Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh.. my god 🤣🤣 She’s got those fake, ‘reborn’ dolls . THREE OF THEM! She can’t even look after herself. SHE COULDN’T LOOK AFTER HER OWN KIDS. She’s literally a big baby who shits herself or in a commode next to her bed.

And talking about babies and ‘reborn’ dolls, what about her own two kids?? She’s got TWO of her own kids, yet is playing pretend with these three babies???????????????????

You couldn’t write it. Neglected it’s own two kids and could care less about them, but got three fake babies which she dotes on and pays attention too. Her poor actual kids…
---
It’s got even less teeth than two years ago! And even more are fookin black! 🤢🤮 View attachment 2867374
Probably for the best she has reborns, she can't look after herself or her own kids, which is why her sister has custody of her two sons.

Reactions: 2
Probably for the best she has reborns, she can't look after herself or her own kids, which is why her sister has custody of her two sons.
Can you imagine how you’d feel if you were one of its kid though? How insulted you’d be? It’s absolutely infuriating. I feel so sorry for them. Their mum could care less about them and wants nothing to do with them and won’t be a mum, but their mum wants to be a mum to fake bleeping dolls.

Last edited:
Can you imagine how you’d feel if you were one of its kid though? How insulted you’d be? It’s absolutely infuriating. I feel so sorry for them. Their mum could care less about them and wants nothing to do with them and won’t be a mum, but their mum wants to be a mum to fake bleeping dolls.
Tbh I think they probably feel relieve, if you look at the pair of them do you honestly want wayne and waynette slobs as your parents, those kids have got a lucky escape.

Reactions: 1
Tbh I think they probably feel relieve, if you look at the pair of them do you honestly want wayne and waynette slobs as your parents, those kids have got a lucky escape.
How she would parent them anyways when she doesn't leave her bed is beyond me.

Reactions: 1
True. I’m not disagreeing with you in any way. It just infuriates me and makes me so sad. I’d be up the bleeping wall if that was my mum. Couldn’t care less for me, but now is a ‘mother’ and dotes over and looks after bleeping plastic dolls better than it ever did for you!
How she would parent them anyways when she doesn't leave her bed is beyond me.
Crazy thing is is that it wasn’t always like this. Have you seen what it looked like five to ten years ago? It was relatively (heavy emphasis on relatively) ‘normal’. By that, I mean it was a normal size, seemingly looked after itself adequately, was able to pop out two kids, get into relationships, go out etc…

I’ve no doubt whatsoever that it always been very mentally lacking and not all there, but that’s different to what it’s turned into today. Look at it compared to its brother josh. Yes, it’s absolutely always been slow and thick as duck and retarsed, but it LITERALLY has chosen to age regress and turn itself into a bleeping dependent, disgusting, jabba the hut baby. It’s like two different people looking at it now to looking at it in its past.

Last edited:
True. I’m not disagreeing with you in any way. It just infuriates me and makes me so sad. I’d be up the bleeping wall if that was my mum. Couldn’t care less for me, but now is a ‘mother’ and dotes over and looks after bleeping plastic dolls better than it ever did for you!

Crazy thing is is that it wasn’t always like this. Have you seen what it looked like five to ten years ago? It was relatively (heavy emphasis on relatively) ‘normal’. By that, I mean it was a normal size, seemingly looked after itself adequately, was able to pop out two kids, get into relationships, go out etc…

I’ve no doubt whatsoever that it always been very mentally lacking and not all there, but that’s different to what it’s turned into today. Look at it compared to its brother josh. Yes, it’s absolutely always been slow and thick as duck and retarsed, but it LITERALLY has chosen to age regress and turn itself into a bleeping dependent, disgusting, jabba the hut baby. It’s like two different people looking at it now to looking at it in its past.
I saw videos of her selling younique and she did like normal to what she looks like now. Personally think Brian has brought her down.

Reactions: 2