Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just caught her live.. absolutely booting off because someone said they’d send her an olive pizza. She she hates the smell of olives and will leave her home if someone does that.
Then she shouted and swore at BRYYYYANNNN 🤦🏼‍♀️

I see she hasn't changed then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve just caught her live.. absolutely booting off because someone said they’d send her an olive pizza. She she hates the smell of olives and will leave her home if someone does that.
Then she shouted and swore at BRYYYYANNNN 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg i saw the earlier one when she was saying you better not send us an olive pizza. Whatever u do no1 send me an olive pizza. Dont send an olive pizza

What a moron! Also does she get out of bed EVER? i could smell her through the screen!

On the earlier live they had already been sent a takeaway and bryonnnnn was booting off accusing people 🙄

Reactions: 2
Shes been an absolute delight tonight
Someone sent her kfc
Someone sent her a tooth brush, toothpaste and dog food

She blamed lauren. Lauren said it wasn't her. Then it all kicked off and she told lauren where to go

Waiting for 2morros installment when theyve kissed and made up

At this point i honestly think its performance art

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a tit show, it’s too funny and bizarre to be real.

that frazzle guy on Lauren live I just can’t take he was literally roasting her and she didn’t say tit, my god!

• Haha
What is his accent?
Fazzie usually does Instagram,does silly things to get noticed,like on Tyrone1mc's lives at 10pm most nights.Fazzie puts on a stupid accent it's bleeping annoying,he does my head in,but he was funny roasting Lucy.She is a different breed of human(maybe not human actually)😂

Reactions: 4
Fazzie usually does Instagram,does silly things to get noticed,like on Tyrone1mc's lives at 10pm most nights.Fazzie puts on a stupid accent it's bleeping annoying,he does my head in,but he was funny roasting Lucy.She is a different breed of human(maybe not human actually)😂
Some girl is gonna have it out with lauren tonight and set things straight apparently 😂 i wish it wasnt live, or that i could see all the goings on later

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is this misscyber chick deal, why she getting involved.
She is so annoying I had to switch off
From the comments it looks like she gets involved in the big tiktokers dramas on the reg
Her profile is set up like "i am gonna hold bullies accountable" but it was like bullying what she did. I actually felt sorry for lauren

Basically she spent the whole day doing lives building up the following that she was gonna go after lauren and tell her some home truths

Then she made lauren plus everyone watching wait for like 45 mins? While she was on her own live saying she wasnt gonna just jump when lauren said, even though SHE wanted the live?

Then proceeded to stutter her way through, said nothing, repeating what she did say then i switched off
She basically thought what lauren did to lucy was unfair because lucy has difficulties. Lauren got various ppl on live to lucy to tell her whats what and ppl called her out.

Also theres some beef lauren cant talk about that cybersmirk was trying to get her to talk about. She said she would put a tiktok up about that

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone know what happened last night after cyber and Lauren's live? I'm seeing lucy apparently said something about Lauren's daughter?

I'm not entirely sure if it's true, but it seems children get brought into these adult dramas quite alot and it's very very wrong.

Either way I think they are all too grown for this. About time they all deleted tiktok and got on with there lives. It's getting to the point, police and involved and it's not right. Police have got way more important things to worry about then adults arguing on social media.