Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Lucy was my sister on my hen do, I would be fuming. The stories she’s putting up, the obvious time investment from someone to take all her stupid posed pics. The ones from last night at dinner where everyone, god forbid is having an actual authentic laugh not just posting stories and pictures, and you can see she’s sitting there like a sour lemon. Pathetic, image is all that matters to this girl, poor Lydia.

Reactions: 4
Omg todays story about Z going hospital. I know that’s scary but she’s sooo over dramatic. The slow longing out of the story Jesus

Reactions: 7
Had to come on to say how ANNOYING it is when she tells these stupidly over dramatic stories. At the time I’m sure it was awful and she would have naturally been so worried but the way she was telling the story I honestly thought she was going to say someone had died before she started giving details / context.
And she loves chucking in “as a MOM” at the end of every sentence in her weird accent. Ugh girl needs to come back down to earth and gain some perspective on real life

Reactions: 3
Had to come on to say how ANNOYING it is when she tells these stupidly over dramatic stories. At the time I’m sure it was awful and she would have naturally been so worried but the way she was telling the story I honestly thought she was going to say someone had died before she started giving details / context.
And she loves chucking in “as a MOM” at the end of every sentence in her weird accent. Ugh girl needs to come back down to earth and gain some perspective on real life
She honestly drives me insane, I don’t know how anyone in her family puts up with her? She literally put a downer on her sisters hen do, by saying it was the worst time of her life because Z was in hospital etc… like yeah I’m sure it was awful & very scary etc, but even before Z went home she was saying how she was dreading him going etc. I felt sorry for Lydia tbh, because no matter if she was having these feelings, she was plastering them all over her socials with her big following & if that was my sister I’d be like wtf? I dunno, maybe it’s just me, but feel like she’s very jealous of her sister & always has to make everything about herself. There’s always a drama with her, it’s exhausting

Reactions: 8
She honestly drives me insane, I don’t know how anyone in her family puts up with her? She literally put a downer on her sisters hen do, by saying it was the worst time of her life because Z was in hospital etc… like yeah I’m sure it was awful & very scary etc, but even before Z went home she was saying how she was dreading him going etc. I felt sorry for Lydia tbh, because no matter if she was having these feelings, she was plastering them all over her socials with her big following & if that was my sister I’d be like wtf? I dunno, maybe it’s just me, but feel like she’s very jealous of her sister & always has to make everything about herself. There’s always a drama with her, it’s exhausting
This… poor Lydia.

Reactions: 3
This… poor Lydia.
Imagine how Lydia must have felt deep down, seeing her stories and knowing she was basically saying she would rather be at home with Z. Yes, being a mum always comes first, but just felt unnecessary to be plastering that all over your stories on your sisters hen do… jealousy 100%

Reactions: 1
This whole thing about her never drinking, you can see her just being the one just sitting there being a spoil sport in loads of the videos.

Reactions: 2