Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had wet herself and Brian had to clean her up, but she didn't move off the bed so the bedsheets weren't changed 🤢

Can someone please tell me how I set a thread up on here... There are so many people that need exposing in on here! 😃

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The videos on the tiktok account ‘whathappenedtolucyrose’ are interesting. Crazy to see how much she has changed 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Been following this tit show for months, she's made a new account called lucyrose.thisisme

Reactions: 1
She's in hospital because she's got sores under her belly 😂 I think that's a mixture of being overweight and a heatwave.. not moving from one position for hours on end probably plays a part in it too! I imagine she stinks!

Nah that video is from a year ago, it’s been taken off her facebook, think it’s a fake account

She's in hospital because she's got sores under her belly 😂 I think that's a mixture of being overweight and a heatwave.. not moving from one position for hours on end probably plays a part in it too! I imagine she stinks!
If you talking about the lucyrose.thisisme account it’s fake or just loads of old videos they’ve taken from her Facebook account when she in hospital in Nov 2020.

Such a shame it cuts off because after that was when lucy tried to say that it can’t be bryan coz he didn’t have that profile pic in 2015, and the other girl had to explain about 10 times that the screenshot was from today so obviously it wouldn’t be the same picture loool🤪

Can anyone update me on what’s going on with Lucy at the moment please. I haven’t seen her live in a few days now and I’ve heard loads of stuff has happened but I don’t know where people are seeing this, if anyone knows anything please tell me.

Can anyone update me on what’s going on with Lucy at the moment please. I haven’t seen her live in a few days now and I’ve heard loads of stuff has happened but I don’t know where people are seeing this, if anyone knows anything please tell me.
She encouraged people to gift her saying she was gonna donate it to the smithy family but never did, she lied saying someone threatened to burn her house down and then lied further saying that she had been moved to another location by police for her protection, then a bunch of people called her out and she admitted that she had made it up. Then someone exposed screenshots from 2015 of bryan sending n0ncey messages to kids, then finally she posted saying she’s coming off tiktok for good. I give her a week before she comes back lol.