Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well nothing says happy valentines like a tub of Vaseline πŸ˜‚
Could have at least given them a water-based lubricant πŸ˜‚

To whoever Shelly is, I can't believe she called your dog thick. Does your dog feel bullied or are they doing ok after that vicious attack?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could have at least given them a water-based lubricant πŸ˜‚

To whoever Shelly is, I can't believe she called your dog thick. Does your dog feel bullied or are they doing ok after that vicious attack?!
My dog has gone to his bed to lick his balls. That's what he thinks of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm loving the mayhem on LOLA right now πŸ˜‚ just sit back and watch the car crash happen.
I honestly can’t cope... I mean I sometimes joke that if I bought something I don’t need reduced in a sale by say Β£10, I saved Β£10 that I can now spend (probably multiple times) but I still know I’m down the amount the product cost me...I reckon some of them genuinely don’t understand money/maths. Really good examples in LOLA as to why we need to teach debt management/finance in school!

Reactions: 8
Was that bag really Β£4? Kukubird gives away better bags than that for free randomly πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
So come on, whose calculated how much extra profit Lucy has made from the Valentine's "Treats"? Guessing at least a couple of quid, depending on how much you pay for bulk buying tubs of Vaseline and love hearts

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.