Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt know until this statement, it makes you wonder why all of a sudden they have severed ties... surely it would be good for LLL to do something for charity
But she does stuff for charity all the time. She's very loud about anything she does for charity and all the help for start up companies...

Maybe someone should set up a new leggings page.........😁
What like "duck the lockets"?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what the tie up was here originally? Like you say she does always say her charity work... I wondered if they had been a start up company by LL originally??

Lola has become an extension of the whole LL community page

Reactions: 3
Sorry not sorry probably gonna get banned off Lola, but I could not help myself

I didnt know until this statement, it makes you wonder why all of a sudden they have severed ties... surely it would be good for LLL to do something for charity
Your joking arent you, with lucy charity begins at home.

Am I reading this right? AG had to pay royalties to LLL for using the brand name on items? Is that right? So LA was making money from a charitable venture?!?!

I do love the way that statement is written though. VERY diplomatic but also very much saying that LLL did very little and it’s better off without them!
If you only knew 😂

But she does stuff for charity all the time. She's very loud about anything she does for charity and all the help for start up companies...

What like "duck the lockets"?
Tax benefits

I wonder what the tie up was here originally? Like you say she does always say her charity work... I wondered if they had been a start up company by LL originally??

No tie up

How about

If we keep putting them straight they may feck off

No
Maybe someone should set up a new leggings page.........😁
LUCY lickers not allowed

Well I shall go see if Ive been kicked

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I would just sell the ribbons off for the nominal fee to cut ties with them. Wonder what the lowest amount would be??!

Reactions: 3
The more I read, the more I hate LLL 🤬
I also had a look on the tit mum uniform page earlier and that's just a massive whinge fest pity party too 🙄

Reactions: 6
I reported a picture of a pizza on a ‘what’s for dinner’ thread
Probably reporting for no reason is why. Zuckers really cracking down on groups I know of a few that have been zuckered and it seems to tie in with reported content. Even if you’re only flagging it to admins it gets them ‘noticed’. A few groups I’m in have keywords set up and boot you if you report anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So today in LOLA, Dino pen swapping and looking to have one of every colour. And asking if they can be refilled. I mean, obsession over a pen????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably reporting for no reason is why. Zuckers really cracking down on groups I know of a few that have been zuckered and it seems to tie in with reported content. Even if you’re only flagging it to admins it gets them ‘noticed’. A few groups I’m in have keywords set up and boot you if you report anything.
It’s not relevant to the group. Therefore it’s spam.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not relevant to the group. Therefore it’s spam.

🤷🏻‍♀️ Depends on your opinion. I thought that group had post approval on anyway so not like they don’t know. Plus did I see a comment earlier saying admin are on here so they’ll know who you are as well 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.