Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is tattle any different to Daily Mail articles or gossip section in Heat Magazine. Apart from the fact we discuss it for free and don’t get paid for it what exactly is the difference? “Celebs” being discussed has been going on forever and ever. Sure sometimes people take it too far but the majority of this is harmless gossip
Exactly. I, and believe all of us, would never wish harm upon Luisa or Anna. I totally agree those sort of people shouldn’t be writing on platforms but to merely express a view like we are doing, what do they expect to do about it? Slightly different I know but we can’t even seem to eradicate major internet site problems - such as sinister child image sites, eating disorder encouragement sites etc. They are the ones that we as a society should be wanting to deal with first, not us with a cuppa and a crumpet on a morning meaning no harm at all.

She expresses her views about people, so too can we.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Their discussion about miscarriage this week was appalling. Neither of them have had a miscarriage (I don’t think) and therefore they can’t understand what it’s like to have one. This became clear during their discussion when Luisa was talking about miscarried babies being bundles of cells that weren’t compatible with life. As soon as you are pregnant you start dreaming about the life your baby will have, and your life with that baby. Just because the baby may not be viable, it doesn’t mean that you don’t have the right to grieve the loss. Anna is supposed to be a therapist but her comments were insensitive too. I’ve had two miscarriages, and if mine were recent (like the person who wrote in), Luisa and Anna’s words would have made me feel much worse and not at all better.

Reactions: 21
Having a podcast is freedom of speech.
Having an opinion/gossip site is freedom of speech.
It’s that simple
Especially when our comments that try to hold them accountable get deleted from their instagrams

Louisa is just annoyed that the narrative on tattle about her has changed , i only discovered tattle because of louisa praising it on loose lips years ago. They delete comments from instagram and now are telling people they dont want them listening to the podcast, they need to realise the narrative has only changed because they both have changed for the worse.

Now suddenly they hate tattle because they no longer can control the narrative about what people think of them!

Reactions: 12
I haven’t listened to the podcast so only catch up through you guys, but the fact that she’s ranting about tattle AGAIN & using ‘trolls’ as a reason for celebs suicide like Caroline Flack for example is disgusting. Firstly, Caroline was involved in a court case which was played out by the media and I’m sure this is the main reason behind what happened to her. Secondly, remember how awful it was when Caroline died, how heavy the world felt, and Luisa didn’t bat an eyelid. They glossed over it on the podcast and Luisa said mmm when Anna spoke of Caroline because she clearly didn’t give a duck and now Luisa wants to pretend she cares?? She makes me bleeping sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As it always is. Luisa is not concerned about anyone or their mental health or how things affect others, she is only concerned about herself. Using the podcast to take a passive aggressive stance at what is being said about her. Shes using the coat tails of Caroline flack for her own gain. Caroline was hounded on Twitter and in the papers etc. Tattle is not sold to anyone and nor does it have the person copied in on what is being said.
Luisa is choosing to seek out this site and read here. Totally different if she is being trolled, it’s a crappy thing to go at someone all the time directly, but this isn’t trolling, it’s gossiping. Just like she does. She talks and witches about everyone! Why can’t she see that she’s such a hypocrite? It’s laughable.
The other person that mentioned this is so right. She is vile and confrontational about others and how they live there lives, but does not want any opinion to be created of her.
Can guarantee that if this thread was the way it used to be when we all laughed and joked about how funny loose lips was etc, she would have nothing to say about trolling or Caroline flack and how bad gossiping about people is to their mental health.

