Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what the husband does for a living? Seems to be an endless supply of cash
He owns an energy supply company (or at least he did as of 2017) and was worth £54 mill then. I'm sure he's worth even more now. Luisa said on the pod he's also an accountant, although doesn't practice these days. Probably just so he knows enough about about how to evade huge taxes etc. I think she also said he owns a number of businesses??

Reactions: 9
She’s on insta this morning moaning about not being able to go skiing and how she misses it. This is coming from someone who is on a 4 month jolly in Dubai 😆😆

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine having everything she does and still not being happy with your life...destined for an unfulfilled life and constantly wanting more. How sad.

Reactions: 23
Imagine having everything she does and still not being happy with your life...destined for an unfulfilled life and constantly wanting more. How sad.
She’s mad that some women have managed to marry men that are good looking and rich! Sorry you only managed half Luisa, better luck next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's so disrespectful of her to be posting things about her fun days out and all these things she's able to do in Dubai when she knows for a fact that most of her followers are UK based and struggling with another lockdown.

No way should she have been able to go in the first place, her husband apparently needed to work there (he managed fine from home for the last year) but clearly she didn't as she's doing duck all work when she's there and just having days out. If she's going to do it the least she could do is not post it and brag about it. Oh but remember she's relocated (for a few months) she's not on holiday 🙄

Reactions: 10
The bragging doesn’t bother me. I think it’s distasteful when like others have mentioned, her viewership are not as lucky as her. However, I do find when she’s bragging that it cements how she is only materialistically happy, which we all know doesn’t last forever. Ive always found that the ones who are having to show/prove on social media how happy they are at all times, aren’t actually wholly fulfilled at all.
Money can buy a lot of things but utter peace it cannot buy. Its just proof that she apparently left the uk because she’s sick of negativity, but she is continuing to moan. The negativity seems to be carried around by her.

Reactions: 23
Louisa has said previously her and andrew met because he bid in ber at a charity auction. I think that says it all about their relationship

She only put herself in the position to be bid on to try and find a rich ass husband

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally agree with this. She's living in a gorgeous villa, with her family who are all safe and healthy, sun is shining, they can GO OUT AND DO THINGS and yet she's still moaning. She will never ever be happy - it's such a shame. Some people with excess money (and I'm only saying some here as I don't think all rich people are like this) are just so materialistic and want want want - because there's no need to actually work towards something and have the satisfaction of getting it. As soon as they have something they're onto the next. She's a sad woman

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Louisa has said previously her and andrew met because he bid in ber at a charity auction. I think that says it all about their relationship

She only put herself in the position to be bid on to try and find a rich ass husband
She also said they met because they sat next to each other at a charity event, her stories slightly changed each time she tells them 😂😂

Anyone else cringe at how her army of lufanians rush to defend her in the comments of insta posts 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's so disrespectful of her to be posting things about her fun days out and all these things she's able to do in Dubai when she knows for a fact that most of her followers are UK based and struggling with another lockdown.

No way should she have been able to go in the first place, her husband apparently needed to work there (he managed fine from home for the last year) but clearly she didn't as she's doing duck all work when she's there and just having days out. If she's going to do it the least she could do is not post it and brag about it. Oh but remember she's relocated (for a few months) she's not on holiday 🙄
And remember how Anna said on a past pod that when Kim K uploaded pics from a day out on an island how it was inappropriate at this time?
But doesn’t have the balls to tell Luisa!

She also said they met because they sat next to each other at a charity event, her stories slightly changed each time she tells them 😂😂

Anyone else cringe at how her army of lufanians rush to defend her in the comments of insta posts 🤮
Yes! Like she would give a toss about them! So funny

• Heart
Reactions: 12
LUISA "I don't want to rub your faces in it as I know everyone is struggling back in the UK".....but here is a picture of me with a cocktail at a 6 star hotel in the sunshine....she may as well have captioned the fake tits shot with "See ya witches"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hancock:
Travellers who try to conceal their arrival from a "red list" country face prison sentences of up to 10 years under a new enforcement regime for quarantine hotels.

what was it Luisa said “I’m not bleeping doing that?” Sorry babes, but I think you bleeping are.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hancock:
Travellers who try to conceal their arrival from a "red list" country face prison sentences of up to 10 years under a new enforcement regime for quarantine hotels.

what was it Luisa said “I’m not bleeping doing that?” Sorry babes, but I think you bleeping are.
No doubt super rich people will still find a way around the law and ensure they get away with doing as they please 😡

Reactions: 8
I think they'd be OK if they went to the Maldives for a fortnight first, although I don't know what the rules are in the Maldives, perhaps they'd have to quarantine there too!

Reactions: 2
Hancock:

This wont affect her though, they will either relocate somewhere else or stay where they are until the summer when the travel restrictions are eased

Reactions: 3
Uhhh she is infuriating. Her latest story "bought some new shoes today". Just looked how much they cost £750!!!!!!!! for shoes you can't even wear outside. I'm all for treating yourself but these are just UGLY too

1613055064247.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.