Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as extremely judgemental time and time again.
Why on earth would you care what someone else decides to do with THEIR baby you never ever know what someone else is going through especially after having a baby it’s possibly the biggest transition a woman makes and you having Lucy may f’ing finnegan not understanding why you chose to/not to breastfeed…duck off 😂

Reactions: 2
Why on earth would you care what someone else decides to do with THEIR baby you never ever know what someone else is going through especially after having a baby it’s possibly the biggest transition a woman makes and you having Lucy may f’ing finnegan not understanding why you chose to/not to breastfeed…duck off 😂
She’s been a mum for a month but she’s already an expert of course 🙄
I wanted to breastfeed but couldn’t, I tried lots of solutions with the help of the hospital (nipple shields, expressing etc etc) but it just didn’t work. She just lives in her own privileged world and just can’t see things from anyone else’s perspective

Reactions: 6
Made me laugh how she was trying to talk about postpartum hair loss, with a sneaky brag about her hair being ‘fuller than ever’ when she had to be corrected by a hairdresser who told her it takes months for the hair loss to show. I’m 5 months post partum & my hair has only just started shedding now lol, she’s so bleeping thick it’s unbelievable 😂😂 she really thought she was doing a thing, and that the hair loss had just bypassed her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just found this thread because is it just me or does she make having a newborn sound WAY harder than it actually is??? I have two kids a 3yr old and an 18m (now twins on the way) the toddler stage is next level.. newborn stage pissssssss easy! I never found getting out the house hard we were out from when they were 4 days - 2weeks old.. (my son had surgery at 1 day old so was in hospital for the first 2 weeks)

Makes me laugh how she’s sharing all these mum hacks and information that people already know or she’s getting the information completely wrong 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 7
Just found this thread because is it just me or does she make having a newborn sound WAY harder than it actually is??? I have two kids a 3yr old and an 18m (now twins on the way) the toddler stage is next level.. newborn stage pissssssss easy! I never found getting out the house hard we were out from when they were 4 days - 2weeks old.. (my son had surgery at 1 day old so was in hospital for the first 2 weeks)

Makes me laugh how she’s sharing all these mum hacks and information that people already know or she’s getting the information completely wrong 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Totally agree. God help her when she’s trying to get a 2 and a half out the house to get to Zara.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Made me laugh how she was trying to talk about postpartum hair loss, with a sneaky brag about her hair being ‘fuller than ever’ when she had to be corrected by a hairdresser who told her it takes months for the hair loss to show. I’m 5 months post partum & my hair has only just started shedding now lol, she’s so bleeping thick it’s unbelievable 😂😂 she really thought she was doing a thing, and that the hair loss had just bypassed her 😂
Yeh, mine started falling out at 3m postpartum - she’s absolutely clueless 🙄

Reactions: 1
Im quite certain I saw Z with a dummy in the background of one of her Instagram stories a couple of days ago… yet she says she doesn’t give him one for ‘personal reasons’ 😂

• Haha
Im quite certain I saw Z with a dummy in the background of one of her Instagram stories a couple of days ago… yet she says she doesn’t give him one for ‘personal reasons’ 😂
She thinks she knows it all about motherhood lol, made me laugh the way she backtracked on the vitamin K shot as well.. can’t have been as poisonous as she was spouting off about if she went back the hospital & asked them to give it to the baby in the end 🙄

Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow her.. I’ve never known someone to moan/complain/go in to so much detail about not being able to get out the house etc etc.
don’t get me wrong I know she’s probably just trying to be relatable but I have two kids myself (now expecting twins) and from my own personal experience newborns are so so easy.. I can’t stand the constant moaning about how long it took her to be able to go to Zara 😅

I’m on the verge of unfollowing her too, her constant moaning is doing my head in! She’s round at her parents constantly, she said the other morning she woke her sister up at 7am to take over care of Z because she was so tired… imagine she had a proper job and didn’t have mummy/daddy/sister on tap? She even said tonight her Mum knows the baby better than she does 🤡

I had to unfollow her.. I’ve never known someone to moan/complain/go in to so much detail about not being able to get out the house etc etc.
don’t get me wrong I know she’s probably just trying to be relatable but I have two kids myself (now expecting twins) and from my own personal experience newborns are so so easy.. I can’t stand the constant moaning about how long it took her to be able to go to Zara 😅
Honestly can’t cope with her 😂 she’s in for a shock once he gets a bit bigger & gets more aware 😂 I have a 6 month old & she constantly wants attention & wants to be played with - she’s not gonna cope when she can’t just shove him in the pram & get him to sleep 😂
I feel like all she does is moan - moan about how hard breastfeeding is, moan about how tired she is, there’s always a bloody drama 😂 even driving to London and going to that event was a drama 😂 get a grip

Reactions: 3
More drama… why oh why would you take a 2 month old to a nail appointment?! She really thought life after a baby would be no different to before didn’t she 😂

More drama… why oh why would you take a 2 month old to a nail appointment?! She really thought life after a baby would be no different to before didn’t she 😂
She makes out like she’s ‘keeping it real for the mamas’ but really you can tell she’s furious that things haven’t gone her way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She makes out like she’s ‘keeping it real for the mamas’ but really you can tell she’s furious that things haven’t gone her way 😂
It almost feels like she wants to go full on Karen and complain to the nail salon about her baby having a meltdown.

She spent 2 1/2 hrs in a nail salon with a screaming baby? Honestly I’m horrified. This isn’t “keeping it real”. Most mums would know better/abandon the appointment if it wasn’t working. Her baby doesn’t ever seem to come first, and wtf is she apologising to him? She willfully decided her wet nails took precedence over meeting his needs, and I doubt this is the only time, she looks so uncomfortable holding him. His poor face buried in her hair 😳

She’s honestly sooooo dramatic, I’ve said it before I’ll say again.. newborns are easy🤣 if she can’t cope now dragging a baby fo the nail shop she definitely won’t cope dragging a toddler to a nail shop🤪🤪🤪 i never had any of the thousands of issues she’s had with either of my 2 kids.. might be saying different once my twins arrive 😂😂