Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
Nobs is kind of a weird name for the app as well, can’t remember what it stands for- no bs? I’d prefer to join something cooler sounding like Lucyspace (not that but you know what I mean) 😂

kissfm

I don’t understand the Starbucks thing, am I just really thick? She had an £100 Starbucks gift card she’s giving out to nobs in increments? :)
She tops it up every now and then and sends it to the nobs mailing list/puts it up on her story but I mean it gets like 10 people a drink at most. Still nicer than most influencers I guess

I didn't mind the podcast but agree with what everyone else has said, and the constant laughing at how funny they are is really quite off-putting!

emily287

If anyone has a link to the 'Nobs Unite' chat, drop it below bc I'd love to see some of that action 😂 Also am keeping my eye on Lucy's IG to see what this 'new space' is - does anyone have any guesses?

anom1289

Lucy promoting Meggan Grubb's legging line today on Insta stories, they're well known for being see-through and crap???
I thought it sounded like she was being sarcastic lol. She also mentioned they were sent a few months ago so maybe Megan gave her a nudge and said please talk about these lol

anom1289

On the topic of fitness apps can anyone recommend any decent guides? Need some new focus and don’t want to sign up to an app, just a one off payment

emily287

I have. I can’t really compare it to anything else but you get exercise guides both for the gym and home. There’s a few recipes (and they are good I have to admit) but overall the app has always been broken for me and it’s super buggy. I did like the exercises but so many things were off… only being able to use the app while using data, only being able to use it on your phone (I’d much prefer being able to use it on the TV when at home) and generally shitty bugs that would make the app crash several times during a workout, lags, it’s just not good as an app. And the customer service, albeit nice, felt a bit like an auto reply most times so I didn’t even want to bother contacting them about bugs. I honestly think the lack of calorie tracking (which I guess is her #1 selling point) isn’t perfect and if you could turn it on and off then that’d be a good medium - calories on the recipes for those of who are bulking, for example, and being able to switch them off for those who could be triggered yknow?
This always pissed me off. I used to have an eating disorder however I’ve since recovered and now need to lose weight for medical reasons, so I need to count calories but I also understand why people don’t want to. It should be that the default is to have calories off but you can turn them on. Just like everything else she does, it was poorly executed.