Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can now but a headband advertising LLL at just 29 times mark up 🙄
How much were they going for? They are like £2 on ebay. Anyone would think Lucy invented the wheel the way they react.... well she does look a bit like a cave woman🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And valentines day offer is going up in 3,2,1.... GOOOO! SPEND SPEND SPEND! limited quantity! (until we tell you itbsold lut BUT we found some more)

Headbands sold out before being announced on social media, either fans live on the website/app waiting for the next latest tat or it's creating more FOMO over the next latest tat 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
New to this. I have a confession. I totally fell in the LLL trap at the back end of last year. And I consider myself a pretty savy individual. But they got me good and proper. I even own a hooded blanket. (tit sherpa & all) I'm mad with myself. Can totally see now how much they go for the Fomo thing. How is that even legal!? I even fell for some of the flash sales. I'm infuriated. Glad to have got that off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New to this. I have a confession. I totally fell in the LLL trap at the back end of last year. And I consider myself a pretty savy individual. But they got me good and proper. I even own a hooded blanket. (tit sherpa & all) I'm mad with myself. Can totally see now how much they go for the Fomo thing. How is that even legal!? I even fell for some of the flash sales. I'm infuriated. Glad to have got that off my chest.
Welcome. You will be happy here :)

Reactions: 5
Hello and welcome. There's few of us in here like this who got so in to it. It's easely done. Especially around first lockdown. I think people got taken in by the community feel where we were stuck at home so at least there was that like minded group of people online...

Reactions: 7
Hello and welcome. There's few of us in here like this who got so in to it. It's easely done. Especially around first lockdown. I think people got taken in by the community feel where we were stuck at home so at least there was that like minded group of people online...
Absolutely! On reflection though that group can totally absorb you and is totally bizzare! So much over sharing/ attention seeking and quite frankly people needing actual professional help!

Reactions: 5
OOh Actively giving have posted a statement saying there is no longer a collab with them and LLL

• Haha
OOh Actively giving have posted a statement saying there is no longer a collab with them and LLL
I couldn’t be happier- I can now support AG without more £ going to LLL which, now I’ve taken my rose-tinted lockdown 1 glasses off, I can see for what it really is: fomo marketing, cult status and tit quality.

Genuinely hope it works out for AG and she can take it in the direction she wants to go supporting the charities she wants etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I couldn’t be happier- I can now support AG without more £ going to LLL which, now I’ve taken my rose-tinted lockdown 1 glasses off, I can see for what it really is: fomo marketing, cult status and tit quality.

Genuinely hope it works out for AG and she can take it in the direction she wants to go supporting the charities she wants etc.
They will do far far better without LLL.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Welcome! I think most of us can say we were sucked in at one point or another. My eye opening event was when the "give us reviews" post went up and I found tattle as a result.

Fortunately I was only introduced to them at the end of October so I didn't have too much time to spend loads, although I certainly bought enough.

Reactions: 6
They are a fab group, it says they are no longer in collaboration with LLL, they will be sorting royalities etc as the medal ribbons will still have LLL on short term....

Here is the statement!
Well that screams washing their hands of LLL to me.

Welcome! I think most of us can say we were sucked in at one point or another. My eye opening event was when the "give us reviews" post went up and I found tattle as a result.

Fortunately I was only introduced to them at the end of October so I didn't have too much time to spend loads, although I certainly bought enough.
I was the same, luckily I dint spend much either, am surprised at how much some are still though...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.