Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ntg

Tl:dr bad reviews keep coming in on trustpilot for our plucky entrepreneur, Lucy. Rather than taking them gracefully - or fixing the quality issues - they decided to report all the negative reviews in an attempt to get them removed on the site. After reporting all those reviews, she probably was overwhelmed by the amount of work she had to do and took refuge by drinking prosecco in her tin bath.

The community group was shut in January which caused all the "lockets" to amble aimlessly around facebook searching for a new home while they waited for it to be reopened "in February". Non-oversharers were glad of this because it meant their feeds would no longer feature quite as many children that they didn't care about or legging-eating vaginas. Sadly, it appears that the previously named Lockets Assemble (now Lovers of Leggings Assemble) may be fatally infected by the "Locketeers" as the phrases "powered by lockets", and "locket down" have been sighted.

A new collaboration with Dianne from Strictly Come Dancing was announced and will be on sale in the next few days. The patterns are uninspiring and shockingly have nothing to do with dancing or seemingly Dianne in general, which seems like a missed marketing opportunity for the world's greatest small business owner and her designer.

Finally, we find ourselves wondering if she's ever uttered the words "Cracking cheese, Gromit".

Did I miss anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Ntg

I'm disturbed at the amount of people that are ISO the make up bag on Galore
Why does that not surprise me at all?

Looks like it's a hoes vs woes situation for the name.

Quick poll using the reactions:
Lucy Locket Loves #5: Camel toes & FOMO ___
👍 For woes
❤ For hoes

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

ApplePip

Looks like Mama L has changed her insta name.
SUSPICIOUS! 🤔

Was she caught with a pair of tikiboos in her drawer and disowned from the locketeers for being a traitor of the worst kind?
Was she wearing fluffy slippers on a Thursday?
Did her vagina eat a hole into her Lucy lockets?
Did she have a normal bath that wasn't outside?
Who knows? Find out next week on she ain't my muvva.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
There is a difference between a small business and a family run business. LLL may be the latter but it’s certainly no longer the former.

Also...please put ‘camel toes and multi woes’ in the running for thread title. Just snorted my tea out.
Thread suggestion “camel toes and multi woes, where did all the cult gang go”

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Gex11

Another lurker here, first time posting. I've been indulging my inner bitch reading all this 😁 Now, I have a fair few pairs of Lockets, and I do really like the actives as they work for my shape. However, I've not bought any for months now, as I've been put off by all the complaints about dodgy sizing since Halloween, and the constant introduction of new items rather than rectifying problems with what should be (in my opinion) the main part of the business. What REALLY got me the other day though, was the response to someone asking why some of the newly released tops didn't go past a size 16. 'The manufacturer doesn't make them any bigger'. Whaaaaaat? You pride yourself on being size-inclusive! Why would you bother ordering a batch then? Shouldn't you be telling the manufacturer that that goes against who you are and what your business is about? I did comment asking this but it was deleted with no response. Does that surprise anyone?

• Heart

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Dust? Anyone? Dust? Prosecco? Bath? peloton? Electric bike (s)? Dust? small family run business? Race bib? Dust? Chinese drop,ship? Dodgy brother? Dust? Leggings? Second home? Holidays in pandemic? Dust?

• Haha

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
Why do these look like they've been modelled on some sort of animal? A horse or deer or something?
I think they use Mr Tumnus as a model ...

I just don't even have the words for this. What is your life like that your emotional wellbeing hinges on whether or not you get a pair of overpriced leggings?

View attachment 408551
I’d cry if I was that bloody illiterate 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jogon

New to this. I have a confession. I totally fell in the LLL trap at the back end of last year. And I consider myself a pretty savy individual. But they got me good and proper. I even own a hooded blanket. (Shit sherpa & all) I'm mad with myself. Can totally see now how much they go for the Fomo thing. How is that even legal!? I even fell for some of the flash sales. I'm infuriated. Glad to have got that off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why are these so popular from kukubird... They're awful 😂
Every time I see someone‘modelling’ these abominations I imagine they have a ‘live laugh love’ wall art somewhere in their homes.

been lurking and reading through for a few days-I’ve laughed a lot, and realised that I’m not just a judgey bitch, and that LA really is a bit of a twat with questionable morals and a cultish community.......I thought it was just me! I think I’ll stick around if that’s ok?

Moose81

It's the same with everything. Casuals cos there about £2 because she orders so many....
But she always buys the cheapest of the cheap too. The tshirts are the cheapest available, as are the hoodies. It’s obvious that when choosing a ‘new’ manufacturer she based her decision purely on cost. Quality and workmanship of the finished items doesn’t seem to even figure. The fabric is the cheapest available. And if that’s how she chooses to run her business, then she truly deserves this backlash.

I have suspected for a long time now that her whole reason for doing this is to buy as many as cheaply as possible, sell them as expensively as possible, make a load of profit, then close down, living off the proceeds. All the units they operate from are rented, storage is rented. In terms of having any permanent feature, there is none. A genuine company wanting to be around for a long time would have publically addressed the quality issues.