So true! The pod really p***ed me off this week and I stopped listening before the end......the way her and Anna were getting on their high horse about trolls who gossip about celebs...when isn’t that one of the main themes of their pod, gossiping about people, like when they were both saying how invested they were in the Wagatha Christie scandal for example? They both just came across as massive hypocrites! Anna getting all uppity about it saying we don’t want people like you listening to our pod- but it’s ok for them to have/share views and opinions on celebs, just not us on Tattle?
The way Anna literally goes along with EVERYTHING Luisa says, even if it’s factually incorrect or highly insensitive (like the miscarriage comments) is really grating on me too.
Totally! And what about the gossip they were so interested in with Coleen and Rebekah court case?
Such hypocrisy

Reactions: 4
Luisa is an ugly person, inside and out. No amount of money can change that and in fact marrying Andrew has turned her into a self opinionated monster.
She is so full of herself it's unreal, surely Andrew gets fed up of her?
Her pretend job is no more than an opportunity to show off, lecture and patronise people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Basically us talking on here is like a big WhatsApp group that everybody has with friends! We gossip and I doubt anyone knows a woman who doesn’t 😂 (men too but my husband doesn’t give a tit 😂) we don’t say anything disgusting like real trolls do Eg wishing death on people, that is 100% wrong and sick and I agree with Luisa about that but they basically wanted to passively aggressively call us out for discussing Luisa on here - we even praised her the other day about the baby formula!! Like someone else said Luisa doesn’t like it that we’ve all realised what she is it weren’t long ago she raved about tattle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She also referenced the daily mail comments section, so I went to have a look at the last article they printed about her. To be fair some of the comments there are really harsh. They make the Tattle people look like pussy cats. I do understand why people get upset about those sorts of comments (saying she's ugly, old, a prostitute etc.) but most of the other comments are perfectly valid ones, saying things like 'Moved there? No she hasn't moved, she's just on holiday like the rest of them!' There is no way to filter the harsh ones from the valid ones - there just isn't. You can moderate comments and remove things that are racist or really inappropriate, but when you've posted photos of yourself to social media and commented publicly about your holiday to the UAE, the paper have a right to publish it and the public have a right to express their distaste at your holiday during lockdown. Luisa has been at this game for a while now, she knows how it works. And some of those comments will be extra mean. But extra mean isn't illegal, and unfortunately there is no way to make it so.

Anna is being pretty naive too. No, I don't think that just because you're in the public eye you should get a load of tit, of course not. But if you record a weekly podcast expressing opinions on news stories or gossip, do you really believe that no one should be allowed to join in that discussion if they don't agree with you? Are you really expecting everyone to say that everything you say is wonderful all the time?

She also referenced the daily mail comments section, so I went to have a look at the last article they printed about her. To be fair some of the comments there are really harsh. They make the Tattle people look like pussy cats. I do understand why people get upset about those sorts of comments (saying she's ugly, old, a prostitute etc.) but most of the other comments are perfectly valid ones, saying things like 'Moved there? No she hasn't moved, she's just on holiday like the rest of them!' There is no way to filter the harsh ones from the valid ones - there just isn't. You can moderate comments and remove things that are racist or really inappropriate, but when you've posted photos of yourself to social media and commented publicly about your holiday to the UAE, the paper have a right to publish it and the public have a right to express their distaste at your holiday during lockdown. Luisa has been at this game for a while now, she knows how it works. And some of those comments will be extra mean. But extra mean isn't illegal, and unfortunately there is no way to make it so.

Anna is being pretty naive too. No, I don't think that just because you're in the public eye you should get a load of tit, of course not. But if you record a weekly podcast expressing opinions on news stories or gossip, do you really believe that no one should be allowed to join in that discussion if they don't agree with you? Are you really expecting everyone to say that everything you say is wonderful all the time?
The thing is they are unrealistically expecting everyone to agree with them at all times, or at the very least if you disagree just don’t say it out loud so they can pretend they’re great and blow smoke up each other’s arses.
I agree about the trolling, I don’t read the tabloids because they’re ridiculous and I have a strong hate for the likes of the Dan Woottons of the world, so haven’t seen any comments sections, but Luisa has to remember that she sat on the gossip panel for big brother and when anyone said she was being a bit harsh about someone she would say no, they’ve put themselves in the game, so it leaves it open for people to comment and that she is only speaking her opinion. She has to see that she has put herself in the public eye. She shouldn’t be bullied, but opinions of her are going to happen. Years ago people would have looked at photos of her in Heat magazine or something of the like, showed their mates and chatted about it. Now everything is online. She posts the content, not the magazines and tattle comment on it.
Also I have mentioned her age before, but she doesn’t look old, she just looks older than the age that she says she is.

