Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a Right rant on the pod about Tattle and trolls today. Anyone hear it?

They were discussing Caroline flack, then discussing people on forums like this who’ve told influencers etc to ‘kill themselves’ etc. I’ve personally never seen anything like extreme that on here, but it pissed me off that she lumped every tattler in with genuine ‘trolls’.

I’ve slagged off loads of people here but never gone to the extremes she mentioned, and I think it’s childish to lump all criticism together.

She did acknowledge the whole ‘yes we’rein the public eye and we can be criticised’.. but went on to insinuate that people are jealous of influencers etc... couldn’t be further from the truth. I’ve got a fulfilling career which pays me enough for a nice life and I’d hate to have 100k people know every detail of my life in the way influencers do!

I actually think a lot of what’s written here is valid criticism and sometimes does veer into nastiness but you cannot lump every criticism together and act like the absolutely awful press who hounded Caroline flack are equally as bad as those who post here when they’re fed up of influencers doing shady tit and getting away with it.
they can’t stand it when people have an opinion on their public lifestyle. Some people do take it too far, making fake accounts and taking it outside of tattle but that’s a very small minority. A lot of us just discuss on here. If they don’t like it don’t look it’s that simple

I actually cannot get over the nanny’s selling page on insta. “I will wipe it clean before I send it” err no thanks!
Omg
I need to find this to have a browse

Reactions: 5
Prepared to stand up for z listers but not historic current and possible future abuse by discussing the issues around BLM. What a pair of giant hypocrites! Yes Salli Axl suffers from severe mental illness but has done many ill advised things herself against other people. I am prepared to accept mental health as a reason for that but not an excuse. The same with Caroline Flack. Many people with mental illness face the consequences of their mental illness on a daily basis. Just because you’re a celebrity doesn’t make you exempt.

Reactions: 7
Prepared to stand up for z listers but not historic current and possible future abuse by discussing the issues around BLM. What a pair of giant hypocrites! Yes Salli Axl suffers from severe mental illness but has done many ill advised things herself against other people. I am prepared to accept mental health as a reason for that but not an excuse. The same with Caroline Flack. Many people with mental illness face the consequences of their mental illness on a daily basis. Just because you’re a celebrity doesn’t make you exempt.
I’m not over how they completely ignored BLM but have been nonstop talking about Covid and other issues such as domestic abuse.

Reactions: 10
impressed with her sorting the baby formula, it’s stuff like that which shows she does have a good heart. Just gets carried away with herself sometimes.

• Heart
I think the baby formula thing is a good deed. She can’t really win. If she shared it without donating then people would complain about the lack of donation. If she just donated and didn’t share then the food bank would lose out on potential donations from her followers. But by sharing her donation people think she’s showing off.
I’m not a fan at all, I think she is a despicable person. However I’m pleased she’s raising awareness and hopefully donations for the food bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All I think about that is it’s what £100. How much did she spend on those hideous flip flop things? And they were asking for donations. Presumably so they could buy the formula that each person they knew was in need used? Not all babies have the same. But appreciate what she was doing even if I don’t trust her motives!

She’s constantly going on about how eggs are so gross, and slated Anna for eating them - yet 5 mins later goes on about how delicious her pavlova was she had at the beach club. Thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That was really daft. I bet Andrew doesn't know she did that, and I bet she allowed him to be furious about the invasion of privacy, all the while knowing exactly how they found out the new address - her telling everyone!

Once they move she will also plaster photos and videos of the new house all over Instagram, and once someone has done that it takes about ten seconds for people to work out where the house is. The internet makes it so easy now.
Bet Andrew doesn’t know her loose tongue bragged on the pod that the house is:

In Hertfordshire
Has an indoor AND outdoor pool
Has stables
Has a menagerie

How many houses for sale are there out there with all of that?
Not hard for the journalists to find.
She is her own worse enemy, she just cannot control her bragging. It’s her own fault

She’s constantly going on about how eggs are so gross, and slated Anna for eating them - yet 5 mins later goes on about how delicious her pavlova was she had at the beach club. Thick as tit.
What’s so wrong with eating an omelette? 🤦🏼

I see sam faires sister inlaw is against vaccinations, i wonder if this is a topic her and louise clash on, i dont think sams kids are vaccinated
that family are bleeping nuts I don’t know how Luisa is friends with her at all

That claudia’s thick as two planks so it’s unsurprising she thinks that. I’m beginning to think you’re only let into gaynor’s circle of trust if you become an anti vaxxer
And name your first born after their dad *cringe

• Sick
Reactions: 8
that family are bleeping nuts I don’t know how Luisa is friends with her at all

And name your first born after their dad *cringe
They both have grown up as massive chavs who have come into money and are trying to play this perfect mumsy role for clout, they are both nobodies in the end

