Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best one was banging on about how anti contraception she was and how simple it is to track your fertility etc to then fall pregnant by accident. She’s a literal moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The best one was banging on about how anti contraception she was and how simple it is to track your fertility etc to then fall pregnant by accident. She’s a literal moron.
My personal favourite was the time she put up a load of stories crying on the toilet about going to a&e and she had piles

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it was an accident 🤔 I think she knew exactly what she was doing

Reactions: 1
It’s clearly not a blatant fact it’s just her truth, I’ve got a 2 year old and 5 month old I can’t imagine going through what she has, who cares what she believes over ‘any person out there’ it’s her child and as I said to truly be influenced by a random mum on instagram about medical decisions u must be dumb
Her full time job is to influence her following, so yup we’re all defo dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s clearly not a blatant fact it’s just her truth, I’ve got a 2 year old and 5 month old I can’t imagine going through what she has, who cares what she believes over ‘any person out there’ it’s her child and as I said to truly be influenced by a random mum on instagram about medical decisions u must be dumb
No one has said she’s not entitled to her opinion, or ‘her truth’ ( so dramatic as per usual 🙄) - but when you have a large following, you surely have some responsibility to your followers to not scaremonger, which she does all the time.
And unfortunately, there are some ‘dumb’ people out there, who are easily influenced.

Reactions: 4
I also just wanna add I think more power to her and Sef for getting Ziggys allergies under control and removing the use of steroids, it's amazing for him and THIS is the agenda she should be pushing as an influencer.

No one can conclusively say it was jabs, early weaning, genes or whatever else that has triggered his reactions so she shouldn't be saying it like it's a fact.

Reactions: 7
Of course it’s the trainers fault he’s not walking yet. Couldn’t possibly be just a late walker.

She’s more interested in buying him ‘fashionable’ trainers than sensible shoes that’ll support his feet and ankles. It’s almost like she can’t accept he may just be a late walker, there always needs to be something to blame.

She’s more interested in buying him ‘fashionable’ trainers than sensible shoes that’ll support his feet and ankles. It’s almost like she can’t accept he may just be a late walker, there always needs to be something to blame.
He’s likely a late Walker because he spent the best part of 12 months being ‘contained’ .. either in that baby carrier which he was strapped to 24/7, in the car seat, the buggy or a Walker.. never saw him having much, if any free roaming time on the floor etc.. so that’s why he likely isn’t walking yet.. but of course she will never admit that

Reactions: 3
The "how do you juggle being a mom/work/working out" thing drives me mad 🤣

Your parents have your child whenever you ask and you don't have a full time job. You swan around drinking coffee (before 11am even though you suggested no one should drink coffee before 11am), and take photos in zara and h&m changing rooms 😂

Reactions: 8
The "how do you juggle being a mom/work/working out" thing drives me mad 🤣

Your parents have your child whenever you ask and you don't have a full time job. You swan around drinking coffee (before 11am even though you suggested no one should drink coffee before 11am), and take photos in zara and h&m changing rooms 😂
😂😂😂😂😂 totally forgot when she coffee shamed morning coffee drinkers lololol

Reactions: 3
So she’s going to address the Sef situation soon 👀
I can already guess the story 😂

"Ziggys allergies and becoming parents made us drift apart and we had no time for each other. We were taking our our frustrations on each other and broke up (which was the jabs fault btw).

Anyway now we have 15 date nights per week and we're the perfect couple and xoxo you can be like us if you have free unlimited childcare and you let your bf live with you rent free xoxo"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No you can tell she needs him to be advanced in everything, also she’s so manic sometimes so low and sometimes so high it’s hard to keep up… poor sef

Zygi shouldn’t even be wearing them Nikes until he’s been walking unaided for 6 weeks minimum… she’s more worried about image than his poor feet