Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every day there's another reason to question her morals and dislike her and what she does. Proper little madam and her tin bath tantrums

Reactions: 7
Every day there's another reason to question her morals and dislike her and what she does. Proper little madam and her tin bath tantrums
She deserves everything she’s gets. I hope karma bites her where she thinks the rainbows shoot out from!!! She ain’t no care bear!💨🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why there's so many people who don't see it tho? This is just beyond me. Every time i see post with people crying "why ya'all bully lucy" I want to shake them

Reactions: 4
Why there's so many people who don't see it tho? This is just beyond me. Every time i see post with people crying "why ya'all bully lucy" I want to shake them
Oh god yes! The folk that spit ‘be kind’ out to any negative feedback

What page is this? I’ve seen LLL post but can’t see from Actively Giving’s 🤔

Reactions: 3
Oh god yes! The folk that spit ‘be kind’ out to any negative feedback
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

That's a good way of not finding out about consistent issues with a product or company.

Screenshot_20210212-125208_Chrome.jpg

"Their £20 pyjama bottoms are great while their other stuff is badly fitting, but imma give them 4* anyway"

• Haha
Rachel Rachel is hovering on the lovely leggings group ready to swoop in on any lll questions and get people to email rather than discuss the problem publicly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And how do we feel about LLL announcement about AG colab?
Interesting that they’ve felt the need to say they’re donating any money owed to them... after it’s been discussed on here... I am tempted to ask what they did with the royalties previously received...

Reactions: 9
Well not one comment under their insta post on this just likes. One woman band being asked to go to contracts and get legal advise just to sell their leggings and put their name on them??? Think I would tell LLL to do one as well. Who needs the hassle. She did it for charity and keep active. LLL seems to be grasping for money lately

Rachel Rachel is hovering on the lovely leggings group ready to swoop in on any lll questions and get people to email rather than discuss the problem publicly
Has the licky group opened again??

Last edited:
And how do we feel about LLL announcement about AG colab?
I feel like the AG page handled it really well just saying that they had parted ways. Whereas LLL came across as very passive aggressive so people would be on their side which is unnecessary and that they could win one of the last ever medals.

I feel like the AG page handled it really well just saying that they had parted ways. Whereas LLL came across as very passive aggressive so people would be on their side which is unnecessary and that they could win one of the last ever medals.
Yeah! Why did she have to mention contracts and legal advice etc.? Makes it sound like AG is at fault.

• Heart
Yeah! Why did she have to mention contracts and legal advice etc.? Makes it sound like AG is at fault.
Here, I’ve corrected it:

“...to ensure we have grounds to sue AG if she doesn’t do everything we want when we want, we wanted her to sign her life away to us but she said no so now woe is me.

However, FOMO opp...you still can get one of the medals from the challenge that that AG will design, administer etc whilst all we have do do is hop on hootsuite and encourage you minions to line my pockets mwah ha ha. Sorry errr yeah FOMO the medals are LIMITED...so don’t miss out.Buy buy buy.

oh and we’ll donate a cut for tax reasons.Chin chin.”

As a company LLL can just F*** off and I can run for charity all without picking my leggings out of my foof every 500m.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.