Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren B and Aims being pally with Lucy again on live and now against Danny and Vicky, can’t keep up with the two faceness of the tiktok drama!

Reactions: 1
Lauren B and Aims being pally with Lucy again on live and now against Danny and Vicky, can’t keep up with the two faceness of the tiktok drama!
Everyone that was on that instagram “exposing” live is now besties with Lucy again?? It doesn’t make sense! Unless your proof is 10000% correct why embarrass yourself only for it to back fire! I don’t like Lucy but I do actually feel sorry for her after that and the fact they posted her number and address pinned into the exposing live comments section “because it’s already online” was low.

Everyone that was on that instagram “exposing” live is now besties with Lucy again?? It doesn’t make sense! Unless your proof is 10000% correct why embarrass yourself only for it to back fire! I don’t like Lucy but I do actually feel sorry for her after that and the fact they posted her number and address pinned into the exposing live comments section “because it’s already online” was low.
Yep I mean they was calling Bryan a pedophile and having mob mentality lives all last week but now they all friends I’m convinced this all for show and money, Lucy made over 5 k on one of her account from gifts and if you hear her keep saying I want a Carousel it means she begging for gifts of high value, it’s a pure cash cow, I mean all she has do it sit on her arse all day on live and some fool will feel sorry for her and send her money and gifts so she laughing.

Same goes for Lauren and Aims they know she bring in the views.

Reactions: 2
Does that Lauren B disabilities? As she’s doesn’t seem all there either? Why you’d want to be friends with Lucy and thrive off her actions I’ll never know?

It’s just pure cash cow now you can see their manufacture gcse drama performances from a mile off why people are still gifting her is any guess.
They are the worse than lucy and lauren. Ppl encouraging it.

Ppl fall out with lucy, call her disgusting then make up and stick up for her. Its just utterly bizarre

They are the worse than lucy and lauren. Ppl encouraging it.

Ppl fall out with lucy, call her disgusting then make up and stick up for her. Its just utterly bizarre
It’s rinse and repeat drama, it’s obvious now it’s all for show, they know someone like Lucy will provoke a reaction and so does Lucy, she not stupid, making money for doing very little other then breathing heavy and chatting tit and laying in bed all day.

If lucy can sit 24/7 typeing and talking normally to people allday and night ,then she can hold down a bleeping job.A secretarial job,anything where u can sit down if she cant walk far(which is bollox).The dwp need to be told,as shes absoluteley fine and there are plenty of jobs out there that she can do.Plus tiktok money is taxable income,so she is receiving huge amounts of money which should be declared.Shes a disgrace to our society.

Does that Lauren B disabilities? As she’s doesn’t seem all there either? Why you’d want to be friends with Lucy and thrive off her actions I’ll never know?
That lauren and aims and the rest of them sit allday at a computer they can all work.Dwp needs to b shown that they are capable of doing a 9-5 job,same as sitting down typeing on tiktok allday.Benefit cheats and scroungers.Angers me soooo much.

Shes on live now scratching her head,and its covered in dandruff,u can see it soooo clearly.She needs to sort her tit out.

OMG!!! I had to come back,she was scratching her head and then she started eating it ffs.Everyone in the comments is tellng her she needs dandruff shampoo.This is vile to watch ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If lucy can sit 24/7 typeing and talking normally to people allday and night ,then she can hold down a bleeping job.A secretarial job,anything where u can sit down if she cant walk far(which is bollox).The dwp need to be told,as shes absoluteley fine and there are plenty of jobs out there that she can do.Plus tiktok money is taxable income,so she is receiving huge amounts of money which should be declared.Shes a disgrace to our society.

That lauren and aims and the rest of them sit allday at a computer they can all work.Dwp needs to b shown that they are capable of doing a 9-5 job,same as sitting down typeing on tiktok allday.Benefit cheats and scroungers.Angers me soooo much.

Shes on live now scratching her head,and its covered in dandruff,u can see it soooo clearly.She needs to sort her tit out.

OMG!!! I had to come back,she was scratching her head and then she started eating it ffs.Everyone in the comments is tellng her she needs dandruff shampoo.This is vile to watch ffs.
She is absolutely horrible! Theres some questionable threads on this site slagging ppl off for little more than wearing some ugly shoes but THIS GIRL!!!! she is absolutely awful! I fail to see how they can plead disability when she seems fully capable of lying, manipulating, like you say sitting on tiktok reading and typing all day! She is absolute scum.

Reactions: 3

Nah the others maybe, but lucy clearly has mental health and learning difficulties. She has no idea how to take care of herself and neither does byran, I don’t think she needs a job, I think she needs serious help and a proper carer.
People love to say ‘why don’t they get a job’ but be honest, if you were an employer, would you employ someone like Lucy? I wouldn’t 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Nah the others maybe, but lucy clearly has mental health and learning difficulties. She has no idea how to take care of herself and neither does byran, I don’t think she needs a job, I think she needs serious help and a proper carer.
People love to say ‘why don’t they get a job’ but be honest, if you were an employer, would you employ someone like Lucy? I wouldn’t 😂😂
I certainly wouldn't trust her around a till...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldnt employ her no.but there are jobs out there for her.x

Reactions: 2
I do really like Lauren, I think she’s a nice girl who just wants to make everyone happy but Lucy can’t stand Lauren having Austin because she feels left out. I don’t know what the gabs and Lucy situation is about but I like gabs and let’s be honest...nobody would be on Lucy’s side!

I do really like Lauren, I think she’s a nice girl who just wants to make everyone happy but Lucy can’t stand Lauren having Austin because she feels left out. I don’t know what the gabs and Lucy situation is about but I like gabs and let’s be honest...nobody would be on Lucy’s side!
Lauren does seem a nice girl,but in the back of my mind if she is so nice and normal,what is she doing associating with lucy in the first place?Is it because she knows she will get more attention being friends with lucy??

Her own family was on a live the other week and said she not as bad she makes out, she has hernias but that’s about it and she can move about but choose not too and they reckoned Bryan is the cause of most of it and that she wasn’t like that before him.

Lucy may have mental health issues but she is far from stupid she knows what she doing and she knows that tiktok is a money earner.

I too thought Lauren was ok but nah I’ve turned right off them and she just as much a user, it’s all put on and they’re full of tit.

Lauren does seem a nice girl,but in the back of my mind if she is so nice and normal,what is she doing associating with lucy in the first place?Is it because she knows she will get more attention being friends with lucy??
Yes!
It’s all false. She knows too that attention that Lucy brings will bring in the views and followers thus means more people will gift her.

No way is she live right now on the phone to 111 coz this guy has put bryan as his profile picture, whilst simultaneously sending herself gifts LOOOL
This piss me off the amount of public services that have been abused because of Lucy and her dipshit boyfriend drama, I hope they give her a bleeping telling off for constantly wasting police time that actually goes for any idiot who calls them for tiktok drama especially when they don’t follow police advice and come off social media.

• Heart
That live last night was absolutely hilarious being the guy having his profile picture as the husband!

begging for gifts when he was getting sent them for her to start sending them to herself 🤣

Was crying with laughter when she said add my friend to the live and the second she was added it just went mental becuase the “friend” absolute hates her 😂
Apart from the wasting of police/ 111 time with the phone call the biggest thing that shocked me was his response to getting called a pedalo… it wasn’t I didn’t do that, it’s all bullshit etc all he kept saying was where’s the evidence?😬

• Haha
I find this whole underage thing with Bryan so confused. Lucy confirmed the picture of his ding dong was his...but now everyone is saying the texts were all fake