Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencer turned fitness influencer..
But doesn’t have any fitness qualifications.
Anyone else follow her?

I do, I think she seems really nice. She’s said before she’s been athletic all her life and her sisters boyfriend own the Lucy may lifestyle with her and he is a personal trainer so?

I am pretty sure she breaking lockdown rules?

has a galentines meal, then put up a story with a baby and then with her family? Hmmm

I am pretty sure she breaking lockdown rules?

has a galentines meal, then put up a story with a baby and then with her family? Hmmm
the galentines was with Lydia her sister and her mom as I saw it on lydias story too ... I think. Dunno who that baby was!

Don’t get me wrong I like her for the most part but she had a few “gatherings” with her friends when the rules were strictly no household mixing!

She was on a job only a week ago. No social distancing, no masks etc
Exactly. Like surely you would want to keep your distance from your family to make sure you don’t give them anything. She has her own place she could of quite easily gone to their after the shoot to make sure she doesn’t spread anything

Reactions: 1
It was the flat out denial of a blatantly obvious nose job for me, like she preaches about self love n all this tit all the time and can’t be transparent

Her overlining of her lips looks awful aswell it’s such a distraction when she posts talking stories

Reactions: 1
She definitely uses a filter for all her insta stories but saves them and reuploads..

Nose job?
Ooh I’ve never thought so, if you look back at her posts she’s always had quite a slim nose but maybe filler? Looks like she’s had lip filler though

She has 1000000% had a nose job, she deleted all her photos pre nose job when she started gaining a following
wow I had no idea! her nose is so different now.
I’m sure she said on a story once that she’s only ever had filler in her lips (which judging by them photos her lips looked better before)
why lie about having surgery lol so unnecessary

Reactions: 2
wow I had no idea! her nose is so different now.
I’m sure she said on a story once that she’s only ever had filler in her lips (which judging by them photos her lips looked better before)
why lie about having surgery lol so unnecessary
I find a lot of the stuff she says contradictory cos she preaches self love and everything but seems to have had a nose job/filter and filters all her photos ..

I find a lot of the stuff she says contradictory cos she preaches self love and everything but seems to have had a nose job/filter and filters all her photos ..
This is exactly why I’ve gone off her! Been waiting for this thread haha

Reactions: 2
I love Lucy! She’s one of my favourite Instagram influencers, love her energy and personality

• Haha
Reactions: 3