Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I also just wanna add I think more power to her and Sef for getting Ziggys allergies under control and removing the use of steroids, it's amazing for him and THIS is the agenda she should be pushing as an influencer.

No one can conclusively say it was jabs, early weaning, genes or whatever else that has triggered his reactions so she shouldn't be saying it like it's a fact.

Reactions: 7
Honestly I'd be embarrassed to keep letting my on/off boyfriend keep popping up on my social media. Even if it was just a shot of his massive foot every now and again 🤣

The whole thing is obviously a shambles and has been for months. But obviously Lucy can't let anyone know that because she has to pretend she's absolutely perfect at everything. It's like she thinks that no one will notice she hasn't shared him in months until recently 🤣

Happy to share stories/photos of herself butt naked giving birth but can't possibly let her followers know her relo is a disaster 🥴

• Heart

fungirl2022

Lucy was awfully quiet when sef disappeared off the scene and things weren’t working out. I think she would never have wanted to admit her relationship failed and that she was now a single parent.
It’s only now that she’s managed to save her relationship that she wants to speak on it.
We get it you’ve worked through it which is great but she seems to be trying too hard to prove a point that they’re together, almost like she’s relieved

• Heart

itsmelilly

Can we also talk about the sushi video she took of herself when her boyfriend was changing Z’e nappy? She is so thirsty it makes me cringe.

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Why does she talk like she’s American when she’s a Brummie. “Store” - no it’s the shop mate. Stupid idiot

• Haha

clarelucy83

I do really like Lucy but her latest post 🤦🏼‍♀️ . Wearing a crop top showing her bump in the middle of ikea, it’s a no from me. So not classy

liv1234&

Just found this thread because is it just me or does she make having a newborn sound WAY harder than it actually is??? I have two kids a 3yr old and an 18m (now twins on the way) the toddler stage is next level.. newborn stage pissssssss easy! I never found getting out the house hard we were out from when they were 4 days - 2weeks old.. (my son had surgery at 1 day old so was in hospital for the first 2 weeks)

Makes me laugh how she’s sharing all these mum hacks and information that people already know or she’s getting the information completely wrong 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

miss_em24

Totally out the blue but I noticed it again today so have to say something. Anyone noticed how in pictures and some stories she’s there sucking her mouth in? To almost make it look like she has defined cheek bones? It’s so obvious she is sucking in it looks terrible

itsmelilly

This girl has no clue, yes it is easy to get a workout in if you’re on an all expenses paid holiday with your parents available 24/7 to watch your toddler.

LadyH

What are we thinking the drama is this time? Is her boyfriend the culprit? Maybe back to his old ways?🐍

Delihla

I genuinely don’t know why she doesn’t just pay for private healthcare if she’s going to continue being so rude and critical about community midwifery. She could never deal with the job they do, honestly I hope some of them follow her 🤣 Then to follow it up with how quickly they organised her growth scan. She’d literally never be happy.

essential123

I used to really like Lucy but my goodness! She is really showing herself to be a horrible person. She has been so miserable about every happy occasion and makes it all about herself. I believe she is jealous of the females around her who are happy and in stable relationships getting married etc and all she has is her on/off baby daddy drama. Also It’s as if she thinks zygis behaviour and sleep deprivation only applies to her, like every other mother on the planet doesn’t go through the same issues.
let’s see what the latest drama is after this weekend away. She is so delusional and self-centred.

fungirl2022

I wonder what her friends like Charlotte think of her? As in Charlotte has been through so much trauma, whereas Lucy hasn’t been through anything traumatic in her life but still manages to make everything into a drama or big deal. Shes very privileged and has had life easy. When charlottes talking about having no life insurance and having to go straight back to work to earn whilst grieving, I don’t see how Lucy can relate to any of that. She will never have money troubles as she has a rich Dad who wouldn’t see her go without.

• Heart