Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had a seahorse one on sale 3 months ago too. I would have killed to see an anglerfish/blobfish pair of leggings instead 😉

I was joking but on thinking about how it could potentially be done, an anglerfish design could be kind of sinister/horror-esque and cool. And definitely unique 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They had a seahorse one on sale 3 months ago too. I would have killed to see an anglerfish/blobfish pair of leggings instead 😉

I was joking but on thinking about how it could potentially be done, an anglerfish design could be kind of sinister/horror-esque and cool. And definitely unique 😂
I saw an angler fish design on another brands sneak peeks today funnily enough

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw an angler fish design on another brands sneak peeks today funnily enough
Oooo who? Or just post them so I can see if it's the same design I was thinking of! Want to know if I should be applying for Rachel's job or not 😉

• Haha
LOLA is full of bullies obsessed with anything poor little Lucy post...
The lady seems not too bright and/or extremely naïve. She's now claiming it was a "great deal" and she's "sure it'll be good" as you have to pay postage on a pair of casuals which would take it to £20. Ignoring the fact that she had to pay postage on the £20 random casuals and random "gift" because she had a £5 gift voucher to take off.

She could have spent < £15 inc postage on a pair of leggings she knew she'd like the design of with her £5 off. Or just saved £15 altogether and not bought anything, but let's just ignore that particular elephant in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And the selling page is turning into a medical post now!! Let's ask people about my knee problem than an actual doctor who trains for over 6 years and more! When people buying and selling leggings know everything 😲😲😲

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.