Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel really sorry for the small minded licky sheep. If that’s their idea of treating themselves then just wow. All the things you could but with £20 to cheer self up for valentines. Alcohol, vibrators, books, chocolate.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Basically she still made money on the "free gift" and some of them really don't need any more vaseline...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do feel really sorry for the small minded licky sheep. If that’s their idea of treating themselves then just wow. All the things you could but with £20 to cheer self up for valentines. Alcohol, vibrators, books, chocolate.....
You could buy all four for £20.........

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You could buy all four for £20.........
Or, and hear me out here. You could get a pair of random leggings that don't fit, a pack of sweets, and some tat for a charity bag.

In reality they actually paid closer to £25 because of postage. I wonder how many people were put off buying things since they increased their free shipping price limit?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am shocked Julie-ann Hamilton is old enough to have a bank account.
Yeah but no, you spoilt my surprise - FML if that tit is what she get excited about she needs to get a life ......
She is obviously a thick as tit cult member!
5169BFB2-15F5-499D-95BE-B1744DB5642E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't she the same one who was wholly unsympathetic towards vulnerable people buying because of FOMO?

Reactions: 8
Ah yes, she got butt hurt about people dissing the great LA didn't she? How old are these people that they're complaining about seeing what tit they're getting???

Ah yes, she got butt hurt about people dissing the great LA didn't she? How old are these people that they're complaining about seeing what tit they're getting???
Better not tell her that the character that Bruce Willis plays in The Sixth Sense was dead all along.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly!!
A grown up getting excited about a crappy make up bag, a key ring, packet of love hearts and Vaseline 😳

Fancy spoiling her surprise you nasty trolls 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't she the same one who was wholly unsympathetic towards vulnerable people buying because of FOMO?
She’s one of LA’s spies. She’ll be wetting herself with excitement now waiting for LA to read her PM 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s one of LA’s spies. She’ll be wetting herself with excitement now waiting for LA to read her PM 🙄
Maybe she is hoping to be invited to sit in the tin bath with her hero “Lucy”.
She acts like they are best friends, she is just a cash machine to Licy, as obviously vulnerable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm loving the mayhem on LOLA right now 😂 just sit back and watch the car crash happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's being bullied???? She's clearly NEVER been bullied on FB...she is very naïve

Isn't it funny how people accuse people of doing the very things they're doing?

Literally no response to any points, just deemed others hateful for their differing opinions. "Why u so obsessed with Lucy" ...why u obsessed with defending her hun xoxo

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.