Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy the witch it wasn’t enough she moaned about Lydia’s Ibiza hen. She’s now complaining about her London hen. They went for afternoon tea in London with jases family and Lucy has done stories about how she doesn’t recommend the place !!! And it was poor service. She’s vile. I think she’s jealous of Lydia

Reactions: 2
Lucy the witch it wasn’t enough she moaned about Lydia’s Ibiza hen. She’s now complaining about her London hen. They went for afternoon tea in London with jases family and Lucy has done stories about how she doesn’t recommend the place !!! And it was poor service. She’s vile. I think she’s jealous of Lydia
I’m sure she probably is jealous of Lydia… Lydia comes across really lovely, has a partner who clearly idolises her, looks to have a great bunch of friends. And then there’s Lucy, knocked up by a bloke who looks like he can’t stand her, proper high maintenance, clearly massively privileged but acts like she’s hard done to… there’s no comparison!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And what does she expect from afternoon tea?! It’s little finger sandwiches and tiny cakes… sounds like a pretty standard afternoon tea to me!

I feel like she thought mum life would be what it looks like on insta and now she knows thats only 1% of actually parenting she can’t cope. She looks sad and depressed, keeps saying how little sleep she’s getting… girl you and every other parent! I feel sorry for her sometimes but her lack of reality and her need for validation through an app on her phone is just wild. She really seen herself as THAT girl but she’s just not it now. She’s 1000000% jealous of Lydia. Sef is the most uninterested man I’ve ever seen. I think people would relate more if she had a bit more transparency like YES parenting is hard, hard on your mind, body, soul, relationships etc
Yet she’s tryna sell a dream that not even she is living.

😩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Remember when she’d successfully sleep trained him after one night? 😂 (I’m allowed to say this as a Mum who was pretty much sleep deprived for 2 years)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lucy acts like she’s happy but really she isn’t! I think she is jealous of Lydia and why wouldn’t she be? As someone said… she has a great job, amazing partner who clearly adores her and is getting married and has just bought a house. Lucy is stuck in her Birmingham apartment paying way over the odds, with a man who cooks t look less interested in her!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else dislike her accent? She’s from Birmingham 😂 why’s she got such a stupid accent

Reactions: 1
Drama again… what’s betting she is going to ruin Lydia’s wedding with some ziggyyyy drama

Poor Zygi and now don’t think I’m getting at any children with allergies cause even my own do, but I gurantee she’s fuming because she went down the route of wearing no tan because of chemicals, no wifi in the house (🫣) and god knows what other tit she’s done/doing because she thinks she’s the queen of health and Z STILL is riddled with allergies.