Lucy Mountain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what it is about Lucy but I just find her so incredibly irritating

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I want to like her but she has that thin privilege going on while trying to stress that exercise is not for weight loss. Well, for some people it has to be.

Reactions: 15
this girl is unbearable. Plays on the sarcastic 'i'm real' humour a bit too much... honestly, everyone that finds her funny are just similar thin privileged girls

Reactions: 7
Considering every Tom, Dick and Harry works with Desenio nowadays, I loved what sheā€™s done with her spare room. The print corner looks so cosy and I trust her reviews on them considering how long sheā€™s been into prints

Reactions: 1
She is the only influencer I have purchased a guide from and I really enjoyed her first gym guide, so much that I repeated some weeks to extend it. However her second gym guide was really disappointing and it felt like she put some exercises in there to make it more interesting perhaps, when really they were annoying exercises that I was constantly finding alternatives for.

I want to like her but she has that thin privilege going on while trying to stress that exercise is not for weight loss. Well, for some people it has to be.
I think she's great. Yeah, she has thin privilege but she has addressed this a number of times (from what I can see) and it's better than preaching fitness for aesthetics bs. Just because she's in a smaller body it doesn't mean she's obliged to post about bulking and cutting and workout routines to grow a fat ass. She's an influencer who doesn't use her physique to sell stuff which is admirable. I think she's a breath of fresh air - more influencers should follow her example.

Reactions: 9
I think she's great. Yeah, she has thin privilege but she has addressed this a number of times (from what I can see) and it's better than preaching fitness for aesthetics bs. Just because she's in a smaller body it doesn't mean she's obliged to post about bulking and cutting and workout routines to grow a fat ass. She's an influencer who doesn't use her physique to sell stuff which is admirable. I think she's a breath of fresh air - more influencers should follow her example.
I think sheā€™s decent donā€™t know what people have a problem with.

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what the brand was she did a live workout for sheā€™s talking about on her stories?

So glad I've found this thread. I don't dislike Lucy and I think she's pretty open/honest but I completely agree that she has this whole 'eat whatever you want/don't exercise unless you want to' message, ignoring that eating whatever she wants means maintaining a thin and very conventionally attractive body type. I can guarantee that if she was a size 14/16 she simply wouldn't be half as popular as she is.

Also complete nitpicking here but her winged eyeliner bothers me so much, the wing starts about halfway across her eyelids :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Sorry I clearly have a lot of feelings lol. But also, her saying she 'adopted' Stan when she actually bought him off someone ?! As if there are loads of well behaved purebred cats lying around in London waiting to be adopted.

Does anyone else think she has split up with the new boyfriend? Sheā€™s been really sad for a week or two now

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she has split up with the new boyfriend? Sheā€™s been really sad for a week or two now
I think youā€™ve got it spot on! Did her live workout in today and those were defo the vibes I got, hope sheā€™s ok :(

Reactions: 2
Has anyone listened to her podcast? Is it any good?
Itā€™s easy listening but they donā€™t really say anything revolutionary lol itā€™s all the same tit Iā€™ve heard in other podcasts before. I feel like the other two girls were trying way too hard to be relatable and kept slipping up and saying stuff that went against the whole woke feminist vibe they were trying to give off šŸ¤£ and mentioned having loads of stories about certain situations etc but didnā€™t elaborate, why make a podcast for entertainment purposes if youā€™re not gonna give people the juicy details lol

Has anyone listened to her podcast? Is it any good?
To me, it gives off that kind of vibe of people who think they all deserve a medal for ā€œB0sS BiTcHiNā€ life. Itā€™s like ā€œomg guys Iā€™m working on myself/loving myself / I donā€™t need to answer to anyone because Iā€™m empowered/ you can and should be too. Oh also Iā€™m really quirky because Iā€™m in my late 20ā€™s and Iā€™m single and donā€™t have a mortgage/ follow the typical conventions of our society but Iā€™m still happy because you donā€™t need those things to be happy xxxxā€

Like theyā€™re they only people in the world who are single, happy, and working on themselves? Itā€™s not exactly a revelation šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s just 3 basic gals talking about basic af millennial problems like theyā€™re philosophers. Itā€™s just a bit immature and cringe.

And one of the girls can barely get through a sentence without giggling about whatever sheā€™s saying!!

Reactions: 7