Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She encouraged people to gift her saying she was gonna donate it to the smithy family but never did, she lied saying someone threatened to burn her house down and then lied further saying that she had been moved to another location by police for her protection, then a bunch of people called her out and she admitted that she had made it up. Then someone exposed screenshots from 2015 of bryan sending n0ncey messages to kids, then finally she posted saying she’s coming off tiktok for good. I give her a week before she comes back lol.
she’s already back on a new account😂

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused with it all!! Apparently now the instagram messages sent weren’t Lucy...the messages between Bryan and the 15 year old girl are yet to be proven?? But last night all the main ones involved were on house party and were threatened and they found out who was on those accounts and Lucy and Bryan were 2 of them

I can’t help but feel sorry for her, Like please don’t take this the wrong way as I know the things she’s done and lied about is absolutely disgusting but sometimes I just watch her lives and generally just think she could have such a better life, I hate seeing anyone pretty much bed bound and I know she needs to start helping herself but Bryan is suppose to be her carer but all he does is give her abuse, he practically controls her, no wonder she sits on her phone all the day, I would do the same if I was living with someone like that, I just think deep down inside there is a lost soul, but a kind one somewhere, and I don’t think her “friends” help the situation most of the time, they are only there for the drama and attention.

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but feel sorry for her, Like please don’t take this the wrong way as I know the things she’s done and lied about is absolutely disgusting but sometimes I just watch her lives and generally just think she could have such a better life, I hate seeing anyone pretty much bed bound and I know she needs to start helping herself but Bryan is suppose to be her carer but all he does is give her abuse, he practically controls her, no wonder she sits on her phone all the day, I would do the same if I was living with someone like that, I just think deep down inside there is a lost soul, but a kind one somewhere, and I don’t think her “friends” help the situation most of the time, they are only there for the drama and attention.
Her own family basically said that she bed bound by choice, she has hernias and mild learning disability but that’s it and can move around but chose not too, it’s sad really but there you go.

I saw the live she hacked all her hair off too.

Reactions: 3
Her own family basically said that she bed bound by choice, she has hernias and mild learning disability but that’s it and can move around but chose not too, it’s sad really but there you go.

I saw the live she hacked all her hair off too.
Whats her new account

Woahhh she’s got new hair... she looks better with it short tbh it was so matted and greasy before

Soooo... theres evidence lucy has made fake accounts and threatened to murder and r*pe peoples children and people have falsely accused bryan of being a p*eado (almost ruining his life)

And now they are all friends again 🤣 its worst than esatenders, with tanya and max getting back together after she buried him alive 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have a feeling 'danny and vicky' will have there own thread very soon. Danny seemed to be trying to be the next lucy at the moment

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Soooo... theres evidence lucy has made fake accounts and threatened to murder and r*pe peoples children and people have falsely accused bryan of being a weirdo (almost ruining his life)

And now they are all friends again 🤣 its worst than esatenders, with tanya and max getting back together after she buried him alive 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have a feeling 'danny and vicky' will have there own thread very soon. Danny seemed to be trying to be the next lucy at the moment
They’re all awful lmao, especially aims she is the worst, screaming and threatening lucy on live less than 2 days ago and then this morning was chatting away to her like they were old pals

They’re all awful lmao, especially aims she is the worst, screaming and threatening lucy on live less than 2 days ago and then this morning was chatting away to her like they were old pals
I don’t get it they all chatting tit arguing with her and about her and then back on live talking like they best pals what is with the two faceness of it all.

What actually did happen surrounding Danny?? I completely missed all his drama and came back to Lauren saying he needed to learn his lesson but can’t find what actually happened

What actually did happen surrounding Danny?? I completely missed all his drama and came back to Lauren saying he needed to learn his lesson but can’t find what actually happened
He made some not nice comments about few people and basically fell out with them Lauren being one of them including Aims who basically has helped him a lot with money and buying him a food shop and trying to sort he’s benefits out when he had no money or help and basically got thrown back in her face, the problem with Danny and Vicky is both are vulnerable and easily manipulated by trolls, they can’t differentiate between the truth and lies at times and decide to believe the lies their fed instead of just asking the person and that’s when he starts saying nasty stuff it’s all temporary though as they normally back being chummy.

• Heart
He made some not nice comments about few people and basically fell out with them Lauren being one of them including Aims who basically has helped him a lot with money and buying him a food shop and trying to sort he’s benefits out when he had no money or help and basically got thrown back in her face, the problem with Danny and Vicky is both are vulnerable and easily manipulated by trolls, they can’t differentiate between the truth and lies at times and decide to believe the lies their fed instead of just asking the person and that’s when he starts saying nasty stuff it’s all temporary though as they normally back being chummy.
What did he say? One minute they are on live chatting away with him and the next Lauren and aims are doing a live saying they’ve blocked him. I’m so confused 😂

Reactions: 1
Keep seeing Lucy/Lucy skits on my FYP and rushed over here to see if she had a thread! What in the Jeremy Kyle is going on in the world when someone like that has a platform? She is a clatty con artist!

Reactions: 4
Apparently Lucy’s been using someone else’s tiktok account for lives and they’ve changed the password and locked her out, keeping all her gifts 🤡😂

Reactions: 5