Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clsocial

She tops it up every now and then and sends it to the nobs mailing list/puts it up on her story but I mean it gets like 10 people a drink at most. Still nicer than most influencers I guess
I think it’s a nice gesture!

Reactions: 1

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I use to be a big fan of Lucy back in the day and purchased her gym guides and everything. Howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr, in the last year or so something has been bothering me about her and I can't for the life of me put my finger on it. She is very 2013 tumblr feminism but I can't quite articulate it yet.
this is exactly how I feel too.

emily287

Sorry I might have missed this but what was the drama in the whatsapp group?
I wasn't part of the WhatsApp group personally so this is second hand information that might be wrong, but from what I've heard, from more than one person, there was a girl in the London nobs WhatsApp group who was also a moderator for the nobs Facebook page (who is a WOC) was essentially bullied out of the London nobs chat and there were elements of racism involved. She then also left her 'job' as moderator. I've also deliberately not named her, however if you were even mildly active in the group you'll likely know who I mean

Again, this is a shortened version of what I've been told by various people, this could be incorrect.

Apples87

Same here. Can't speak for the Gym Guide on the app as I only used this for Home Workouts, but I'm not 'mad for the sake of being mad' expecting an app I pay for not to glitch out every other exercise; in addition to expecting a lower/upper split on an 'advanced' guide I'm doing four days a week produced by a qualified PT.
I’m not here to defend Lucy, I understand the point of this website but I’m just confused. You don’t have an upper/lower split? I do and I’ve only set it to 3 days a week. What does yours give you?

I think no matter what people think about her personality etc she has actually created a decent product that can exist outside of the social media space, and that’s what separates her from “fitness influencers”.

Has anyone listened to her podcast? Is it any good?
It’s easy listening but they don’t really say anything revolutionary lol it’s all the same shit I’ve heard in other podcasts before. I feel like the other two girls were trying way too hard to be relatable and kept slipping up and saying stuff that went against the whole woke feminist vibe they were trying to give off 🤣 and mentioned having loads of stories about certain situations etc but didn’t elaborate, why make a podcast for entertainment purposes if you’re not gonna give people the juicy details lol

anom1289

Thanks both for the recommendations! I did have Lucy’s first and second plan on AFLETE, loved the first but the second felt like it had weird exercises in it just for the sake of it, really didn’t get on with it and want something a bit more advanced rather than repeating her first guide

I use the current app and I used the old Aflete guide as well. The app is good, I have had issues barely ever (and I use a 5 year old iPhone 8 😅). I’ve recommended it to a friend and she really likes it too. There’s no weird exercises that make you feel like a dickhead and if you’re consistent you do get actual strength gains, I actually look forward to upper body now and I can do proper bench presses now.
Recipes are good and easy too. I know this is a gossip site but people who don’t like it must be either the wrong target (ie prefer hiit or glute exercises or not exercising) or are literally just being mad for the sake of being mad.
I’ve been a gym goer for years and it’s just a good, solid strength plan that works for most people.
Also what is the current app I literally could not find it in the App Store 😂😂

emily287

Whoever has access to the new nobs Facebook group, what are the ‘rules’ she’s posted?! I’ve heard she’s TRADEMARKED the NOBS name ?! How pathetic do you have to be ? Freedom of speech means we are entitled to disagree with her business decisions (like choosing to not pay her workers for their time). She’s so militant !

GUYS ! New Facebook group just dropped ! Can you believe these rules ?! Does she think any of us are fooled by using the word ‘legal’ when talking about the sub groups ? How ridiculous ! She’s utterly pathetic and I can’t wait for some amazing Tattle members to join so we can get all the inside info 😍

Attachments

Last edited:

VIP Member
They don’t offer the wearer as much protection as masks GIVE OTHERS PROTECTION Jesus Christ
HEAR WHAT YOU’RE SAYING (OR READ WHAT YOU’RE TYPING) Jesus Christ!

We've been in a pandemic for over a year and a half, I can't believe we're still having this conversation
You know what you’re right, I’m actually bored now.

We all have our own opinions on it, it’s gonna be a never ending conversation and this is a thread about Lucy Mountain not masks so I’m not commenting on it anymore.

anom1289

Anyone tried the app? Wasn’t tempted by the 20% discount for original guide purchases in case it was super buggy