Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apples87

I think people just aren’t used to hearing some from Nottingham/Derby 😂
I’m from Yorkshire and can always spot it because they sound Northern but not quite and obviously very different from their West Midlands neighbours.
I don’t think she sounds posh at all.

Reactions: 1

soph30

VIP Member
I don’t understand the Starbucks thing, am I just really thick? She had an £100 Starbucks gift card she’s giving out to nobs in increments? :)

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I’m so sad this thread doesn’t have any traction. She’s just so annoying and preachy bUT~ShE~tRiES~tO~dO~iT~In~A~qUIrKY~wAy.

We get it: you can only be an empowered woman if you’re self employed or have your own business. Oh and btw you’re also not empowered if you exercise more during the week when it suits you because really this is you “earning” or justifying your lifestyle choices. Aka if you eat well and exercise in the week but do nothing all weekend apart from eat shit n drink wine - pOoR U u HaVe been infiltrated by diet culture. Lu lu potato face mountain is just too quirky n sassy to be impacted by that. 🙄🙄
I unfollowed her years ago. I guess she’s got more irritating and preachy since then. I’m also surprised this thread wasn’t more popular. I think perhaps it’s because it’s in the ‘health instagrammers’ section as opposed to the general instagrammers section. People may not be aware the thread exists

soph30

VIP Member
She’s back… piling up a loaf of bread to illustrate eating “all the carbs”. Tell me you’ve never been obese/suffered from binge eating without telling me….

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
She bangs on about women knowing their worth and then essentially wants free labour. You couldn't make this up.
Also it's not as if she thought "yeah maybe they have a point" instead she went extra further to be a dickhead and tell people to leave or she'll remove them 😂

• Haha

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I wasn't part of the WhatsApp group personally so this is second hand information that might be wrong, but from what I've heard, from more than one person, there was a girl in the London nobs WhatsApp group who was also a moderator for the nobs Facebook page (who is a WOC) was essentially bullied out of the London nobs chat and there were elements of racism involved. She then also left her 'job' as moderator. I've also deliberately not named her, however if you were even mildly active in the group you'll likely know who I mean

Again, this is a shortened version of what I've been told by various people, this could be incorrect.
I used to be in this WhatsApp group but it was so cliquey I left. I think I know who you're referring to but I didn't see that she got bullied out so it must have been after I left. If it is the same person, I thought she was so lovely 😒

emily287

I still wanna know why her and Dan broke up like 5 minutes after their big *+*+bed sharer*+*+ announcement and starting nobs together. Although I’ve v briefly listened to her podcast and I don’t think she’s that mature when it comes to relationships imo
On this, I think it’s interesting that aside from Dan, she clearly can’t hold down a relationship. Of course I don’t know the ins and outs, but it speaks volumes that a woman who is conventionally attractive, slim, intelligent etc can’t seem to find a partner. I think she’s emotionally immature (shown by her throwing her toys out the pram in regards to the Facebook group) as well as (I would imagine) impossible to please which would be why all her relationships don’t work out.

I bought her first fitness guide on the Aflete app and I enjoyed it, it wasn't anything revolutionary but it was a solid programme. To be honest I just want workouts and not the recipes/daily affirmation etc, so the nobs guide isn't worth it for me. It's more expensive than Shreddy which is interesting, but Lucy does have actual qualifications unlike Grace.

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
Anyone else feel like Lucy's ads for companies aren't very good...she always seems like she's taking the piss out of them or something? Her latest one for Misfits...she's literally chucking a load of their new protein bars onto the floor?!?!

Also I've noticed recently she's barely sharing any content that isn't advertising. Presumably she makes enough from the (distinctly average) nobs app not to bother?

Westcoasthippydreamgirl

I already said this earlier on but I seriously think some of the posts were just attention seeking (this isn't RE: to mental health problems or dangerous living conditions btw!!). I recall one person in particular who'd post about their bizzare issues like thrice a day to the point where it's like seriously? You again? What is it that you want? Puppy pics or a coconut kinder bueno cake ad off aldi?
I do get it though, I know exactly what it's like when you have no one else to talk to, but especially if you're from a relatively small place and you're out there describing things about your private life so in depth... It's just unsafe and not anonymous, I mean, the world is small. Perhaps it's for the best it got shut down. Although it'd make a ton more sense to delete the group altogether but that'd be bad for business I guess
Shutting down the group would mean removing each member individually. It will take days if not weeks. Don't think she wants to do that much hard work and clearly won't pay people to do it either.

I find her so annoying! Taking the piss out of being *EdGeY* when also trying to be really *EdGeY* 😂 humble bragging about everything, everything is always 'Naunced'. She's just uploaded a story saying she's going for her run so no doubt this will becone her personality for a while like it did when she started cycling. Do people realise that you can go for a run/ go for a cycle without informing the whole world like she's the first person to do it
It’s the taking a bottle of water and a run vest for a mile run for me loool