Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now using some other woman’s account...no doubt that will get banned soon

Reactions: 1
What Is the deal with Scottish Sam? Why is she so invested in Lucy and desperate to help her, she apparently been upset and devastated by Lucy antics?

And you can see Lauren B and Austin are enjoying all this drama.

Reactions: 2
There is definitely some weird fascination with her, all theses grown arse adults bowing down to her, crying on titktok because of how she acting.

she’s a benefit fraudster who sits on her toothless greasy haired arse being wipe by her idiot boyfriend, please tell me why people are risking their job, causing them stress and endless problems just wake up.

There is definitely some weird fascination with her, all theses grown arse adults bowing down to her, crying on titktok because of how she acting.

she’s a benefit fraudster who sits on her toothless greasy haired arse being wipe by her idiot boyfriend, please tell me why people are risking their job, causing them stress and endless problems just wake up.
Its all just very dramatic with her, i feel like the ppl who do these hours and hours of lives invested in her probably havent got much else going on in life.
No one seems to acknowledge bryan was there so he is a liar too?!
Also scottish sammy has spoken to lucys carer? 😐 why?

She needs the internet taken off her shes absolutely dangerous

She hasn’t kept the money for herself? She’s already donated it, I know that doesn’t excuse the fact she lied and used the smithy family for clout but she has donated it.

She leaking peoples addresses and phone numbers and a lot of them have children and now loads are leaving ticktok and upset and suicidal it’s mental how this one girl has affected so many why has nothing been done about her and especially that enabler Bryan.

She leaking peoples addresses and phone numbers and a lot of them have children and now loads are leaving ticktok and upset and suicidal it’s mental how this one girl has affected so many why has nothing been done about her and especially that enabler Bryan.
Why have ppl given her their numbers and addresses? There's been a lot of questionable behaviour by ppl who were her "friends" 🤔

Just caught the live there on Instagram. I’m shocked how people don’t just cut her out once she does wrong. I’m like that I don’t give second chances cos an apology means nothing at the end of the day. Her and Bryan need a smack of reality. She was quizzed about money she saved for someone and she was gone. She said it was 100 others saying 300… she’s unbelievable 😳 Bryan shouting at women on the live and when a man came on he went quiet and pretended he got a phone call and not a peep out of him.

Bryans just admitted on Instagram live he’s been talking and sending pictures to a 15 year old girl!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There live exposing Lucy now with videos and screenshots on Instagram la_pesadillla88

Don’t know if anyone has mentioned this or not but if you type Lucy Rose into tiktok there’s videos of them apparently having sex on live like you can hear them and Lucy saying “2 seconds guys” in the middle of it. Don’t know if that’s what’s actually happening in the video but still she’s vile

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t know if anyone has mentioned this or not but if you type Lucy Rose into tiktok there’s videos of them apparently having sex on live like you can hear them and Lucy saying “2 seconds guys” in the middle of it. Don’t know if that’s what’s actually happening in the video but still she’s vile
I think it was concluded that he was maybe wiping her down below or somthing (as he is her carer).. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha