Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't do the boxes now, she just wanted shot of the bits I think. She's started her own group so that will solve that issue haha
ah has she. I’m quite glad 🙈 not a fan of subscription boxes at all really so that may cloud my judgement.

Reactions: 1
oh well, their call I suppose. I get more bothered by people from that funky fit jumping on every post. Feels like every time someone posts they are recommending them, beginning to think they’re a cult like the lickys, and then there was the woman with the boxes who was posting loads about them too. Don’t think she’s still going now. And the bloke selling the leggings. Jimmy? Johnny!? All he ever posts is plugging stuff he never seems to contribute from what I’ve seen.
Suppose nobody is ever 100% happy with a group.
I get that... We can see many are not happy about stuff there BUT it is leggings group so why post stuff absolutely, totally not related?

Reactions: 1
Is LOLA's highlighting of rule 4 today a wagging finger at us by any chance?

Reactions: 4
I get that... We can see many are not happy about stuff there BUT it is leggings group so why post stuff absolutely, totally not related?
This kind of 'not related' thing baffles me alot especially the posts that start 'if you know me in real life don't say anything' as surely you should be talking to your family/friends first not thousands of strangers who could be vaguely connected with people you know and resulting in chinese whispers style conversations that they'll then be posting about in the group a few days later. In various groups I'm in I've seen people I know who have admitted affairs (but don't tell the husband type posts) pregnancy and being attacked. Just feels a bit Jeremy Kyle where people *think* it's safe but really you're telling a load of people you don't know some really personal stuff and you have no idea who they'll tell 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
New thread up, see you on the other side!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.