Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawwwwd! The story about vax vs allergy riled me. I don’t care if she’s anti vax, but one, why give them to your kid if you’re so sure they’re so0o0o0o toxic and harmful and two, people can be allergic to tit?! My kid was allergic to CMP at 1 week old he had symptoms. Eeee he hadn’t had a vax by then. Oh no, don’t tell me my phone signal gave it him? Or was it the washing machine? 🙄

Daft girl. No wonder Sef has done a runner. He cba listening to her bullshit theories and having to sit there whilst his film loads just because his child has eczema.

It drains me how she makes it such a big deal too. People have allergies daily. Do we all just not deal? Without the crying videos of how terrible it is for her?

Lol that turned into a rant!

Reactions: 6
I wish she’d put us out of our misery and tell us 😂 we need an insider 😏
Heard from a friend of hers they are always struggling, on/off. But apparently it’s her not him, she finds it hard because he isn’t as driven etc and all her mates boyfs are millionaires and he’s a bit of a bum

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Heard from a friend of hers they are always struggling, on/off. But apparently it’s her not him, she finds it hard because he isn’t as driven etc and all her mates boyfs are millionaires and he’s a bit of a bum
Oooooo more tea ☕ please

Reactions: 1
His type are so easy to spot a mile away lol… I know a guy exactly like him - dripping in designer clothes, but lazy, sponging and latching onto his girl because she’s well off… sounds like Sef is the same! Lucy drives me insane, I think she’s a dramatic, entitled brat.. however it must pain her to see how well her sister has done & how much her man loves her… compared to how she’s stuck with Sef

Her friend daisy Victoria her fiancé is minted
She must be really jel

Reactions: 2
Daisy also comes from a family with money.
although, I’m pretty sure she never had a career herself.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure she used to do like an admin job, alongside being an mua… it wouldn’t have been highly paid.

Her friend daisy Victoria her fiancé is minted
She must be really jel
And Daisy is a gorgeous human being inside and out, we have mutual friends and I’ve spoken to her on nights out in Birmingham, just a well rounded positive human being who lights up a room. Lucy expected to live Daisy’s lifestyle because her parents do and she’s ended up an off and on single mother (nothing wrong with that, but we all know she’s always dreamed of the family unit” with apartment issues.
I used to really like Lucy, recommended her to my gym friends and family because she was so positive pre lockdown, now she just completely grates on me.
---
I’m pretty sure she used to do like an admin job, alongside being an mua… it wouldn’t have been highly paid.
She did, I can’t remember the company though but she got promoted, then she left after I think a year and went MUA full time, I’m pretty sure she has another job alongside it now.

Reactions: 3
I used to really like Lucy but my goodness! She is really showing herself to be a horrible person. She has been so miserable about every happy occasion and makes it all about herself. I believe she is jealous of the females around her who are happy and in stable relationships getting married etc and all she has is her on/off baby daddy drama. Also It’s as if she thinks zygis behaviour and sleep deprivation only applies to her, like every other mother on the planet doesn’t go through the same issues.
let’s see what the latest drama is after this weekend away. She is so delusional and self-centred.

Reactions: 7
She wants to think herself lucky she gets the opportunity to have time away from Zygi - a lot of Mums (like me!) don’t have enough support to be able to have a break. My son is almost 4 and I’ve never left him with anyone. I can just see her being a drama queen on her mates hen do 🙈