Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s his account, interesting that daisey and Lydia no longer follow him, they did before

Reactions: 2
I think him not being at the wedding says everything! So it’s weird she is then posting him. Love that she says she shares everything with her “insta aunties” but can’t share that she can’t hold down a relationship 🧐

Reactions: 5
Guessing sef is back on the scene cus who else would be willing take photos of her topless with her naked child in the sea 🙈 anything for content ey

* Edit * ziggy definitely looks less than happy to be posing there too 🥴

She’s supposed to be promoting a really posh resort, but she’s getting about topless? Not exactly classy and professional is it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her story this morning about discipline 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s a lot easier to be disciplined when you have a Mom who doesn’t work and is on hand 24/7 to have the baby - oh and when you yourself have no job hey? Honestly, she’s tone deaf sometimes 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And me!!! How awkward.
I think as Lydia is so strong about finding happiness & not settling… she’s probably told Lucy countless times to duck Sef off. I don’t know why she doesn’t tbh, she’s obviously the one who’s financially stable so she would be just fine without him. She must actually love him

Reactions: 1
I think as Lydia is so strong about finding happiness & not settling… she’s probably told Lucy countless times to duck Sef off. I don’t know why she doesn’t tbh, she’s obviously the one who’s financially stable so she would be just fine without him. She must actually love him
yes exactly! Lydia is such an advocate for women getting out of relationships that are not serving you. Jase seems like the perfect partner and Sef couldn’t look any less interested in Lucy if he tried 😂

She always has shown that if a man disrespected her, she’d run. I don’t know what Sef has done, but whatever it is, it’s enough for him to not be invited to a wedding?!

Reactions: 3
Honestly I'd be embarrassed to keep letting my on/off boyfriend keep popping up on my social media. Even if it was just a shot of his massive foot every now and again 🤣

The whole thing is obviously a shambles and has been for months. But obviously Lucy can't let anyone know that because she has to pretend she's absolutely perfect at everything. It's like she thinks that no one will notice she hasn't shared him in months until recently 🤣

Happy to share stories/photos of herself butt naked giving birth but can't possibly let her followers know her relo is a disaster 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 7