Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so she said her baby is not getting his jabs when he is born so why did she have the whooping cough vaccine then? She is aware that the baby should have his when he is born right? Just find that so contradictory

Reactions: 3
Ok so she said her baby is not getting his jabs when he is born so why did she have the whooping cough vaccine then? She is aware that the baby should have his when he is born right? Just find that so contradictory
Honestly she gives the most dangerous advice to her followers! Someone said in her Q&A that they were so glad she was giving all this advice even tho she wasn’t pregnant, but it was a massive help for the future. She’s against a sweep, she’s against the baby having his jabs, and she’s not allowing him to have the vitamin K shot at birth.. I don’t understand it? She thinks she’s above medical professionals & believed every word that witch doctor fella told her, and he was full of bullshit 🤣 she’s overdue and the acupuncture didn’t put her into Labour

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Honestly she gives the most dangerous advice to her followers! Someone said in her Q&A that they were so glad she was giving all this advice even tho she wasn’t pregnant, but it was a massive help for the future. She’s against a sweep, she’s against the baby having his jabs, and she’s not allowing him to have the vitamin K shot at birth.. I don’t understand it? She thinks she’s above medical professionals & believed every word that witch doctor fella told her, and he was full of bullshit 🤣 she’s overdue and the acupuncture didn’t put her into Labour
I’d say by this point she’s heading for an induction…which I imagine she’s also against. That won’t be the labour and birth she imagines with her single brain cell.

Reactions: 1
I’d say by this point she’s heading for an induction…which I imagine she’s also against. That won’t be the labour and birth she imagines with her single brain cell.
She’s already said previously she won’t have an induction, apparently her birth plan states she wants a c section if it came to an induction

She’s already said previously she won’t have an induction, apparently her birth plan states she wants a c section if it came to an induction
Of course she’d chose major surgery and an increased recovery time over an induced birth 🤦🏻‍♀️ A birth plan is simply a plan, things don’t necessarily go the way you’d like it to. She’s in for a very rude awakening…

Reactions: 2
Of course she’d chose major surgery and an increased recovery time over an induced birth 🤦🏻‍♀️ A birth plan is simply a plan, things don’t necessarily go the way you’d like it to. She’s in for a very rude awakening…
I’ve had a c section myself & it’s bloody hard recovery wise! Especially if she’s planning to breast feed, I was absolutely exhausted & felt like I’d been hit by a train for about 2 weeks afterwards

I genuinely don’t know why she doesn’t just pay for private healthcare if she’s going to continue being so rude and critical about community midwifery. She could never deal with the job they do, honestly I hope some of them follow her 🤣 Then to follow it up with how quickly they organised her growth scan. She’d literally never be happy.

Reactions: 7
Saying how part of the reason she doesn’t want a sweep is because the community trust she’d have to go to is ‘dirty’ and she wouldn’t want to pick up an infection. Honestly, she lives in la la land. She did say she’d gotten stick after saying she wouldn’t allow her baby to have the Vit K jab, so I’m pleased someone pulled her up on it! She’s got a big platform and really shouldn’t be giving out medical advice

Reactions: 3
I might be wrong but I’ve had a feeling she’s had the baby
Yeah, either this or she’s trying to drum up speculation/engagement to her page. She will be buzzing to have him today, didn’t she say it was her grandparents anniversary so it was a special day for her?

Yeah, either this or she’s trying to drum up speculation/engagement to her page. She will be buzzing to have him today, didn’t she say it was her grandparents anniversary so it was a special day for her?
Surprise surprise she’s feeling overwhelmed. She over shares EVERYTHING, so she knows her followers will be thinking she’s given birth when she off her stories 🙄
Has she lost some followers? I’m sure she was on over 170k? Now she’s at 166k

Surprise surprise she’s feeling overwhelmed. She over shares EVERYTHING, so she knows her followers will be thinking she’s given birth when she off her stories 🙄
Has she lost some followers? I’m sure she was on over 170k? Now she’s at 166k
If she’s feeling overwhelmed now, I genuinely feel concern for how she’s gonna cope when he’s here! The baby blues, recovering from delivery (especially if c section or interventions are made) breastfeeding, postpartum bleeding, being responsible for a whole human & nothing being about YOU anymore… I hope shes prepared & gets some support, because she’s very chaotic atm! I understand she must be fed up being overdue, but all she’s done this whole pregnancy is complain & moan, and the hard stuff hasn’t even begun yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Lol at her sharing the meme about ‘tidy surroundings, tidy mind’ , good luck when the baby comes and trashes the place!

• Haha