Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a Right rant on the pod about Tattle and trolls today. Anyone hear it?

They were discussing Caroline flack, then discussing people on forums like this who’ve told influencers etc to ‘kill themselves’ etc. I’ve personally never seen anything like extreme that on here, but it pissed me off that she lumped every tattler in with genuine ‘trolls’.

I’ve slagged off loads of people here but never gone to the extremes she mentioned, and I think it’s childish to lump all criticism together.

She did acknowledge the whole ‘yes we’rein the public eye and we can be criticised’.. but went on to insinuate that people are jealous of influencers etc... couldn’t be further from the truth. I’ve got a fulfilling career which pays me enough for a nice life and I’d hate to have 100k people know every detail of my life in the way influencers do!

I actually think a lot of what’s written here is valid criticism and sometimes does veer into nastiness but you cannot lump every criticism together and act like the absolutely awful press who hounded Caroline flack are equally as bad as those who post here when they’re fed up of influencers doing shady tit and getting away with it.

Reactions: 31
She had a Right rant on the pod about Tattle and trolls today. Anyone hear it?

They were discussing Caroline flack, then discussing people on forums like this who’ve told influencers etc to ‘kill themselves’ etc. I’ve personally never seen anything like extreme that on here, but it pissed me off that she lumped every tattler in with genuine ‘trolls’.

I’ve slagged off loads of people here but never gone to the extremes she mentioned, and I think it’s childish to lump all criticism together.

She did acknowledge the whole ‘yes we’rein the public eye and we can be criticised’.. but went on to insinuate that people are jealous of influencers etc... couldn’t be further from the truth. I’ve got a fulfilling career which pays me enough for a nice life and I’d hate to have 100k people know every detail of my life in the way influencers do!

I actually think a lot of what’s written here is valid criticism and sometimes does veer into nastiness but you cannot lump every criticism together and act like the absolutely awful press who hounded Caroline flack are equally as bad as those who post here when they’re fed up of influencers doing shady tit and getting away with it.
100% agree.
she’s obsessed with tattle, totally consumed! I find it hilarious how much it’s shoehorned into everything now... but remember guys, she’s LuLu she doesn’t care!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Luisa used to love tattle when we all liked her but now it doesn’t suit her narrative, we are trolls 😂

Also she talks about be kind yet she is one of the worst for it. She always slags off other people and is far from kind when she gets on her high horse.

Reactions: 22
Luiza - if you don’t like what you see - look away. The same way I went right off you so unfollowed you. Simples

Reactions: 13
Did you hear her say they had to pay the DM off because they were going to publish the new house and she didn’t know how they knew🤣🤣🤣 maybe because Luisa made it so blatantly obvious which house it is 🤣 she does make me laugh at how much bullshit she comes out with - endless entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did you hear her say they had to pay the DM off because they were going to publish the new house and she didn’t know how they knew🤣🤣🤣 maybe because Luisa made it so blatantly obvious which house it is 🤣 she does make me laugh at how much bullshit she comes out with - endless entertainment
That’s ridiculous, she would have just slapped them with an injunction - I believe she’s familiar with that process 🙃

Reactions: 4
Luisa - glad to hear you read here. No sure Who you are but Sallie Axle is quoting you quoting her bollocks about being trolled.

The dislike towards Sallie was when she thought it was great fun to strip and walk naked in Adsa. Now, not sure if you have kids but am sure you have family, can you imagine coming face to face with that whilst shopping.

Do you condone her behaviour?

It was actually a friend of Sallies that came on wishing her bad fate not anyone from the Tattle community. It was the Tattle community who reported this post and had it taken down. ( the though was it was actually Sallie herself who did the post). It was up for less than five minutes, yet Sallie had a screen shot of it, what does that tell you?

Before you scream victim on behalf of someone, make sure you get your facts straight.

Reactions: 13
Don’t listen to the pod but glad she’s still pissed off about us on here 😂😂😂 if anyone is a troll it’s her the things she says about people.

Reactions: 11
That’s ridiculous, she would have just slapped them with an injunction - I believe she’s familiar with that process 🙃
Came on here to say just this. She absolutely wants people to know where she lives, she said she fought tooth and nail and paid a small fortune in legal fees to protect their privacy - but yet comments on the property listing itself on Instagram.

There was also a section on the pod where miscarriages was discussed (with a trigger warning from Imo). I just didn’t get Luisa’s take on it. She said ‘usually if a baby is lost early on it’s a formulation of cells, not actually a baby and it’s Mother Nature being kind by not letting it form into a baby that will have something wrong with it’. I’ve had losses as 12 wks and 7 wks and neither of those were less painful simply because they weren’t ‘formed’ babies.

So Luisa it’s thanks to ‘kind’ Mother Nature that we are now having to have a baby at the geriatric age of 37 (or so Luisa thinks) - a lot later than we’d ever planned to begin our family. She’s so out of touch and unqualified to give advice on that pod - often of a sensitive nature and for which some people these ‘little problems’ are their whole life. As I said it was only last week she was saying women shouldn’t have kids over the age of 30, then this week she’s saying to some poor lady who has messaged in about her miscarriage that her time will come.

Get in the bin Luisa.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Came on here to say just this. She absolutely wants people to know where she lives, she said she fought tooth and nail and paid a small fortune in legal fees to protect their privacy - but yet comments on the property listing itself on Instagram.
That was really daft. I bet Andrew doesn't know she did that, and I bet she allowed him to be furious about the invasion of privacy, all the while knowing exactly how they found out the new address - her telling everyone!

Once they move she will also plaster photos and videos of the new house all over Instagram, and once someone has done that it takes about ten seconds for people to work out where the house is. The internet makes it so easy now.

Reactions: 6
Trust me im no Luisa fan!!!!! This is not a rave more of a respect post..... at least she does donate to things such as this!!!!!! And no bragging in sight just quietly done 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.......as you were ladies 🙈
She didn't need to comment on the post though just DM them, so yes she is bragging or at least making it known she's doing a 'good deed' 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
To be fair to her though the message says she has DM’d them, they just might not have seen it.

Reactions: 2
As I said I’m no fan in fact I can’t stand the women but I’m women enough to say fair play when someone actually puts their money where their mouth is when it comes to causes such as this! Babies having no formula .....so whether she has said it on her stories or not at least she is one of a small few who is actually charitable ..... sharing is raising awareness and I’d rather that than babies potentially being forgotten about ✌🏼

Reactions: 9
I completely agree its a nice thing shes done and it is appalling that babies are without formula, it shouldn't be allowed to happen. It was you saying she wasn't bragging about it when she clearly was.

Reactions: 7
Trust me im no Luisa fan!!!!! This is not a rave more of a respect post..... at least she does donate to things such as this!!!!!! And no bragging in sight just quietly done 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.......as you were ladies 🙈
Quietly done? Please 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.