Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been on TikTok or watching the lives in so long so I don’t know the newer people on lives only seen Lauren and Lucy before. I clicked in last night and seen Lauren was live and Lucy was on too with her. Lucy at one stage said something about Lauren’s daughter having cancer - some page I think made it up to troll Lauren and Lucy thought it was funny. It all kicked off there and then and then the live was cut off. Don’t know what else happened cos I don’t know handles and accounts anymore. Anyone know if it continued anywhere else? Or what was going on?

Reactions: 2
lucy, lauren, ami &soph, Austin, miss cyber, danni&vicky, leon, josh (Lucy's brothers) and a few of Lucy's on and off mods.

If you type in lucy rose on tiktok, all the screen recording of the lives will come up and you'll pretty much find everyones user name.

As long as you follow them, you'll be able to piece together what's been happening. Even if they are not directly involved, it gets mentioned on there lives. It is very hard to catch up on lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
lucy, lauren, ami &soph, Austin, miss cyber, danni&vicky, leon, josh (Lucy's brothers) and a few of Lucy's on and off mods.

If you type in lucy rose on tiktok, all the screen recording of the lives will come up and you'll pretty much find everyones user name.

As long as you follow them, you'll be able to piece together what's been happening. Even if they are not directly involved, it gets mentioned on there lives. It is very hard to catch up on lol.
Thanks for that, I’ll have a look in a while.

It’s really is like a soap drama but just the same old recycled tit every night. I think some people just get fascinated with Lucy is some weird way

I was watching her live about an hour ago and she was getting so angry that the girl she was live with was getting gifted tons… Lucy started following the gifters and denying it and then turnt her Alexa on full blast so we couldn’t hear what the other girl was saying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was watching her live about an hour ago and she was getting so angry that the girl she was live with was getting gifted tons… Lucy started following the gifters and denying it and then turnt her Alexa on full blast so we couldn’t hear what the other girl was saying!!
She always does that. Shes not stupid. I caught her last night and called out the woman she was on with for reading comments out directed to lucy! All saying horrible things and shes going on like a mate? Lucy dropped off "for a minute " went on with someone else 😂

Reactions: 1
Omg please tell me someone has watched Lucy roses live tonight where she said the police have moved her into a hotel because shes been getting death threats of her house being lit on fire (exactly the same as the smithy family) but she’s been asking people to donate her money. Turns out she LIED about the whole thing because she saw Howe much love and money the smithy family were getting and she was sat at home all along with a green screen on her live so no one could see where she was. How bleeping sick!!!

Sorry I’m so angry. That poor family have been through distraught and you’ve got people like her who are lying about it for money!

Shock. And now she’s back tracking saying all the money that was donated for her is going to smithy family.

Last edited:
  • Wow
This doesn’t surprise me in the slightest and I bet people are still supporting her and making up excuses, others get pure roast for daring to criticise her but she can make up lies like this and get away with it just another drama filled life for Lucy Rose!

This doesn’t surprise me in the slightest and I bet people are still supporting her and making up excuses, others get pure roast for daring to criticise her but she can make up lies like this and get away with it just another drama filled life for Lucy Rose!
They was supporting her to start with, because people felt sorry for her but when she admitted she was lying everyone was fuming. Then she said, someone told her to lie! Then she said she did it to get donations for the smithy family. Then when someone went live with her and said “the smithy family don’t want donations so donate to the smithy go fund me page I think it’s going to a good charity instead” she said “no I can’t because it’s been shut down now so I’ll give it the smithy family” 🤦🏻‍♀️

They was supporting her to start with, because people felt sorry for her but when she admitted she was lying everyone was fuming. Then she said, someone told her to lie! Then she said she did it to get donations for the smithy family. Then when someone went live with her and said “the smithy family don’t want donations so donate to the smithy go fund me page I think it’s going to a good charity instead” she said “no I can’t because it’s been shut down now so I’ll give it the smithy family” 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wait what! She admitting to lying ?!?! I had a feeling something was off. She shares all her messages and voice notes in live and when people asked her to share the death threats, she said 'oh they deleted themselevs' and then she said later on 'i shouldn't have to show anyone'

Is sam aware that it was fake? Because she said they were threatening Sam too. Surly no one will forgive her after this. ?

Something needs to be done about this, because she currently has over £70 sitting in her bank account from donations from what essentially is a Hoax.

Wait what! She admitting to lying ?!?! I had a feeling something was off. She shares all her messages and voice notes in live and when people asked her to share the death threats, she said 'oh they deleted themselevs' and then she said later on 'i shouldn't have to show anyone'

Is sam aware that it was fake? Because she said they were threatening Sam too. Surly no one will forgive her after this. ?

Something needs to be done about this, because she currently has over £70 sitting in her bank account from donations from what essentially is a Hoax.
Maybe this a warning sign to Scottish Sam and the ‘friends’ who sit on live with her that she don’t give a tit about them and is just using them, I mean why does Lauren B still go live with her after all she done and knowing her other tiktok friends can’t stand Lucy and her behaviour, it’s all to do with clout and the drama that Lucy brings with her to the lives.

Unfortunately I just watched a live and people are already forgiving her (some people) she's blaming some girl called 'Rachel' saying, she 'Rachel' told her to lie. Now all I'm seeing is
'Awww lucy is easily influenced, let's attack this Rachel girl instead....'

I'm so tempted to write into Spotted Newton Abbot page with all the evidence that's all over tiktok, so everyone who lives in her area can stay clear! She's dangerous. I've been watching her for months and she's scammed so so so many people. This is too far now. She's used somebody's house burning down for financial gain. Its too far, she needs to be exposed and arrested.

The smithy family also should be made aware that shes used there tragedy for money, but it would be hard with the amount of follows they have to contact them. They probably get a million messages a day.

Reactions: 3
Yes apparently scottish Sam was crying on live because of it?

Unfortunately I just watched a live and people are already forgiving her (some people) she's blaming some girl called 'Rachel' saying, she 'Rachel' told her to lie. Now all I'm seeing is
'Awww lucy is easily influenced, let's attack this Rachel girl instead....'

I'm so tempted to write into Spotted Newton Abbot page with all the evidence that's all over tiktok, so everyone who lives in her area can stay clear! She's dangerous. I've been watching her for months and she's scammed so so so many people. This is too far now. She's used somebody's house burning down for financial gain. Its too far, she needs to be exposed and arrested.

The smithy family also should be made aware that shes used there tragedy for money, but it would be hard with the amount of follows they have to contact them. They probably get a million messages a day.
I don’t get why Lucy said Rachel told her to lie when Rachel apparently said in the comments “just to clarify she ISNT at my house” loads of times? I think she’s just blaming anyone to worm away out of it

Last edited:
Do you know which account she’s on? She has that many I can’t keep up haha
She on live Instagram right now. Lucyrose2023

She's on live. Pretending like nothing happened, showing off all the gifts people have brought her off her wishlist. Most the comments are people being nice.

Looks like she's got away with scamming people.... yet again..hope she enjoys the £70 🤦‍♀️