Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry I clearly have a lot of feelings lol. But also, her saying she 'adopted' Stan when she actually bought him off someone ?! As if there are loads of well behaved purebred cats lying around in London waiting to be adopted.

Reactions: 1

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
Nobs is kind of a weird name for the app as well, can’t remember what it stands for- no bs? I’d prefer to join something cooler sounding like Lucyspace (not that but you know what I mean) 😂
So it originates from "No Bullshit" which became "Nobs" - appreciate its bonkers to anyone who hasn't followed her for a while mind 😂

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
As anyone actually used her app? There's zero way to see what you're getting up front. She keeps talking about how it's different, but never goes into the details of how exactly.
It was incredibly glitchy, kept booting me out of my workouts and I’d have to start again. I also progressed to the Senior Home Guide expecting an upper/lower body split through the week to manage my rest days and got three full body workouts for each week of the plan. Around the same time she closed the Nobs group and that was it for me, I cancelled.

I couldn’t find a single recipe I really liked either - they were mostly strange veggie/vegan meals, weird-ass deserts or smoothies I’d never choose to make when there are much better recipes out there. Just my opinion but yeah, I’d avoid it.

maddiebsc

Considering every Tom, Dick and Harry works with Desenio nowadays, I loved what she’s done with her spare room. The print corner looks so cosy and I trust her reviews on them considering how long she’s been into prints

qwerty1996

Yeah unfortunately those types of forums and spaces on the internet attract people like that. I think in cases like Lucy's she puts herself forward as a friend/chief nob/queen/bestie/close friend who has some sort of relationship with you and you see some people (who are clearly rather vulnerable or not in the best of head spaces, per their posts) eat it up. The reality is that they are all just Lucy's customers and lining her pockets and I doubt she could give a shite about any of them (which she shouldn't have too tbf) but she let's on otherwise.

Mind you, scenario's like this aren't exclusive to Lucy because you see it all the time with influencers.

Lalalsl

3) She was absolutely exploiting group members for diversity. One of the girls she used in some of the campaigns seemed incredibly problematic and I would often read her posts MOUTH AGAPE.
I know exactly which one you mean

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
I’m sorry that you lack the comprehension skills to understand that a mask may not offer the wearer as much protection as it provides others

We've been in a pandemic for over a year and a half, I can't believe we're still having this conversation
Aha and now we can understand quite why corona is still spreading like nuts

lmcn23

Anyone know what the brand was she did a live workout for she’s talking about on her stories?

emily287

I used to be in this WhatsApp group but it was so cliquey I left. I think I know who you're referring to but I didn't see that she got bullied out so it must have been after I left. If it is the same person, I thought she was so lovely 😒
This is exactly what I heard, it sounded like such a nasty group and I feel so sorry for that girl, she was genuinely lovely and clearly was given no support from Lucy

I remember there would often be the same people just posting the most inane nonsense, like 'Anyone know where I can find [insert thing you can easily Google]?'
Anyone else remember the one when a girl asked how to wear white socks with trainers? Not like looking for style tips, just genuinely had no idea 😂

anom1289

Meggan Grubbs app has an option to turn calories on and off which is cool. Not that I use it, I absolutely hate the idea of subscribing to a fitness app because I feel like they’ll never be a good time to cancel the subscription

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
Just logging here that Lucy mountain wasn’t wearing a mask in Tesco on her IG stories a few days ago. I personally don’t find that responsible as the virus is still very much present and people remain vulnerable (ie immunocompromised people whose vaccine dose isn’t as effective). Plus she was being quite sanctimonious herself about covid restrictions a few months ago to now be telling her followers it’s fine to ignore sensible habits