”. I think it’s really sad that their hair colour is even a topic and I think we shouldn’t discuss it here as the kids could grow up and read these threads one day. It’s not their fault their mum is in public eye. Their hair is a lovely colour with or without a filter and I’m sure they’ll appreciate its rarity as they grow older
Oh don’t get me wrong I love ginger hair. I’d love a ginger child! But Luisa picks fun / comments on many many people constantly, it’s built into her personality. She comments on fat people, British people being miserable, children who are ‘on the spectrum’ and so on. If she didn’t have red heads as kids she would 10000% be making comments about ginger pubes or something similar. The kids are gorgeous but their mother isn’t. She’s a disgrace and an embarrassment and I hope they grow up with enough Andrew in them so that they don’t become a bigot like Luisa.

Reactions: 15
Oh don’t get me wrong I love ginger hair. I’d love a ginger child! But Luisa picks fun / comments on many many people constantly, it’s built into her personality. She comments on fat people, British people being miserable, children who are ‘on the spectrum’ and so on. If she didn’t have red heads as kids she would 10000% be making comments about ginger pubes or something similar. The kids are gorgeous but their mother isn’t. She’s a disgrace and an embarrassment and I hope they grow up with enough Andrew in them so that they don’t become a bigot like Luisa.
All very true. And I hate when people who are just witches say “I’m just an honest person” no you’re a witch

Reactions: 14
I’ve listened to some of the podcast and hands down my favourite part is Luisa pronouncing St Pancras as St PANCREAS. She is so thick. Oh and Anna is a complete spineless suck up but we already knew that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve listened to some of the podcast and hands down my favourite part is Luisa pronouncing St Pancras as St PANCREAS. She is so thick. Oh and Anna is a complete spineless suck up but we already knew that.
Luisa is A legend in her own mind.. she’s nasty - she can’t swan about in London so pisses off to Dubai- in a lockdown
Good riddance - She needs to take a lesson from Tamara Ecclestone, never has had a nanny and she’s loaded, not arrogant.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone on here know the husband? Now or in the past? Just wondered what kind of a man he is!

There was someone that used to comment on here that knows his family

Reactions: 2
I’ve just had to turn off luanna totally
Extra. A listener wrote in asking if she was “old” at 33 because she doesn’t have children.... Luisa pipes up “that’s soooo old!!!” Calling Anna a geriatric mother. I honestly think she’s that unhappy in her life she is a bleep on purpose just for the reaction. I mean why did she have those babies if they’re passed from nanny to nanny when she’s doing duck all else other than riding those bastard horses all
Day?!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve just had to turn off luanna totally
Extra. A listener wrote in asking if she was “old” at 33 because she doesn’t have children.... Luisa pipes up “that’s soooo old!!!” Calling Anna a geriatric mother. I honestly think she’s that unhappy in her life she is a bleep on purpose just for the reaction. I mean why did she have those babies if they’re passed from nanny to nanny when she’s doing duck all else other than riding those bastard horses all
Day?!
She had the youngest two to make sure she’s taken care of if they ever divorce.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.