Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlenoodle

As anyone actually used her app? There's zero way to see what you're getting up front. She keeps talking about how it's different, but never goes into the details of how exactly.

Lalalsl

Is it just me...

I'm part of a facebook group for girls in my city which has a large following. I assume a lot of them were part of nobs group before it got shut down. Now I've noticed a huge increase of people trauma dumping and asking bizarre questions in this group since it nobs got shut down. It used to be arranging meet ups, people looking to meet new friends etc. but i barely see any of that now.

soph30

VIP Member
The feminism stuff (the post about stealthing) is getting a little blurred with the fitness stuff? Not sure what she’s all about now :)

Imah

Chatty Member
I wonder if she’s gone back to work in a real job? She posts about once a month and nobs is always on offer

dinosaursideways

Guess she still has that nobs app, but come on she can’t have ever been rolling in it before 😂 don’t know how she bought a flat tbh!
Does she come from money? I never know how to read/understand accounts but she has two companies on companies house - she dissolved the Nobs one last year. She could of course also have earnings she doesn't put through her companies.

anom1289

I saw someone mention here once (on this thread or another one) that Lucy’s deadlift form is really bad, she posted videos of her doing deadlifts today, can anyone point out why her form is bad? Not taking her side or anything, genuinely curious as I’m still learning a lot about form especially with deadlifts!
AA0AA4C8-AF1F-4010-8799-046435A4E7DA.png

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
I actually liked her latest Reel about the fad diets not working. She’d been annoying me up til that point - seemed more “original” Lucy

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
Lucy promoting Meggan Grubb's legging line today on Insta stories, they're well known for being see-through and crap???

VIP Member
But they don’t offer much protection so this conversation is irrelevant. You pretty much argued my point when you said that comment.
If they don’t offer much protection what is the point in wearing them?

VIP Member
I’m sorry that you lack the comprehension skills to understand that a mask may not offer the wearer as much protection as it provides others

Aha and now we can understand quite why corona is still spreading like nuts
There’s no lack of comprehension on my side…apparently the very same mask that protects others from your breath doesn’t give you much protection from other peoples breath. It doesn’t even make sense so maybe think about your argument the next time you try to be condescending!