• Heart
I listened to the pod & when the trigger for miscarriage come on, I chose to carry on listening.
I’ve recently gone through the same as the person who wrote in & their comments were disgusting. Realistically speaking, Luisa is right that it’s a group of cells & I know it’s ‘mother nature’s’ way of dealing with it. But the fact she used that to sort of brush off this persons heartbreak really got to me. The trauma of that scan being told there’s no heartbeat, the physical and emotional pain you’re in while you lose your baby, having to sign hospital forms to essentially abort your baby if Mother Nature doesn’t take over. It’s horrific & I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Neither women have lived that trauma so going down the scientific explanation just isn’t helpful at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I listened to the pod & when the trigger for miscarriage come on, I chose to carry on listening.
I’ve recently gone through the same as the person who wrote in & their comments were disgusting. Realistically speaking, Luisa is right that it’s a group of cells & I know it’s ‘mother nature’s’ way of dealing with it. But the fact she used that to sort of brush off this persons heartbreak really got to me. The trauma of that scan being told there’s no heartbeat, the physical and emotional pain you’re in while you lose your baby, having to sign hospital forms to essentially abort your baby if Mother Nature doesn’t take over. It’s horrific & I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Neither women have lived that trauma so going down the scientific explanation just isn’t helpful at all.
That’s so sad, I’m sorry to hear that you went through that ♥
I agree with you, it isn’t helpful at all. They aren’t fit to even be compassionate, I don’t know why they would read something like that out and then be so cold about it. Giving a stone cold, it’s just cells that aren’t viable is beyond heartless. Just because Luisa doesn’t really care to be a mum doesn’t mean everyone else feels the same about a life being created. I hope the person that sent that in isn’t upset at hearing that response, that’s awful ☹

Reactions: 7
Ive had 2 miscarriages myself and i understood what luisa was trying to say and in my opinion i didnt think she said anything bad at all. She was just trying to make the person feel better by basically explaining it wasnt her fault and these things happen and are out of our control. If i didnt listen to the pod id have thought she said something awful the way people are going on in these comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ive had 2 miscarriages myself and i understood what luisa was trying to say and in my opinion i didnt think she said anything bad at all. She was just trying to make the person feel better by basically explaining it wasnt her fault and these things happen and are out of our control. If i didnt listen to the pod id have thought she said something awful the way people are going on in these comments.
The comment that I responded to is someone who did listen and didn’t like how they were discussing it. It’s quite disrespectful of you to assume that people are misleading a topic and dismiss their interpretation, just because you personally aren’t affected by it.

• Heart
I had a miscarriage in 2019 and I can honestly say it was the worst experience of my life. I would consider myself quite mentally strong, not a lot bothers me I’m rather laid back, but having a miscarriage completely knocked me and left me suicidal. Also my pregnancy was ectopic so was never viable but the feeling of being a failure was overwhelming. Everyone has different experiences, I get that, but just because it’s a group of cells is besides the point. You don’t have to be that far along for your baby to have a heartbeat and for you to imagine holding your baby in your arms for the first time. That gets taken from you when you have a miscarriage so for two women who have no empathy to sit and discuss it is just completely disrespectful.

• Heart
What did she say?
Basically, a few weeks back she was saying about how she was in M&S and got a basket of stuff and then realised she needed a trolley so put the basket back in the clean pile at the door and a worker came over and said that was the sanitised pile and she needed to put it in the used pile of baskets so they could be sanitised. And she said ‘he must have been on the spectrum’. It actually makes my heart sink just writing it out again.

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.