Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic example of money and no taste
It oozes ‘Look at me, look what I can afford!’
So so boring Luisa
I’m more concerned about kids that walk barefoot through poverty

I actually think they look like the copy fake tit you get in a market 😂

Just a thought...I wonder if the Collins clan plus nanny plus in-laws will return in haste before the strict measures take place on 15th?
Nope! They will stay until there is no resctrictions

I bet it kills Luisa when this thread gets off topic and we talk about the nanny instead of her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What does she look like 🤣🤣🤣 actually think she may have the worst fashion sense of all the ‘influencers’ and that is really saying something

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As soon as i saw that on her stories it screamed of her reading here....she is so vacuous its nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually cannot get over the nanny’s selling page on insta. “I will wipe it clean before I send it” err no thanks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I actually cannot get over the nanny’s selling page on insta. “I will wipe it clean before I send it” err no thanks!
It’s so gross! Why not wipe it clean before the picture is taken? It makes no sense. She’s clearly just sending things as they are. With the most recent items she’s added something like ‘sold as seen, no returns’ to the listings, so clearly people have complained about some of the earlier items she sold. It’s so rank.

Reactions: 6
It’s so gross! Why not wipe it clean before the picture is taken? It makes no sense. She’s clearly just sending things as they are. With the most recent items she’s added something like ‘sold as seen, no returns’ to the listings, so clearly people have complained about some of the earlier items she sold. It’s so rank.
It’s just greedy. I reckon she thinks that because of who she is she’ll have people flocking to buy it! I tried to sell a dress on eBay recently and when I was taking photos I noticed it had gone bobbly under the armpits so I was like nah that would put me off buying something with that so didn’t end up putting it up 😂 maybe that’s quite extreme but I’ve had people on eBay be so god damn picky with stuff it’s just put me off.

Reactions: 8
It’s just greedy. I reckon she thinks that because of who she is she’ll have people flocking to buy it! I tried to sell a dress on eBay recently and when I was taking photos I noticed it had gone bobbly under the armpits so I was like nah that would put me off buying something with that so didn’t end up putting it up 😂 maybe that’s quite extreme but I’ve had people on eBay be so god damn picky with stuff it’s just put me off.
My motto is i only sell stuff i would be happy/pleased to recieve.
Screams desperate to me that she is selling this tit, , maybe the Collins' aren't paying her whilst she isn't working 🤔

Reactions: 9
My motto is i only sell stuff i would be happy/pleased to recieve.
Screams desperate to me that she is selling this tit, , maybe the Collins' aren't paying her whilst she isn't working 🤔
She's working at home processing everyone's refunds for the cancelled tour!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.