Reactions: 4
Omg I forgot the best bit from the pod. Luisa speaking about how MLM’s get a bad rep or whatever and how some people actually make a good living off of them (lol look at the stats for most of these companies; depressingly few people make anywhere near to a liveable income..)

she went on to say how her friend sells her this monat shampoo and she uses it and loves it etc, lol, has she not seen the monat lawsuits for hair loss caused by their products ..? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Less than 1% of the people in mlm make a profit. Let alone good money - less than 1% of them are even breaking even. A miniscule percentage make pocket money and an even more miniscule amount make decent money. Everyone else makes a loss. Very few people outside the scheme buy the products as they're usually not very good and ridiculously expensive. Therefore the profits of those few people are funded by the losses of the 99% of people underneath them. That's why mlms are tit, not because we all hate people making money online. I actually don't mind being sold to a bit on instagram, as long as its not constant. Mlms are still bleeping awful though.

She obviously likes the people that run MLMs more than she hates Luxe cos that would be an easy target to get at Luxe for, her crappy “travel smart” MLM that’s not an MLM because the company were clever and did the MLM as the sister business 🤣🤣

She’s such a hypocrite! Wasn’t long ago she was slagging off the poor M&S worker and mocking him for “being on the spectrum” and here she is preaching about mental health and “If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all” maybe they should take their own advise!

Reactions: 21
Listening to the latter part of the pod now. Luisa, and Anna, are complete hypocrites. They both are talking about how people dont have the right to talk about people whose lives they know not of, they dont really know them - isnt that the same for you Luisa when you are slagging off people left, right and centre in your rants - you dont really know them? You are always slagging off other influencers, you slag off women who have a baby over 30, women who want more than 1 kid (when you have 3 yourself you stupid twit), slag off people who have fillers (yet have botox yourself). How can Anna say we have no right to slag people off when she posts everything about her life - including videos of her son's poo on a camping holiday. They are insane! If you dont want people to comment on your life, how about removing it from the public domain.

Another hypocritical statement from Luisa was discussing someone from Big Brother who had posted a video of themselves crying and how Luisa said 'its terrible this poor woman was breaking her heart on social media as a reaction to these trolls'. Ummmm ... Luisa did a rant on a previous podcast episode where she was almost laughing and mocking someone she knew who had done a story of them crying and she'd said 'very strange, why would you do that? Why would you cry on a public platform like that. Get a grip' - so its OK when its someone she doesnt like. Never mind the Free Britney campaign, I'm actually tempted to start a 'Free Andrew' one. He must be halfway to lunacy now living with that woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Listening to the latter part of the pod now. Luisa, and Anna, are complete hypocrites. They both are talking about how people dont have the right to talk about people whose lives they know not of, they dont really know them - isnt that the same for you Luisa when you are slagging off people left, right and centre in your rants - you dont really know them? You are always slagging off other influencers, you slag off women who have a baby over 30, women who want more than 1 kid (when you have 3 yourself you stupid twit), slag off people who have fillers (yet have botox yourself). How can Anna say we have no right to slag people off when she posts everything about her life - including videos of her son's poo on a camping holiday. They are insane! If you dont want people to comment on your life, how about removing it from the public domain.

Another hypocritical statement from Luisa was discussing someone from Big Brother who had posted a video of themselves crying and how Luisa said 'its terrible this poor woman was breaking her heart on social media as a reaction to these trolls'. Ummmm ... Luisa did a rant on a previous podcast episode where she was almost laughing and mocking someone she knew who had done a story of them crying and she'd said 'very strange, why would you do that? Why would you cry on a public platform like that. Get a grip' - so its OK when its someone she doesnt like. Never mind the Free Britney campaign, I'm actually tempted to start a 'Free Andrew' one. He must be halfway to lunacy now living with that woman.
So true! The pod really p***ed me off this week and I stopped listening before the end......the way her and Anna were getting on their high horse about trolls who gossip about celebs...when isn’t that one of the main themes of their pod, gossiping about people, like when they were both saying how invested they were in the Wagatha Christie scandal for example? They both just came across as massive hypocrites! Anna getting all uppity about it saying we don’t want people like you listening to our pod- but it’s ok for them to have/share views and opinions on celebs, just not us on Tattle?
The way Anna literally goes along with EVERYTHING Luisa says, even if it’s factually incorrect or highly insensitive (like the miscarriage comments) is really grating on me too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How is tattle any different to Daily Mail articles or gossip section in Heat Magazine. Apart from the fact we discuss it for free and don’t get paid for it what exactly is the difference? “Celebs” being discussed has been going on forever and ever. Sure sometimes people take it too far but the majority of this is harmless gossip

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.