Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uhhh she is infuriating. Her latest story "bought some new shoes today". Just looked how much they cost £750!!!!!!!! for shoes you can't even wear outside. I'm all for treating yourself but these are just UGLY too

View attachment 430752
Oh gosh, those are very, unique 😳
I’m not adverse to spending on certain items but there is just something about Gucci, Chanel, Burberry etc that are so tacky now, rather than affluent looking. They also have a way of ageing someone. Add these garish items to an outfit and it looks like a try hard 90’s parent trying to look cool.
I know some will disagree, fashion is to incorporate everyone, I guess I just prefer my belongings to look good, not scream a name in peoples faces, last due to the design and brand. A timeless classic product shouldn’t have to scream initials or CHANEL over it. Let people know what you’re wearing by their knowledge of class and the unique cut of your style.
Her taste is very her. Cheap and fake looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
2703EC65-8CDE-4D24-893E-9764B18952DC.jpeg

If anyone is looking for toe-stained second hand shoes then nanny Jess is selling tonnes of pairs. Apparently these have only been worn a handful of times 😂🤥 They’ve probably been snapped up already, they look so pristine. Her old make up is being listed soon, I can’t wait to bag a bargain!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She will get a dirty old man buying them that has a foot fetish if she puts them on eBay instead 🤣 she’s catering to the wrong market

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Theres a pair of converse she's selling that are filthy. Just put them in the bin ffs! 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t Jess earn over £40k...I know London is expensive but come on. No need to be selling your grubby cast offs. Literally no shame.

Reactions: 13
Doesn’t Jess earn over £40k...I know London is expensive but come on. No need to be selling your grubby cast offs. Literally no shame.
The amount of stuff she’s selling that has tags on or has never been worn is unbelievable. She’s clearly got a shopping addiction. I’m not talking about the shoes though, they are all absolutely rank and clearly well worn.

Reactions: 8
Wow, jess earns abt £40k and still saves enough to have shopping sprees at Bicester and buy Chanel handbags! She must be really good with her finances then.

Some of the stuff she's selling is quite grubby though *boak * 🤢

Reactions: 5
Is the nanny having a laugh with that shite she's selling? The bottom of the black boots? The filthy dirty bags? The screwed up like rag clothes??? Is she really that hard up and does she really think anyone is gonna buy that charity shop tit? It needs chucking or taking to a charity shop. It would do someone a turn but I wouldn't pay more than a couple of quid for any of it. Its shite...... All of it!

Is the nanny having a laugh with that shite she's selling? The bottom of the black boots? The filthy dirty bags? The screwed up like rag clothes??? Is she really that hard up and does she really think anyone is gonna buy that charity shop tit? It needs chucking or taking to a charity shop. It would do someone a turn but I wouldn't pay more than a couple of quid for any of it. Its shite...... All of it!
Plus she could actually iron the stuff as well!

Reactions: 6
On the Kurt Geiger bag she says ‘inside has makeup marks but will wipe clean before sending’ - why not just clean it and don’t mention it? Such a weird bunch of stuff she’s flogging.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Theres make up going on tommorow. I hope to god it's unused and sealed 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Uhhh she is infuriating. Her latest story "bought some new shoes today". Just looked how much they cost £750!!!!!!!! for shoes you can't even wear outside. I'm all for treating yourself but these are just UGLY too

View attachment 430752
Fantastic example of money and no taste
It oozes ‘Look at me, look what I can afford!’
So so boring Luisa
I’m more concerned about kids that walk barefoot through poverty

oh! I thought they were Batman symbols printed on the top.

View attachment 432169
I actually think they look like the copy fake tit you get in a market 😂

Just a thought...I wonder if the Collins clan plus nanny plus in-laws will return in haste before the strict measures take place on 15th?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.